India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav'sPast : Like Always he know half truthOnly

-Magicia- Goldie
-Magicia-
-Magicia-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Hey dear friends in One of My FF i wrote my imagination on what could have happened in Arnav Past and considering khushi's Connection to it as said in the 5th promo

I m posting That chapter as an OS ..

Arnav's Past

(i wrote it like both siblings stays at Sheesh mahalto have prayers next day on family mandir on anjali's birthday after buying Sheesh Mahal as a gift to Anjali )

After dinner he bid goodnight to Anjali , both were in emotional turmoil and was not able to speak , neither nani nor Akash none Joined with Them , because they know their presence only make it more painful for the siblings , who had gone through every sad things happened over there 11 years back , and she headed to her room , the same one she used to use as her own when they were there ..and Arnav to his .

---------------------------------------------------

(Pic Credits : Nivedita Sagiraju of FB , Thank You Dear)
On his sisters wedding day everybody was happy and his mother , tensed and super excited , she was literally running around all the mahal  take caring every guest .., Barath came and Arnav with other kids was watching it from the first floor ..then he saw a woman coming  in front from the crowd

Wearing not so expensive dress 'not so old , but very much younger than his mother ,  and a little girl with scared eyes was with her , she clutched the pallu of the woman she was with '.

But the woman seems so angry and was in great anger .

Without giving a Damn Care of situation or people present she came in front and asked something to his father ..Then grooms Father interfered ..

She told something to  Groom's father  Pointing Arnav's Father ..., He Stared at Arnavs father who was there to receive the Barathi along with his mother ..His mother seems shocked , she looked at his father in shock  then ran back to haveli ..crying .Arnav's father tried to stop her , but she was already away . Arnav's father try to reason with Groooms father and confront  woman , By then his Chacha came in front and caught her with some men and took her away from the scene.

The little girl was so scared that she was looking every where , one brief moment when she looked at she seems saw him , All the others present were elders , shouting screaming arguing , and she was hell scared , so when her eyes met his , he looked shocked , not furious , some unknown kindness she felt in his eyes .some unexplainable peace transferred and her eyes fixed at his '

Little Arnav too felt something magnetic about her gaze and he was looking at her only , Whats happening ? What is she doing in the middle ..And somewhere is in his heart he was sure that she has nothing to with all that happening around .. And he started to worry for her , a feeling he never felt for anybody else other than hid DEE .. What if something happens to her , because people from Ladkey waley and Ladkee waley almost started fight hands to hand and his Mamaji and Father was trying hard to control situation .. He wanted to go there and snatch her hands and run away some place safe '.but ..

Then he saw one of his Chachas men , grabbing and taking her away  carrying on his shoulders and dropping her in  the van where he saw the other woman was already there , forced by the men sitting around her  The door locked and van started  .. And he followed as far as he could see ..helpless '

Then he heard  of some plate (thali) falling down on the ground with a very loud noise ..followed by his mothers heart breaking cry

Arnav saw his mom  running towards her room crying , But then some Chaos on the gate , his attention caught there and he saw Arnav's Father begging to Grooms father not to go Back .. But without listening  to his pleads

The Barathi returned '

He did not understand whats happening , then he heard people screaming pointing the Dom , there stood Arnav's mother and Arnav looked at her in shock , What is she Up to ..

She saw Arnav..

She smiled one last time at Arnav Through her tears and gave him a kiss in the air and jumped ..

MAAA..    Arnav Screamed 'and turned his face unable to see his mother falling Then At the gate ...

He saw his father too saw her falling  and collapsing on ground on his knees and then he stands up in a jerk , on the very next second , pulls the revolver from the security standing near by ,all shocked ..and Arnav's Father shot at himself in head ''..

DAA.. Arnav cant complete he fell down , and his vision was blurred with tears and he saw his Dee Running down ..

Anajli on her bridal suit running towards gate ,she tripped and fall down from the stairs '''.

''''''..

-------------

And he Fainted '

----------------------------

Deee   he screamed in sleep and woke up ..

He cried , on the pillows muffling his pain , softly whimpering ..maaa '.

His mother fall to death , in front of him ..his father too took his life , and his dee 'all happened in very one day .!  And he survived .. Survived to feel night mares every other nights , survived to suffer everything alone 'survived for a life that meant only one thing ..his Dee's happiness , he believes

Because nothing else seems to sense for him ..after that fateful day .. Nothing .. He felt gorgeous or even pleasant about life '

Then those two helpless eyes .. Haunted him ' the pain  in it , something he can not forget ..

He stood up and walked towards Balcony , he felt his legs heavy cant walk ..

It was Raining heavily .. He stood at the Balcony , drenched ..Memories haunting was burning his soul and he felt some peace when the rain drops patted him  to sooth ..

Those who interested please read rest of the story here

Read My other Crapy Creepy Crazes :
1. Khushi's first Kiss : A smooch ??? (Adult Noble Imaginations and Wishes)
3.Shyam Send Dadi Aka Kabab mey haddi(Aka ..Shyamu and Dadi's Illicit Affair or Snakewa and Nagina ke anokhee Prem kahani)

Edited by -Magicia- - 09 August 2012 at 12:12am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

mariamtAmilyAmymariumiftikharArshiAnalystDaspayelMaankigopiMadhunoor2009deviarshiParamjitlovelystarblureyaks555dimple288...Penknife...simi58binimotiIshrafan11Barunkidewanikingofme-Rimsha-sizzles-Smiles-kriti_atharvsoni4evachandana.sB.S.I_Love_Youudaymanyata07ASR6262OnepoundChicVeena..swetha10..Suhana...hea.

...Penknife... IF-Dazzler
...Penknife...
...Penknife...

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
oh my gosh...sooo emotional...loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Magicia-

BarunSobtIsMine Senior Member
BarunSobtIsMine
BarunSobtIsMine

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshiarnav1741

oh my gosh...sooo emotional...loved it

Thank you :)
BarunSobtIsMine
BarunSobtIsMine

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Three Fun Post

Edited by BarunSobtIsMine - 08 August 2012 at 10:37am
.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Excellent Post! Hug

Barun and Sanaya did exceptionally great in the part. I am happy that Arnav did tell her and I believe he is now off the burden of keeping it inside his heart for so long :(Broken Heart

BarunSobtIsMine

archanak IF-Dazzler
archanak
archanak

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Nice post. BTW wasn't Anjali always supposed to have problem with her leg? They once showed Anjali Arnav's childhood scene where Arnav bursts her balloon I thought she had a problem there too. Tried searching on youtube for that but couldn't find the video to confirm.

Can you please  give me the link for the promo you are referring to?

Edited by archanak - 08 August 2012 at 9:24am

BarunSobtIsMine

BarunSobtIsMine
BarunSobtIsMine

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanak

Nice post.

Can you please  give me the link for the promo you are referring to?

They are Related In past based On this Promo

Direct link         https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtoNAcfzCWI&feature=player_detailpage 
 Ok ..Now read Like and comment
BarunSobtIsMine
BarunSobtIsMine

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Excellent Post! Hug

Barun and Sanaya did exceptionally great in the part. I am happy that Arnav did tell her and I believe he is now off the burden of keeping it inside his heart for so long :(Broken Heart

thank uEmbarrassed

.hea.

Go to top