Sesnsible Insha a Rare & deadly combination - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by lashy

Loool kul you and me have been harping on about the same stuff...
though I did feel that Indu Sanchi ka baat bahut hi jaldi maan jaata hai...it took him all of 2 minutes to believe her and become pro-sanchi and anti-mama/mami once again...
and why was he so surprised that mama mami were using him? I mean he was using them too - to get back at sanchi..warna usne tho keh diyaa thaa ki unse koi matlab nahin hai...

Ahh Lashy I think he was quick in believing Sanchi because they've been bad to him before so he already knows their true colours and was already being wary of them and also Sanchi told the truth the first time about the house. I thought it was very very nice and thoughtful of him because if he wanted he could have kicked up a fuss but he didn't for which Sanchi should be grateful and give him credit.
Always team Indu! 😆
Originally posted by lashy

Loool kul you and me have been harping on about the same stuff...
though I did feel that Indu Sanchi ka baat bahut hi jaldi maan jaata hai...it took him all of 2 minutes to believe her and become pro-sanchi and anti-mama/mami once again...
and why was he so surprised that mama mami were using him? I mean he was using them too - to get back at sanchi..warna usne tho keh diyaa thaa ki unse koi matlab nahin hai... 
Yes I noticed...I did make post after Insha scne in exictment that Sanchi didnt manipulated him blatantly...Rather behaved civilized sensible one...
For Mama Mami...Indu initally behaved as it was big shocker for him...How many proofs he need to know what type of devious duo are two...May be we can assume he believed Sada explanation that Shukla brainwashed him, otherwise his Mama jee truely cares for him...But even that logic doesnt fit as he himself accepted he is aware of Mama and his intentions ...Therefore  I said there is no character consistancy...with these CVs ...

Indu characterization was always consistent on Sanchi. and his love ...Indu loves her truely immensly...given any day Sanchi or whole world he will choose Sanchi only, if he is in right senses...he is Kiddoadult , a kid in adult body , naughty , stubborn, Pure, caring but very egoistic stubborn .kid.who can be easily manipulated...
...His current mischievous irritating games or previous vicious plans (briging Sada), all I see result of his immense love, pain of rejection and no hope from Sanchi side.  As soon he sees a little ray of hope of getting Sanchi he is all soft, back to Sanchi Deewana mode and help her everywhere and become a better man...But when all his hopes are crushed, he take any route to irritate her, to pretend that he hates her but actually than also I feel, its way of this stubborn kid to get register himself somewhere  in Sanchi life.

His behaviour to Sanchi (except his extreme snide behaviour between 2 jail trips.) is usually governed by only one thing HOPE of getting Sanchi  and nothing else...When he sees no hope he behave from childishly annoying to a scary physco and when he sees slight hope anywhere he just melt back to same lovesick puppy Indu who just want Sanchi nothing else.  The way he told mom humne yeh dila do...jaise sanchi ek choclate hai , uss cholcate ki khud ki kya marzi hai...usse use koi farak nahi padta BAda jiddi baacha hai 😆

Thats my way of analyzing his love but I do maintain, even after this he did alot alot worst to get even register in Sanchi heart.     So sanchi is not oblized to care for him unless she believes he is truely changed . .and he himself has to prove it to her...noone else can do it...😃

Sorry Lash main Indu kee pyaar main baah gayi aur likthi chali gayi
Edited by kuls11 - 11 years ago
Well written Kuls! Indu's love is pure and true, woh ankh band karke Sanchi ko hi chunega! Iss mei koi shak nahi!
Kuls I love what you've written ..agree to it same 2 same.. 😃
and I love your bottom siggie... usse thode din tak change mat karnaa please... taaki roz roz dekh sakoon...
once again, AD looks so cute when he has that part mischief part teasing smile 😍