Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Are maine to soch ke rkha h...khoon pi lungi uska...i wont leave him...ganda baccha...mjhe tease krta h aur btata bhi h ki mai kr raha hun...u take care

I m going to sleep.
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Ooo what is this sher-o-shaayari ka chakkar? ðŸ˜› 

suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update sona!

Just skimmed through today's epi, as it was quite bland. I liked the fact that Indu was really rather calm about Sanchi leading him on. I was rofling when he asked Sanchi quite seriously whether she was intoxicated or just mad!
Blooper on CV's part making Indu seemed shocked to find out the Tiwari's are once again trying to steal the property papers. Duh, if they were plotting to send him their own nephew to jail for a crime he never committed, then of course they could backstab the Mathurs! Though technically I suppose it wouldn't be backstabbing...

I still don't understand why he jumped back into friendship mode with Sanchi though. Especially when she cruelly rejected his sincere and unselfish offer before during the election track. She was so harsh there! Bleh Sanchi only wants to be friends with him so she can use him for her own selfish needs! So I wonder how that makes her any better than the Tiwari's in this instance?
Poor Indu his own flesh and blood are exploiting him, and his legally wed wife is fast becoming adapted to using and abusing him!

I agree with Namz 100% about the Shoba/Roop and property paper track. What a bunch of losers! Maybe I'm missing something here but what good are the property papers to Shoba?! Rofl I think she's planning on organizing a bidding war between the Mathur's and the Tiwari's for them.
Lucky for Shoba she has her cunning son Mannu to watch her back, or else Sanchi would have royally screwed her over! Lol that is unless Sanchi teaches Mahek a couple of her saucy moves to bring Mannu over to the dark side!

I also really liked it when Sanchi just had to follow Indu today as well. Lol you would think she would be sick of seeing the man she 'hates' the most, so would avoid him whenever possible. But no Sanchi madam instead choses to stalk him with her bestie around the uni campus!
I hated seeing her with a smug expression when she told Mahek she 'would take of him'. Ugh gross, she's going to try and keep him sweet with her filrtly tactics! But I loved her horror struck face as she saw him sleeping, and her confession that 'she thought she was clever but Indu is even cleverer than her'!

I can't wait to see Sanchi confess her love for Indu! I hope she gets really jealous of Rubina, and all the other girls in college! Sigh we already know that no matter what, now that INSA will never ever have an equal relationship. Groan Sanchi will always have the upper hand, and will most likely make Indu dance to her tunes. But at least Indu will give her a good fight and have won the almost important battle; swoon he would have won the battle of melting her ice maiden heart.

Now for me to redeem her catty, cocky and rude behavior from the past only one thing is needed from Sanchi. And that is a public confession of her love for Indu. My ideal scenario is her arrogantly expecting Indu to once again come to her, but be stunned when he doesn't!

Lol maybe after getting dealing with Shukla/Tiwari's she'll try and initiate a 'friendship' but Indu will reject her offer, leaving her hopping mad. Then as she seethes with anger, as all her ploys fail to get him onside, she'll be left miserable and confused as she wonders just why she wants Indu so badly...
Then finally as she realizes she loves him, she tries to get him to bow down first again, but wily Indu doesn't play ball this time. Rofl maybe he will then deliberatly flirt with other girls, and act the least bothered if Sanchi attempts to get close to some random guys. Finally stretched to breaking point, when Indu questions why she cares so much what he does, and why does she want him to care for her Sanchi should lose it and scream loudly in public 'BECAUSE I LOVE YOU INDU SINGH! YES I LOVE YOU INDU!'

And then leave us all to drift off blissfully to La La Land...
Edited by suki11 - 11 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Suki, I too want Sanchi to yell and tell the whole world that she loves Indu...I am thinking Indu would be walking away and Sanchi would run to stop him...totally filmy but chalega lol
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Namita.Murti

Suki, I too want Sanchi to yell and tell the whole world that she loves Indu...I am thinking Indu would be walking away and Sanchi would run to stop him...totally filmy but chalega
lol

Namz I always assume whole HDDSC endpoint on them...I want to even write OS>>...but itni mahnet mujhse hoti nahi...
Even I want him to get drunk...and say like ajay said in last...Main tumhare bina jee nahi sakta Saanchi.,,,,,,,,,,,,When they will head for divorce he sign and leave and Sanchi goes to him and sees him broken talone...and  tear those paper and give that MangalSutra to him and he ties it back and they both hug...like HDDCS...
Edited by kuls11 - 11 years ago
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
suki...very very nice post and what u said is all i think will happen because what we people discuss and write in the forum happens...i think the cvs study the threads here

Kul...lovely post.
Lashy...sher o shayari ka kya chakkar h namz aur kul hi bta skte h kynki dono expert h is kaam me aur chai coffee gupshup me likhi bhi h

Thanku everyone for liking the update
Rashmi04 thumbnail
also really liked it when Sanchi just had to follow Indu today as well. Lol you would think she would be sick of seeing the man she 'hates' the most, so would avoid him whenever possible. But no Sanchi madam instead choses to stalk him with her bestie around the uni campus!
I hated seeing her with a smug expression when she told Mahek she 'would take of him'. Ugh gross, she's going to try and keep him sweet with her filrtly tactics! But I loved her horror struck face as she saw him sleeping, and her confession that 'she thought she was clever but Indu is even cleverer than her'!

Wow Suki what a analysis... In blue - Same to same ...

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So we are making progress. After Sweta kand she admitted to Indu being not so bad and today she admitted that he is smart...lol...Sanchi slowly but surely is moving in the right direction!
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I wrote but woh post nai hua.. Sorry sona.. Yesterday was super tired to write it down again.. Waise bi suki is their na.. She writes exactly what i feel.. Haha.. Suki lubb you mmuaah.. ;)
@namz and kul- wow mene ye dono scene imagine kia hai kaafi baar.. Seriously we are gone case going filmy haha..
@rash- haan muje bahut hassi aa rai thi.. Pehle bolegi pyar nai nafrat hai fir detective hai lol fir bolti hai dushman ka dushman dost.. Fir uske piche piche uske hostel me.. Kya sanchi kya manjra hai lol..

Btw indu/AD Was looking damn cute ;) haha..

Thnx sona for the update baby.. Mene update pada.. Fir episode dek kar so gai, was very tired. ek baar post kia tha,while i was going back home from work, wo bi post nai hua :'( sorry sweety
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Namita.Murti

So we are making progress. After Sweta kand she admitted to Indu being not so bad and today she admitted that he is smart...lol...Sanchi slowly but surely is moving in the right direction!

don't know about the surely part... but i can attest for the slowly part