Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Viewbie Note

Okie guyzz ..I have had enough ..
Coming here & reminding/repeating  the same thing again & again seem to have no effects on members since members have already decided that not to pay heed to any  reminders or rules I post ..
But this will not be tolerated anymore ...

@ Rani :  U are welcome here to discuss about the show but u will not comment on other members on what they do or what they dont  .. making indirect digs like " Sick & tired of certain members " or "People only see what they want to see"  or 4 that matter what SS said  ...  FB related issues  will not be bought here ..

@ Salman ::
U are not to decide that what action should be taken against any member ,, that's 4 the DT to decide .. If u didn't like Rani comment then u did the job by Reporting .. that's it
Telling a member " Not to come here or u will fall more sick " will also be not tolerated ..

This is my final & open warning to Salman , Rani or any other member who take a dig at other members or who have made a mission that not to spare others ...
I wont be sending any warning PMs 4rm nw  on .. Warning level will be raised instantly without any notice ...

Topic Closed
Parichay Dev Team ..