Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

ARMAAN!!!! Snap out of it!!! (Page 3)

shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jassidevi

Wow!! Tina so true..

when he sees Jassi and they met that is going to be the best romantic scene ever since the intensity is going to be on both sides...

OOOoo!! I'm getting SO excited!!! Can't wait to see the scene where Armaan meets the real Jassi!!Embarrassed 

vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Agree blue. Armaan or Jassi ko 'Dil Se' dekho, 'Deemag' se nahin..
nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 6:03am | IP Logged

really !!!!!!!!! I coudn't stop laughing while I was watching this scene !!!!!!!

what is this crap ?? U might have touched jassi so let me touch you ?? If it was some other woman other than jassi ,she would have either slapped him or sent him to a psychiartist !!!!!!LOLLOL( atleast I would have )

If Armaan knew that Jassica knew where Jassi is then he should be pestering her to tell her where Jassi is and not go Jessica let me touch you because you touched Jassi !!!! i comepletely agree or maybe Raj, you touched Jessica who touched Jassi so let me touch you !!!!!!!!! LOLLOLcouldn't stop laughing !!!!!!!  ...........just guesss what would have raj done ??? LOLLOL

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 7:07am | IP Logged

LOL And you expect sense and development of character from the sleepless writers who are fighting so hard to keep the story *interesting*? LOL

On behalf of of all the writers of JJKN who cudn't sleep or put their tortured brains to rest, I object! LOL

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Hi

Thank you very much for your responses!!!!! 

In responses to JD, Kiran, and Blue......You guys, I love the show as much as you do.  Yes, you are right a few things have dawned on me.  I'm not admitting that T&D have made a flawless show, but I choose to get passinote on a few things that I feel are extremely worth complaining about. 

I've seen worse shows that JJKN, and I happen to like it so much that I'm a bit bias towards it and try to defend it at times.

This one scene with Armaan was something I could not digest.  Whenever I state my opinion on something, I like to put my self in that person's shoes and then think.  I gave Jessica the benefit of the doubt in the whole modeling  thing, becaues I've never been in her situation before and I thank god, but what if I ever was.  As far as the whole family thing is concern, I would have actually physically hurt Malika.  I can't say what is rigth and what is wrong.

Anyway back to the point.  If I was Jessica, yes it was great to finally see how much Armaan loved me, but I would start to get a little truned off just by the fact that he is now becoming physco!!!!  I like a guy who is caring and all, but Armaan seems to have some stalking and physo characteristics. 

I mean..... "OH Jessica can I touch your hands that touched Jassi's hands...can look into your eyes"  Mean while the company that your father worked so hard no now belongs to a total stranger.

I just feel like this was a flaw in the show, and I'm not afraid to admit it.WinkWink

I appriciate all your patiance and understanding!!!!!!!Smile

Peaches

tina59 IF-Sizzlerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 7:28am | IP Logged
yeah i agree,but u knwo what i noticed that everyone kept mentioning only about kohinoor and that jassi sold kohinoor,how can jassi sell kohinoor and so i think they are totally differentiating kohinnor and gm.anyway we have to keep our brains out and watch jjkn ,thats th eonly way we can watch the show
KhoobsuratKhusi Senior Member
KhoobsuratKhusi
KhoobsuratKhusi

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peaches

I have come to realize that Armaan's character is not being protrayed very well.

i agree with u, he is total devdas, only thing differ is least he not crying like srk(don't u think srk cryies in every damn movie a lottttttttt). armaan ur  a man, so fogodshake don't cry tooooooo much.  it'll pissed me offAngry 

HeartHeartHeartEasT Or WEst SALMAN iS dA bESTHeartHeartHeart

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peaches

Hi

Thank you very much for your responses!!!!!

In responses to JD, Kiran, and Blue......You guys, I love the show as much as you do. Yes, you are right a few things have dawned on me. I'm not admitting that T&D have made a flawless show, but I choose to get passinote on a few things that I feel are extremely worth complaining about.

I've seen worse shows that JJKN, and I happen to like it so much thatI'm a bit bias towards it and try to defend it at times.

This one scene with Armaan was something I could not digest. Whenever I state my opinion on something, I like to put my self in that person's shoes and then think. I gave Jessica the benefit of the doubt in the whole modeling thing, becaues I've never been in her situation before and I thank god, but what if I ever was. As far as the whole family thing is concern, I would have actually physically hurt Malika. I can't say what is rigth and what is wrong.

Anyway back to the point. If I was Jessica, yes it was great to finally see how much Armaan loved me, but I would start to get a little truned off just by the fact that he is now becomingphysco!!!! I like a guy who is caring and all, but Armaan seems to have some stalking and physo characteristics.

I mean..... "OH Jessica can I touch your hands that touched Jassi's hands...can look into your eyes" Mean while the company that your father worked so hard no now belongs to a total stranger.

I just feel like this was a flaw in the show, and I'm not afraid to admit it.WinkWink

I appriciate all your patiance and understanding!!!!!!!Smile

Peaches

Dear Peaches,

for once i agree with you completely on this one.

Go to top