Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

mallu's pregnancy fake or real? (Page 2)

Poll Question: mallu's pregnancy fake or real?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
14 [35.00%]
23 [57.50%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [5.00%]
1 [2.50%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

I voted real for two reasons...this story is happening against the backdrop of a hospital,...the protagonists are doctors...you might say she faked lunacy after all...I don't know if there are conclusive tests to prove sanity...but there certainly are conclusive tests to prove pregnancy...

Secondly, it would work to the track's advantage if she were really pregnant...how else could she share with Ashutosh such beautiful moments as the baby's first kick, the first sonograph and so on...so yes, I think it is real!
Kya keh rahe HO yaar, I am getting palpitations.  Why would he share special moments with her. Bachcha Ashu ka hai kya?
If this happens, then toh Ashni separation is a definite, as I don't think Nidhi will put up with the crap a second time, moreover I don't think DB will let her.

BTW,I voted for fake.
Last time also people thought she was really sick.  She will pretend to be pregnant, and will have a pretend MC, and then when she finds out Nidhi is preggy for real, she will try to kill Nidhi's baby.
And for a doc working at a hospital, to switch tests or to even fake reports is easy.

Edited by Libra - 08 August 2012 at 9:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777busybee..jayanti_dj

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa_jd

I voted real for two reasons...this story is happening against the backdrop of a hospital,...the protagonists are doctors...you might say she faked lunacy after all...I don't know if there are conclusive tests to prove sanity...but there certainly are conclusive tests to prove pregnancy...

Secondly, it would work to the track's advantage if she were really pregnant...how else could she share with Ashutosh such beautiful moments as the baby's first kick, the first sonograph and so on...so yes, I think it is real!
gud reasons ..

but i got 2 questions here -
@bold.. cant the results of those tests be changed too.. in kyunki ,mandira was a doc too ..and she faked pregnancy... 
@underline.. sure but arent these extremely personal things? i mean ...cant imagine ashu touchin mallu's belly .. nidhi would kill him 

Mandira was a doc...but Mihir and Tulsi weren't ...and the story was not happening in a hospital...

On intimate and personal stuff, if he can spend nights in her room putting her to sleep or attend to her beauty care regimen, what are these things after all...if they have decided to provoke, they might as go the whole hog!

SSA777busybee..jayanti_dj

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
REAL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayanti_dj

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Kya keh rahe HO yaar, I am getting palpitations.  Why would he share special moments with her. Bachcha Ashu ka hai kya?
If this happens, then toh Ashni separation is a definite, as I don't think Nidhi will put up with the crap a second time, moreover I don't think DB will let her.
@bold.. exactly my point !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..Libra

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged

gud reasons ..

but i got 2 questions here -
@bold.. cant the results of those tests be changed too.. in kyunki ,mandira was a doc too ..and she faked pregnancy... 
@underline.. sure but arent these extremely personal things? i mean ...cant imagine ashu touchin mallu's belly .. nidhi would kill him 
[/QUOTE]

Mandira was a doc...but Mihir and Tulsi weren't ...and the story was not happening in a hospital...

On intimate and personal stuff, if he can spend nights in her room putting her to sleep or attend to her beauty care regimen, what are these things after all...if they have decided to provoke, they might as go the whole hog!
[/QUOTE]
@ bold.. hmm ... point to be noted...
but as for sono n stuff.i still feel its way too personal to be shared wid a friend.. 
on 2nd thoughts , may be ashu would ... coz he would feel nidhi is denyin him those joys !Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777busybee..LibraSujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa_jd

Originally posted by Libra

@bold.. exactly my point !

What if that is exactly what they want? To reprise the lovestory all over again,...this is exactly what is happening with BALH!

SSA777busybee..Libra

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
@sujatha.rao

What if that is exactly what they want? To reprise the lovestory all over again,...this is exactly what is happening with BALH!

Isska kya matlab hai?Confused I didn't understand.Ouch
SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Ok i need some scientific explanation before giving my answer ...

Its been 2 months mallu is living in lucknow ..so is it possible for her to get pregnant now..i mean if she had any physical relationship with jagan in US so can she get pregnant after two months ? Confused 

Moreover if she was pregnant earlier how come it will not come in her medical reports when her treatment was happening in KGH . 

i m big confused here ..how can she get pregnant suddenly ? Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniSSA777fanktlkbusybee..Libra

Go to top