India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

ARMAAN!!!! Snap out of it!!!

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

I have come to realize that Armaan's character is not being protrayed very well.

I can understand the whole crying, guilt feeling, and depression related to his lady love, but after May 3rd's episode, I think it's a bit too much not.  Let's not stretch this so much and degrade the poor thing.

Come on now.....he's a guy with so many responsibilities ....his company just got taken over by some strange person, and his reaction is "Jessica touched Jassi"......This is just being crazy.  Can you think about how his poor father must be feeling.  First Jassi and not Jessica.  This company was his blood, sweat, and tears.

Armaan....snap out of it already!!!!  Look at Malika, she seems to be the only one who's focused around there.  Think about it, she truly loved Armaan too, and she was depressed for a while, but when she was face with responsibilities started taking care of them. 

Jessi too, it must be as hard for her as it is for Armaan, but she knows what she has to do.

Why are is Armaan made to be this way? I mean there's always a limit to something.  They shouldn't over do the act, casue it's just redicilious now. 

Just wanted to know if you guys thought the same thing as well.

HoneyJaan Groupbie
HoneyJaan
HoneyJaan

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

I agree with u there peaches!

that thing of jessica touched jassi etc is farfetched!!! nad plus now he better get a haircut too....just bcos he is feeling giulty he need not be badly groomed

bottomline: I AGREE with you!! Clap

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

Hi Moderators for JJKN,

I have to say that it's really dum people like me that make your jobs hearder.Confused

I make a mistake and posted this topic in the wrong section.  I'm not sure how to correct this.

I'm very sorry....Confused.

Peaches.

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peaches

Hi Moderators for JJKN,

I have to say that it's really dum people like me that make your jobs hearder.Confused

I make a mistake and posted this topic in the wrong section.  I'm not sure how to correct this.

I'm very sorry....Confused.

Peaches.

its ok peaches.. moved Smile

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

completely agree Peaches....

see, the thing with the creators of this show is that they either go off track or overboard. In this case they did the latter. Making Armaan a Devdas is one thing but to make it so that no other reality exists for him except for Jassi when his company is at the brink of destruction is a little hard to swallow.

On second thought maybe  all the liqour and Devdas act is fulfilling a greater scheme of things, so that he can use this as his excuse for not workingWink

Kaun kambakht nashae ke liye sharab pita hai.....mey to isliye peta hoon keh kaam na karna pareWink(Armaan Suri)

bhangra rulez Goldie
bhangra rulez
bhangra rulez

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
i agree with you peaches!
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

ishq ne Armaan ko nikamma bana diya

varna woh bhi kaamke admi the!!!!!Wink

KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

hey, peaches

well..i think we should not complain about the show, i think its getting very interesting now right?Wink

well..i LOVED LOVED LOVED the scene.Clap.i was about to post a topic about it..but i decided there are already topics on it..i was falling off my sofa and practically in the tv watching teh sceneEmbarrassed....finally after so long they show a romantic scene..oooooooooooo it was sooooo cute! Embarrassed..apu and mona did wonderful  acting!Clap..i hope malika and raj don't ruin  it!yea it was a little over but hey its armaan and jassi!Embarrassed

ooooooo i was so satisfied with today's episode

ides, rumi..LOL...kaun kambakt malika ki shakal dekhna chata hai..mein toh sirf is liya gulmohor ata hoon ki mein shaed jassi ko dekh sakoon!EmbarrassedWink

Edited by KiRaN_K - 03 May 2005 at 8:06pm

Go to top