India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Full On TP Episode

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
After yesterday's SwaRon-licious episode , I had expected something really fun and exciting in today's episode and I was highly disappointed. All we got to see were some group dance ..which were amazing of course but I wasnt really interested. I was looking forward to the Dazzlers' dance and now again will have to wait till tomCry

Of course the good part was that SwaRon were thinking about each otherLOL And precap shows our eternal Majnu sneaking in to see his lady love Embarrassed Heart

Still , today's episode was kinda pakauConfused Really found some random things funny though like how Nil says " har ek friend zaroori hota hai " when Sharon's dad saves the day..indirectly. And how Bharat is shocked when Vishakha is all sweet to TaaniTongueWink

Shivam ka part didnt make sense..What is that creep upto now? Seriously get a life man..Shocked

P.S- Did anyone notice that they used india-fest footage when they showed the audience cheering sometimes...they did dat at the charity event also...LOLROFL

And wasnt the "manager" the same guy whome Rey had beaten up for misbehaving with Kriya? Poor guy must have left college because of depression and become a manager to earn some moneyROFLROFL

Edited by Neeti96 - 08 August 2012 at 8:27am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

tca21kriyansh19kriyaansh.reyamswaron19Satluvsd3SharManEDKV_bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHataniya_dostiiswayamsharonangelofdeathkavHPHolic-3-Nia-marauder

angelofdeathkav IF-Rockerz
angelofdeathkav
angelofdeathkav

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
i agree today was a total time pass episode, I wanted to see some SwaRon but no Cry

In the epi Shivam took their phones so I think when Swayam calls he will cut it and this might cause a Misunderstanding. But I hope not I need to see more cute SwaRon moments 

Edited by angelofdeathkav - 08 August 2012 at 8:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Satluvsd3

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Not even timepass Ouch  very boring episode.i didnt watch completely..
Now what is Shivam upto and how sharon saves weaklings is what Iam looking forward too...

Satluvsd3

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
I liked today's performances though, means not that bad I liked the dances.. kudos to them for performing well..Clap though the anchor is seems to have low energy level..Dead

I liked the precap only if they'll show swayam sneaking in after team weaklings enter footloose cause I don't want a swayam who's just thinking about sharon and not about TEAM.. he has left the captaincy but still is a member of team.. 

Well we'll wait and watch..

-Shruti

Edited by swaron19 - 08 August 2012 at 8:25am

marauder

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
yes full on tp episode,
when that coordinator allowed dazzler team, then i thought that "sharon rai prakash nam toe suna hi hoga" indeed aisa freind toe jaruri hota hi haiLOL...
i just loved precap today, oh majnu is full in action!!!!
but yeah weekling team ka kya hoga????

Edited by swayamsharon - 08 August 2012 at 8:28am

__anonymous__

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron19

I liked today's performances though, means not that bad I liked the dances.. kudos to them for performing well..Clap though the anchor is seems to have low energy level..Dead

I liked the precap only if they'll show swayam sneaking in after team weaklings enter footloose cause I don't want a swayam who's just thinking about sharon and not about TEAM.. he has left the captaincy but still is a member of team.. 

Well we'll wait and watch..

-Shruti
I think swayam will come to know about the problem only after dazzlers perforamnce ...
I wonder why it didnt strike to Sharon and Rey that even weaklings will get into trouble... huh cv's .. I mean you are friends and you know that other team too has 5 members , so will you not think about them...what the hell cv's Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhi1829swaron19__anonymous__

tejukor Senior Member
tejukor
tejukor

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
What the hell guys koi uss what his name ???yes shivam ka gala q nahi daba deta seriously yaar...AngryAngry
           and todays episode was so thanda!!! i mean may be i was expecting more from our cv's...bt its ok. i hope kal ka episode aachha ho...nahi toh as kavita said that misunderstanding will create in tomorrows epi.
swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JoshuaD

I think swayam will come to know about the problem only after dazzlers perforamnce ...
I wonder why it didnt strike to Sharon and Rey that even weaklings will get into trouble... huh cv's .. I mean you are friends and you know that other team too has 5 members , so will you not think about them...what the hell cv's Angry

Expressions of swayam were majnu types so assumed it.. Hope they show that scene after weaklings get the entry...

and I thought Dazzlers were in tension so they didn't thought about Weaklings and vicky.. cause I didn't saw vicky also in dressing room or while practicing.. and they were not even bothered to find him ..

But surely sharon was thinking about swayam all time how come she forgot that.. CV's love to see someone in trouble and expect something sensible from them, I feel is my foolishnessDead

Go to top