Loved Kunal-Anand in last night's Episode:)

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Kunal was brilliant in last night episode. Loved all his scenes, but his scene with Anand were particularly great. It was so nice to see his son being so happy with him. There was one scene in particular where Kunal says Deewar movie dialog and his son laughs whole heartily and Kunal and Veena look on. That scene was very touching and I watched it many times. 

It's heart warming to see Anand Sr. (Kunal's son) being so proud and happy being with his dad, both father-son adore each-other and love them more than their own lives.

In short, last night's episode was great in terms of Kunal-Anand Scene๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Hoping to see such father-son moments in coming episodes as well. Kunal was so lovable that I am falling in love with his character all over again๐Ÿ˜
Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima31 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for something Positive Rani dear ...

Sick and tired of this negativity ... i remember once during Sammy being out of town IF members prayed for Bad TRP's till then it never recovered and we r forced to watch Crap for TRp sake 
now again before the actual story line has picked up ,.. they r again ranting and spreading negativity ...

Need a break NOw 
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima31

Thanks for something Positive Rani dear ...

Sick and tired of this negativity ... i remember once during Sammy being out of town IF members prayed for Bad TRP's till then it never recovered and we r forced to watch Crap for TRp sake 
now again before the actual story line has picked up ,.. they r again ranting and spreading negativity ...

Need a break NOw 

You are very welcomed Rima. I am also sick and tired of certain members always pointing out the negative point of the show and fail to acknowledge anything good in it.

You know how they say "People only see what they want to see"? Well, I always like to see the goodness in everything, but I guess not everybody is like that. They enjoy gossiping and talking bad about the show, the characters all the times. 

Anyways, last night's episode was wonderful and after 4 moths, I watched an episode more than once, Kunal-Anand scenes in particular.  The kid seems too happy with his father no matter who and how he is and I think that's all matters doesn't it? Even If Kunal was the richest and most successful man in the world and didn't make his son happy, what's the use of his money and success?

Truly loved Kunal-Anand in last night's episode, those scenes were very heart warming and touching๐Ÿ‘
neeme thumbnail
Rani i can't say abt Future But Anand and Kunal both Bro's Relationship was more Specill then ths... I can't forget the wonderfull starting of parichay... And I m liking this One Too.. Hope In future CV will show Much more strong relationshp between father n son..and excited to see Kunal and Second Son Anand Relationship...

So many twists...But CV is able to handle all this???
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeme

Rani i can't say abt Future But Anand and Kunal both Bro's Relationship was more Specill then ths... I can't forget the wonderfull starting of parichay... And I m liking this One Too.. Hope In future CV will show Much more strong relationshp between father n son..and excited to see Kunal and Second Son Anand Relationship...

So many twists...But CV is able to handle all this???

Agree neeme, Kunal and Anand (brother) relationship was the most beautiful relationship in Parichay I would say even more beautiful than SiNal. Loved the brother duos so much that when Anand died, I was more heartbroken for Kunal than for Siddhi. 

With Anand returning as Kunal's son, the similar magic is back in Parichay and I am loving the show once again the same way I used to prior to SiNal marriage. Yesterday the way Kunal was looking at his son when he was lying down laughing, it was very heart warming. 

Just like his brother Anand, his son Anand also loves him unconditionally just for being who Kunal is (just like us Menkas๐Ÿ˜ณ) and that is very beautiful to see.

Hope CVs continue the good work and show us more and more beautiful moments like this in the upcoming episodes as well. 

PS: yeah, waiting to see Kunal's relationship with his other son as well as at some point that will be also shown๐Ÿ˜
su369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
waoo rani... ๐Ÿ˜‰i just say same to same feeling...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†... i loved whole kunal n anand scenes...๐Ÿ˜ณ n that shaved scene was also great...๐Ÿ˜ƒmust say this father n son chemistry is great...๐Ÿ˜ณ n kunal fold his shirt is also awesome scene...๐Ÿ˜ƒover all... i loved KC ..โ˜บ๏ธhe back...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
neeme thumbnail
@Rani, agree agree n agree with u... For me Kunal and Anand Both bro relationship is more Speciall than SiNal.. a love Story is Normall thng..avalible to watch in almost all shows..Just Character faces are different... I start Watching the show for Sammy.. And yah its Different concept.. But the starting make it more speciall by showing Kunal n Anand relationship..but very soon it ends up with Anand Death...

Agree that CV is trying to creat same Magic once again.. Lets see what happens.. I m excited to see Kunal and second Anand Relationship..Bcz he is naughty.,..like Kunal sometimes ...
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: su0612

waoo rani... ๐Ÿ˜‰i just say same to same feeling...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†... i loved whole kunal n anand scenes...๐Ÿ˜ณ n that shaved scene was also great...๐Ÿ˜ƒmust say this father n son chemistry is great...๐Ÿ˜ณ n kunal fold his shirt is also awesome scene...๐Ÿ˜ƒover all... i loved KC ..โ˜บ๏ธhe back...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

I knew you must have enjoyed those scenes just as much as I enjoyed them Suhani. Kunal-Anand scenes were so touching and heart warming that I watched them numerous times yesterday after such a long time. 

Also, Kunal seems to be looking much better now than he ever has looked in this show. Now I am hooked to the show once again I used to be before๐Ÿ˜ณ.
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeme

@Rani, agree agree n agree with u... For me Kunal and Anand Both bro relationship is more Speciall than SiNal.. a love Story is Normall thng..avalible to watch in almost all shows..Just Character faces are different... I start Watching the show for Sammy.. And yah its Different concept.. But the starting make it more speciall by showing Kunal n Anand relationship..but very soon it ends up with Anand Death...

Agree that CV is trying to creat same Magic once again.. Lets see what happens.. I m excited to see Kunal and second Anand Relationship..Bcz he is naughty.,..like Kunal sometimes ...

Yeah Neeme, the love stories are part and package of each and every soap on every chanell these day yet I don't watch any of them. Like you I also started to watch the show for of course our beloved Samir, but Kunal-Anand bonding was very special and are rarely seen in any other soaps.

Anand's death in Parichay was the most devastating event for me, more than SiNal separation. I was heartbroken for many days after Anand died and If I remember correctly many members quit the show as they were only watching t for Kunal-Anand chemistry.

Now that Kunal-Anand (son) seem to be making similar chemistry, the show has become very interesting once again. Loving it to the core now a days.

I am sure Anand Jr will swith places with his bro soon and we will get to see the naughty Anand with Kunal too. Even that track will be very beautifully shown and that will be like Kunal Vs Kunal hahaha

awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yaa Rani di...those scene very really goood
specially the shaving scene and the sleeve folding scene๐Ÿ˜‰

n ya d last part in today's epi was damn cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ...aww my Kunu's smile ๐Ÿ˜...n Anand's wink+smile ๐Ÿ˜ณ