mallu's pregnancy fake or real? - Page 3

Poll

mallu's pregnancy fake or real?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
So guys, please don't beat me up or anything, but...
Here's another vile thought, to add to all the other vile thoughts going around,
What if they show Ashni separation and then divorce. ashu marries Mallu to give child a father, so Mallika gets her wish. Nidhi, leaves country to  finish doc training, becomes successful doc. Comes back to country. Somewhere in between Mallika croaks. Ashni meet, and are reunited .
THE END

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini.malik72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want to know from Kpji what does he think marriage is all about...
not trusting your partner...marriage is so week that anybody or nobody can come in between them...
child or no child I want them to be together strong and face all the goddamned problems in life be it mallika,Rohan or DB...that's what this story was all about...
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Libra

Here's another vile thought, to add to all the other vile thoughts going around,
What if they show Ashni separation and then divorce. ashu marries Mallu to give child a father, so Mallika gets her wish. Nidhi, leaves country to  finish doc training, becomes successful doc. Comes back to country. Somewhere in between Mallika croaks. Ashni meet, and are reunited .
THE END

👏
wat a thought !
too gud !
@bold.. liked this one best !
ladies ,can we plz click on like on d main post? we need CM rankings yaar !
jayanti_dj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shalini.malik72

not trusting your partner...marriage is so week that anybody or nobody can come in between them...
child or no child I want them to be together strong and face all the goddamned problems in life be it mallika,Rohan or DB...that's what this story was all about...

lets see wat happens !
shalini.malik72 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Libra

THE END

one thing Kpji has clearly mentioned not once but twice that there will be no divorce,MU yes fights but no divorce
jayanti_dj thumbnail

one thing Kpji has clearly mentioned not once but twice that there will be no divorce,MU yes fights but no divorce

may be nidhi would ask for time out 

Libra thumbnail

Yes Shalini, in the real world.  But unfortunately for us KPji does not belong to our real world, he is his own universe.  So he does what he pleases.
Libra thumbnail

Mention toh bahut Kuch kartein hain, but he doesn't deliver. So let's see.😕
debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Not too sure..but voted for Fake..

btw, good poll sweety..
Sonni thumbnail
Good Post Deepa.👏 Voted Real.. then only the drama will happen...This time it will be Mallika's sweetness that will cause us indigestion 🤢lolol😆😆