IRJA'S MOM MAKES AN ENTRY LOL!!!!!!!!: ARTICLE

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Ija's mother to enter Colors' Chhal😆🤣( ab  toh  irja gayyi kaam se🤣🤣 mommy dearest aa rahi hain 🤣🤣)😆

GUYZ PLZ COMMENT
child artist Muskaan Uppal being replaced by Arishfa Khan in Colors' Chhal- Sheh Aur Maa😲t and the latest is that actress Madhumalti who was earlier seen in shows like Jyoti and Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Nata Koi will be entering the show.As per a reliable source Madhumalti will be seen as Ija's (Aishwarya Narkar) mother. 😆😆🤣

According to the current track Ija will try to kill Kabir😡 (Avinesh Rekhi) however with the help of the little girl Ditanjali, Aditi (Hunar Hali) will save his life👏.Ija's mother's entry will add up to the thrill element on the show. 😳

We got in touch with Hunar who said, "Yes, Ija's mother🤣🤣 will be entering however I do not know much about this character."😆Madhumalti will begin shooting from tomorrow (8 August 2012) and her entry will be aired in a couple of days.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tfs.
they shwd her at d begining of d shw. i m hppy shez mking an entry.
Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
tfs..

waiting for her entry.
Anu.007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Where is the story of this serial leading towards ?? I am confused now a days ! 😕
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anu.007

Where is the story of this serial leading towards ?? I am confused now a days ! 😕

even im confused about the storyline 😆🤣??? but  some article 😉mentioned that chhal is going paranormal way😆 so i think its going the fear files😆 or aahat 😳way 🤣🤣🤣
🤣
adi_gupta thumbnail
i am confused about many things

Anu.007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

even im confused about the storyline 😆🤣??? but  some article 😉mentioned that chhal is going paranormal way😆 so i think its going the fear files😆 or aahat 😳way 🤣🤣🤣
🤣

Storyline completely losing track now a days ! Does not justify the title any more ! Suspence thirller was better to watch than a paranormal or saas bahu fight !!!!!!!!! Many questions un answered too.. what happened to investigations on Arya's disappearence? Where is Karan? Who was taking and where are the videos/pics of kabir and karan while they were following arya? If they were taken to put kabir into trouble or blackmail kabir then why is not done till now? 

Are all these shown in any of the episodes? Have I missed any episode/ part of the story in between?Confused
Edited by Anu.007 - 11 years ago