Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Rival Site- Mallika to re-enter (Page 2)

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

TFS Tanu...but pray what is the difference between this and the previous track...earlier she was mad or pretending to be mad and now she is pregnant...

Moral of the story - If you need Dr Ashutosh's sympathy, get mad or get pregnant..!
Sujatha, did KPji give any reponse to this new development of his or is he still MIA.
Waise have to hand it to him yaar, itni gaaliyan khaate ke baad bhi, he has  no shame, he is bringing back same track again, only with a slightly differ angle, psycho mallu, ki place mein psycho mallu mommy.Confused

Anu, I could be wrong here...but I think there is some issue...he is no longer writing the other show...and he has made a kind of odd comment saying that we will still find his name on this show's credits...I think he is being eased out slowly...somebody else is being brought in maybe...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasujayanti_dj

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged

TFS Tanu...but pray what is the difference between this and the previous track...earlier she was mad or pretending to be mad and now she is pregnant...

Moral of the story - If you need Dr Ashutosh's sympathy, get mad or get pregnant..!
Sujatha, did KPji give any reponse to this new development of his or is he still MIA.
Waise have to hand it to him yaar, itni gaaliyan khaate ke baad bhi, he has  no shame, he is bringing back same track again, only with a slightly differ angle, psycho mallu, ki place mein psycho mallu mommy.Confused

Anu, I could be wrong here...but I think there is some issue...he is no longer writing the other show...and he has made a kind of odd comment saying that we will still find his name on this show's credits...I think he is being eased out slowly...somebody else is being brought in maybe...
@bold.. my guess is he just wanted to reassure (?) us that he is still wid ktlk...
may be he left d other show coz of creative differences...
but on ktlk ,it is his game .. thats wat i feel !

Fiza1960koyelbasu

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa_jd

mallu !
missed u !

achank se sab mere saath Mallu premi ban gaye...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fiza1960koyelbasujayanti_dj

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged

@bold.. my guess is he just wanted to reassure (?) us that he is still wid ktlk...

You could well be right...but for a man to confidently assure us that Mallika, if ever she returns, will be a completely changed person and then do a complete volte-face makes no sense...of course, all this is assuming these news reports are true!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fiza1960SSA777Librajayanti_dj

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

mallu !
missed u !

achank se sab mere saath Mallu premi ban gaye...LOL
if its anythin including mallu bhootni v/s mummy nidhi track , i would choose d former !
jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Libra]

You could well be right...but for a man to confidently assure us that Mallika, if ever she returns, will be a completely changed person and then do a complete volte-face makes no sense...of course, all this is assuming these news reports are true!
like i said yesterday , i dont think KPji at any point of time said mallu wuld become positive...
all i remember him sayin is she would be a changed person... so change can be for worse or for better ... rite?

koyelbasuSujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Libra]

like i said yesterday , i dont think KPji at any point of time said mallu wuld become positive...
all i remember him sayin is she would be a changed person... so change can be for worse or for better ... rite?

Wordplay, eh? What about the different part...he did use that word, if I remember right...because she is using a different weapon this time...lunacy to pregnancy..!

Fiza1960jayanti_dj

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=deepa_jd]

Wordplay, eh? What about the different part...he did use that word, if I remember right...because she is using a different weapon this time...lunacy to pregnancy..!

different ,from my POV means she would not use stupid tactics like she did last time...
may be she would be actually be a proper vamp !

Go to top