India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

Sesnsible Insha a Rare & deadly combination

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Sensilbe Insha a beautiful rare combination was highlight  rest was asusual politics bakwaas

What an epiosde Sensible Indu Sanchi...both together sensible...Big smile
A sensible logical. both Insha with brain  is a rare case in RJN ...Today was that rare case
I see that happend in today episode...Sanchi didnt used Indu rather she told him truth...PartyPartyPartyThat what I and Param wanted...IF she would have used Indu she would have fallen off my eyes...I really love her to fallen off to such level...where she just became other TIwari for me ...Thanks you Cvs...you maintained her character.,...instead of making her fall...I can see Indu rise in love  continued...I am loving him more and more everyday...Sensible Indu...Big smile
Perfect rise in love... LOL

A relationship whose basis is truth and trust always grow and flourish,,,,,,This is 2nd time after Shweta track we are seeing same combo...Trust on Indu and Truth from Sanchi...she had trust on Indu honesty  and truth she told will mark beginning of their love...

I misread article first that confession is in 2 week LOLWhich I dont want Smile
Article is already there and they are coming true and as we know RJN CVs...realase article after very TRP data on wednesday...and please dont go  JET speed to show jet confession of Sanchi LOL   
Sanchi Maata ki love journey dekhne ke liye we waited for 8 months...Confused...Uski love journey humme dreams main imagine nahi kee there should me longer track of her jealously possesiveness ...Just like that part was shown for Indu

Insha fans and INdu deserved long track of Sanchi falling in love , her jealously, her posseseiveness and her most her insecurity of lossing Indu...and fighting for it

Edited by kuls11 - 08 August 2012 at 9:35am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Virgopk81daydreamerrRashmi04violetshinerusha4003pressu-Namita---GaBBar--

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Kuls the CV's were scared of my email threat...ROFL

I am sooo happy that she told him the truth!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

daydreamerrSilentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namita.Murti

Kuls the CV's were scared of my email threat...ROFL

I am sooo happy that she told him the truth!!
Atleast u dint waste ur anger too much..use it properly wisely Winkit work then ...

To be true I would have killed her and Cvs if she would have used Indu like this...Big smile...

Thank god aab unhe ek or emial karo...Sanchi ka love journey should be shown for atleast 2-3 months...with jealosy possesvieness insecurity every damn emotion Indu felt for her...no confession  in 2 week...Big smile..LOL

Vaise u notcied Mahek said Saaiya maasa alah...Saanchi dint find it offensve maane lag gayi Indu ko vo khud ka saaiya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04-Namita-lashy

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I am sure now no more misunderstanding between INSA ... Pheley purani toh clear kar lo ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

daydreamerrSilentsoul-Namita-lashy

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rashmi04

I am sure now no more misunderstanding between INSA ... Pheley purani toh clear kar lo ...

Rash I dont trust CV...When every character has turned agsint them...How long there will nomore new MU...
Assa lagta hai...Indu ke liye...Sirf or sirf Indu ke liye or uske pyaar ke liye

Jitna tumhe paane kee maine Khudha se Gujaarish kee thi...
Utha poora duniya ne humne judda karne kee Saajish kee thi..
Haar gaya dil har shah se ladte ladte
Lakin tumhe jeetne kee humne har namunkin koshish kee thi...

Edited by kuls11 - 08 August 2012 at 10:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04-Namita-

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
oh this is the thread...hehehe mera update late kaha tha. Kitni jaldi to de diya..ungila dard ho rhi thi meri ..bacchi ki jaan logi kya...immartidevi ji

Sanchi ne indu se sach bola bahut aacha laga. Finally ek undrstanding indu najar aata h. Wo gussa nhi hua. Quietly sanchi ki baat suni...i love the way he is.
Aur mjhe pyar jaldi chahiye. 2-3 mahine to jyada ho gaye buj aisa bhi na ho ki sb rush me dikhaye...jaise pyar hota h waise dikhaye to accha rahega

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

daydreamerrRashmi04Silentsoul-Namita-

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Sonal chotii bachiii actually I was so existed kii I made post after their Insha scene
IF I would have waited for full episode at end I was disppointed...to main kuch likhti hee nahi...

main imarati hoon ya jalebi decide karo...main starplus pe aati hoon ya colors pe decide karo...and final jawba do

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Still donloading the episode ...missed the episode due to some reasons..

nice post kul..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index