Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Is the new entry really needed for the show???????

Poll Question: Is the new entry really needed for the show???????

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [1.71%]
460 [98.29%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-RS- IF-Dazzler
-RS-
-RS-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
According to the on going track of Indira Brain tumor and the dance competition track i really didnot find any necessity for the special entry or parallel lead in the show.Bcoz in dance competition Rishi is in disguise and they cv's can beauifully work on this track show some friendly scns of  disguised Rishi and Indira and finally pae way for Indira truth coming out.
  Other side,they can show things for mandira marriage ,may be INSHI misunderstanding etc etc.

What i have been observing in HD is cv's try to create hungama with the special entries which is finally leading to the messing of things and evn hurrying of tracks.These entries are not even increasing trp's.
   And all today in tv there are many shows having same concept pati,patni or wo types.Couple happily married and then comes the male lead gf creating problems. Geet, sathiya show  etc are few examples.
 Unless and until cv's can show something very unique and different shows aren't able to get trp's and popularity.What i feel is cv's right now must make full use of INSHI and SN members for trp raise.This is purely my opinion .
 u guys may have different opnion regarding the new entry in the show.Can share here.

Edited by ramya567 - 08 August 2012 at 8:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaya123ruhin1234light_28

Angevil786 IF-Rockerz
Angevil786
Angevil786

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
I guess Aasiya Kazi entry was needed as it will bring new things in the show, many twists and turns and maybe she is the one who will bring Indira's brain tumor truth in front of Indira's family and Rishy...

I guess if they make her enter the show, there is surely a reason behing this..so let's just hope for the best and let's keep trust on Cv

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RS-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top