Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
gud reasons ..

but i got 2 questions here -
@bold.. cant the results of those tests be changed too.. in kyunki ,mandira was a doc too ..and she faked pregnancy... 
@underline.. sure but arent these extremely personal things? i mean ...cant imagine ashu touchin mallu's belly .. nidhi would kill him 
[/QUOTE]

Mandira was a doc...but Mihir and Tulsi weren't ...and the story was not happening in a hospital...

On intimate and personal stuff, if he can spend nights in her room putting her to sleep or attend to her beauty care regimen, what are these things after all...if they have decided to provoke, they might as go the whole hog!
[/QUOTE]
@ bold.. hmm ... point to be noted...
but as for sono n stuff.i still feel its way too personal to be shared wid a friend.. 
on 2nd thoughts , may be ashu would ... coz he would feel nidhi is denyin him those joys !😕

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: deepa_jd

@bold.. exactly my point !

What if that is exactly what they want? To reprise the lovestory all over again,...this is exactly what is happening with BALH!
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@sujatha.rao

What if that is exactly what they want? To reprise the lovestory all over again,...this is exactly what is happening with BALH!

Isska kya matlab hai?😕 I didn't understand.
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ok i need some scientific explanation before giving my answer ...

Its been 2 months mallu is living in lucknow ..so is it possible for her to get pregnant now..i mean if she had any physical relationship with jagan in US so can she get pregnant after two months ? ðŸ˜• 

Moreover if she was pregnant earlier how come it will not come in her medical reports when her treatment was happening in KGH . 

i m big confused here ..how can she get pregnant suddenly ? ðŸ˜•
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Originally posted by: Libra

@sujatha.rao

Isska kya matlab hai?😕 I didn't understand.

Meaning what if they want them to separate...and then they can fall in love all over again 😆
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

alrite .. if i understand correctly ,u are sayin...
mallu's pregancy is for real,ashu would forgive her... mu betn ashu n nidhi coz of mallu again.. nidhi not likin d nazdeeki stuff .. leaves ashu .. baby born .. ashu nidhi tryin to patch up.. rite?

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Meaning what if they want them to separate...and then they can fall in love all over again 😆

@bold ..i would actually like that !
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
anyway i think its real ...as she knows she cant fool nidhi n ashu again ...as both will first get her checkup done ...so fooling doctors again is not possible . 

bas ye real hua kaise ye samajh nahi aaya ðŸ˜•
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa_jd

Yes...this seems like the most likely scenrio...and I also visualize them adopting the kid...either because Mallika croaks or because she wants the child to have a good father..which Jagan can never be!

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: SHIKHA19

anyway i think its real ...as she knows she cant fool nidhi n ashu again ...as both will first get her checkup done ...so fooling doctors again is not possible . 

bas ye real hua kaise ye samajh nahi aaya ðŸ˜•

may be she went for artificial insemination?
Edited by deepa_jd - 11 years ago