Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Loved Kunal-Anand in last night's Episode:) (Page 4)

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

Din mein jitni baar SS ka jaap karte ho, utna bhagwan ko yaad karte to aapka kalyan ho jata Wink

Daddy, well its the song, aaiyana mujhse mere pehli se surat mange...It was pooja bhatt's first movie and very touching. For me the similarity was due to the song and just a bit as in the daughter tries to get her dad out of the bars and wants him to regain back his lost pride !

Shiv jaap to thik hai, filhaal it was Rohan Wink

Haven't you heard, Ishq Khuda haiEmbarrassed So Samir japp is equal to Bhagwan jaapLOL

I think now it's coming back to me the Pooja Bhatt Movie. I haven't watched it but I do remember hearing about it.  AK was an alcoholic in that movie right? I don't think Kunal has reached to that state yet, but one thing I know that BT is very good at copy+pasting movies into their showsLOL

Now who is Rohit? You are so ficle Pooja, Kabhi Kunal, toh Kabhi Shiv and now RohitShocked?

Aap kitani jaldi jaldi  BF badalate ho LOLEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poshah

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Din mein jitni baar SS ka jaap karte ho, utna bhagwan ko yaad karte to aapka kalyan ho jata Wink

Daddy, well its the song, aaiyana mujhse mere pehli se surat mange...It was pooja bhatt's first movie and very touching. For me the similarity was due to the song and just a bit as in the daughter tries to get her dad out of the bars and wants him to regain back his lost pride !

Shiv jaap to thik hai, filhaal it was Rohan Wink

i just read two couplets on Rani's WU and thought that it is going Daddy's way. I loved that song and can hear it n # of times
[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind it at all if it follows Daddy's footsteps because then we can finally see Kunal rising from the ashes for his son. Finally we can see his son doing for him what his wife couldn't do for him - get back his lost glory.

As I said earlier, I am loving this father-son jodi more than I loved even SINal so I am all for Daddy remake hereTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poshah-Bhavi

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Haven't you heard, Ishq Khuda haiEmbarrassed So Samir japp is equal to Bhagwan jaapLOL

I think now it's coming back to me the Pooja Bhatt Movie. I haven't watched it but I do remember hearing about it.  AK was an alcoholic in that movie right? I don't think Kunal has reached to that state yet, but one thing I know that BT is very good at copy+pasting movies into their showsLOL

Now who is Rohit? You are so ficle Pooja, Kabhi Kunal, toh Kabhi Shiv and now RohitShocked?

Rani, aapki hindi to masha allah, bahut badhiya hai..Ishq khuda hai , hame to laga ta, ajab sa ishq hai, ajabsa risk hai Wink

Correct, he was an alocholic... I started listening to the song now due to so much talk abt Daddy.

arre rohan from Rishta baba not rohit ...

And honestly in last few months I have realized, I like the characters only and not the actors behind them..so only two ppl, Ram from kasamhse and Kunal from Parichay, baki all temporary kuch episodes ache lage to thik hai. Waise I was never a menaka..KC hi tha, so only characters..and agar actors to Ram only..and to an extent Samir Wink.

Baaki baatein IF par nahi Wink

Edited by poshah - 09 August 2012 at 3:08pm

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

Rani, aapki hindi to masha allah, bahut badhiya hai..Ishq khuda hai , hame to laga ta, ajab sa ishq hai, ajabsa risk hai Wink

Correct, he was an alocholic... I started listening to the song now due to so much talk abt Daddy.

arre rohan from Rishta baba not rohit ...

And honestly in last few months I have realized, I like the characters only and not the actors behind them..so only two ppl, Ram from kasamhse and Kunal from Parichay, baki all temporary kuch episodes ache lage to thik hai. Waise I was never a menaka..KC hi tha, so only characters..and agar actors to Ram only..and to an extent Samir Wink.

Baaki baatein IF par nahi Wink

Thanks for complimenting my Hindi Pooja. My Nani will feel very proud to hear itEmbarrassed.

OH Rohan from Rishta.com, he is a cutie pie, his name is Kavi Shashtri right?

I loved Esha and Rohan as a pair, very sad that they didn't come back with the second seasonCry

Oh, I see now, he is a Britisher that's why you are so in to himWink Embarrassed

poshah

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rima31

You are very welcomed Rima. I am also sick and tired of certain members always pointing out the negative point of the show and fail to acknowledge anything good in it.

You know how they say "People only see what they want to see"? Well, I always like to see the goodness in everything, but I guess not everybody is like that. They enjoy gossiping and talking bad about the show, the characters all the times. 

VIEWBIE: Please ask the topic maker to STOP making fun of fellow forum members in their post. this is 4th time in recently this member had taken dig at other members coz he/she does not like their comments. Calling them "Anadi" and also in this post "they like gossiping and only talking bad about the show"

If you so sick and tired than better not log on here, you will fall more sick.

Strick action should be taken to clean the forum with post like this and members should learn to respect each other and don't make fun of them.

ALSO: above highlighted word go well with their Mantra of "Bura Mat Dekho, Bura mat Suna & Bura mat Kaho" Very Well Said ClapClap

Edited by snmalik4 - 09 August 2012 at 7:35pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiarabicanancy1996paradigmAnkitaKaranrainbowgirlAkkiLuvsCOLORS

Dew-drop IF-Stunnerz
Dew-drop
Dew-drop

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Thread closed for review

Parichay Dev Team

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiarabicanancy1996AnkitaKaranTheBhai

Dew-drop IF-Stunnerz
Dew-drop
Dew-drop

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Viewbie Note

Okie guyzz ..I have had enough ..
Coming here & reminding/repeating  the same thing again & again seem to have no effects on members since members have already decided that not to pay heed to any  reminders or rules I post ..
But this will not be tolerated anymore ...

@ Rani :  U are welcome here to discuss about the show but u will not comment on other members on what they do or what they dont  .. making indirect digs like " Sick & tired of certain members " or "People only see what they want to see"  or 4 that matter what SS said  ...  FB related issues  will not be bought here ..

@ Salman ::
U are not to decide that what action should be taken against any member ,, that's 4 the DT to decide .. If u didn't like Rani comment then u did the job by Reporting .. that's it
Telling a member " Not to come here or u will fall more sick " will also be not tolerated ..

This is my final & open warning to Salman , Rani or any other member who take a dig at other members or who have made a mission that not to spare others ...
I wont be sending any warning PMs 4rm nw  on .. Warning level will be raised instantly without any notice ...

Topic Closed
Parichay Dev Team ..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiposhahparadigmnancy1996SilambuAnkitaKaranTheBhai-Rojaa--Rani-Bhavi

Go to top