Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Loved Kunal-Anand in last night's Episode:)

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Kunal was brilliant in last night episode. Loved all his scenes, but his scene with Anand were particularly great. It was so nice to see his son being so happy with him. There was one scene in particular where Kunal says Deewar movie dialog and his son laughs whole heartily and Kunal and Veena look on. That scene was very touching and I watched it many times. 

It's heart warming to see Anand Sr. (Kunal's son) being so proud and happy being with his dad, both father-son adore each-other and love them more than their own lives.

In short, last night's episode was great in terms of Kunal-Anand SceneClapClapClap Hoping to see such father-son moments in coming episodes as well. Kunal was so lovable that I am falling in love with his character all over againDay Dreaming

Edited by -Rani - 08 August 2012 at 8:24am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312mytririma31Malarkodiria60SV_20su369-MariaMars-neeme

rima31 Senior Member
rima31
rima31

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Thanks for something Positive Rani dear ...

Sick and tired of this negativity ... i remember once during Sammy being out of town IF members prayed for Bad TRP's till then it never recovered and we r forced to watch Crap for TRp sake 
now again before the actual story line has picked up ,.. they r again ranting and spreading negativity ...

Need a break NOw 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

keerti112Malarkodiria60SV_20su369-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima31

Thanks for something Positive Rani dear ...

Sick and tired of this negativity ... i remember once during Sammy being out of town IF members prayed for Bad TRP's till then it never recovered and we r forced to watch Crap for TRp sake 
now again before the actual story line has picked up ,.. they r again ranting and spreading negativity ...

Need a break NOw 

You are very welcomed Rima. I am also sick and tired of certain members always pointing out the negative point of the show and fail to acknowledge anything good in it.

You know how they say "People only see what they want to see"? Well, I always like to see the goodness in everything, but I guess not everybody is like that. They enjoy gossiping and talking bad about the show, the characters all the times. 

Anyways, last night's episode was wonderful and after 4 moths, I watched an episode more than once, Kunal-Anand scenes in particular.  The kid seems too happy with his father no matter who and how he is and I think that's all matters doesn't it? Even If Kunal was the richest and most successful man in the world and didn't make his son happy, what's the use of his money and success?

Truly loved Kunal-Anand in last night's episode, those scenes were very heart warming and touchingClap

Edited by -Rani - 08 August 2012 at 8:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poshahsu369

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Rani i can't say abt Future But Anand and Kunal both Bro's Relationship was more Specill then ths... I can't forget the wonderfull starting of parichay... And I m liking this One Too.. Hope In future CV will show Much more strong relationshp between father n son..and excited to see Kunal and Second Son Anand Relationship...

So many twists...But CV is able to handle all this???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Malarkodisu369-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

Rani i can't say abt Future But Anand and Kunal both Bro's Relationship was more Specill then ths... I can't forget the wonderfull starting of parichay... And I m liking this One Too.. Hope In future CV will show Much more strong relationshp between father n son..and excited to see Kunal and Second Son Anand Relationship...

So many twists...But CV is able to handle all this???

Agree neeme, Kunal and Anand (brother) relationship was the most beautiful relationship in Parichay I would say even more beautiful than SiNal. Loved the brother duos so much that when Anand died, I was more heartbroken for Kunal than for Siddhi. 

With Anand returning as Kunal's son, the similar magic is back in Parichay and I am loving the show once again the same way I used to prior to SiNal marriage. Yesterday the way Kunal was looking at his son when he was lying down laughing, it was very heart warming. 

Just like his brother Anand, his son Anand also loves him unconditionally just for being who Kunal is (just like us MenkasEmbarrassed) and that is very beautiful to see.

Hope CVs continue the good work and show us more and more beautiful moments like this in the upcoming episodes as well. 

PS: yeah, waiting to see Kunal's relationship with his other son as well as at some point that will be also shownDay Dreaming

Edited by -Rani - 08 August 2012 at 8:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Malarkodisu369neeme

su369 IF-Sizzlerz
su369
su369

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
waoo rani... Winki just say same to same feeling...WinkLOL... i loved whole kunal n anand scenes...Embarrassed n that shaved scene was also great...Big smilemust say this father n son chemistry is great...Embarrassed n kunal fold his shirt is also awesome scene...Big smileover all... i loved KC ..Blushinghe back...LOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
@Rani, agree agree n agree with u... For me Kunal and Anand Both bro relationship is more Speciall than SiNal.. a love Story is Normall thng..avalible to watch in almost all shows..Just Character faces are different... I start Watching the show for Sammy.. And yah its Different concept.. But the starting make it more speciall by showing Kunal n Anand relationship..but very soon it ends up with Anand Death...

Agree that CV is trying to creat same Magic once again.. Lets see what happens.. I m excited to see Kunal and second Anand Relationship..Bcz he is naughty.,..like Kunal sometimes ...

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by su0612

waoo rani... Winki just say same to same feeling...WinkLOL... i loved whole kunal n anand scenes...Embarrassed n that shaved scene was also great...Big smilemust say this father n son chemistry is great...Embarrassed n kunal fold his shirt is also awesome scene...Big smileover all... i loved KC ..Blushinghe back...LOLWink

I knew you must have enjoyed those scenes just as much as I enjoyed them Suhani. Kunal-Anand scenes were so touching and heart warming that I watched them numerous times yesterday after such a long time. 

Also, Kunal seems to be looking much better now than he ever has looked in this show. Now I am hooked to the show once again I used to be beforeEmbarrassed.

su369

Go to top