Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

Promo:MansiAnupEngage. SahilShivani Convo:Mod note Pg2 (Page 2)

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JEHAN-

tfs...so that means they gonna marry soon...itni jaldiii...
as in i wanted to see SS love story...yahan tu seedha marriage..
so this serial is soon gonna be on the list of those serials jo mummys khud dekhti hain or jab bachy dekh rahy hon tu pechy sy awaz ati hai..."change the channel" lolll

Am depressed myself but I think DEK magic cant be created agai and again,even in DEK the things started going repetative,

Dont u remeber when UV became good we said we want bad boy and when he was bad boy again we said its repetative

I think every sweet goes stale one day its better eat anjoy  it ,and go for another one

But our problem is there is no more such sweet as UV and DEK in market right now,

So we poor thing have to be happy by its wrapper aka ashu which we have so preciously stored like the wrapper of our fist gift LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Zenu--

-JEHAN- IF-Dazzler
-JEHAN-
-JEHAN-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by -JEHAN-

tfs...so that means they gonna marry soon...itni jaldiii...
as in i wanted to see SS love story...yahan tu seedha marriage..
so this serial is soon gonna be on the list of those serials jo mummys khud dekhti hain or jab bachy dekh rahy hon tu pechy sy awaz ati hai..."change the channel" lolll

Am depressed myself but I think DEK magic cant be created agai and again,even in DEK the things started going repetative,

Dont u remeber when UV became good we said we want bad boy and when he was bad boy again we said its repetative

I think every sweet goes stale one day its better eat anjoy  it ,and go for another one

But our problem is there is no more such sweet as UV and DEK in market right now,

So we poor thing have to be happy by its wrapper aka ashu which we have so preciously stored like the wrapper of our fist gift LOL

agree...well have to say what a example...ashish our first gift wrapper...LOLLOL
u r right dek magic can't be recreated...
yeah UV jaisa koi ohir sy hona bht hi mushkil hai near impossible...i don't think any other character can creat that magic...hayyeee...aisa kyun hoa..kyun dek khtam ho gaya!!Cry 
me really missing dek alottt...
and seriously i am not at all interested in this show's story nor in any other cast...the story is more like aunties type..watching it just to watch ashish...and its hurting badly..seeing him like this..playing a role of sahil totally opposite of UV no offence to sahil but main kya karn mind khud compare kar raha hai..i don't know we should be happy that we can see ak back on our screen or sad that he is back as sahil but not our prince UV...Cry

ShanUlas

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
guys chill! u all will slowly fall in love with sahil too, after all who can resist ak's charm..enjoy sahil and cherish uv in ur memories.
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandygill

guys chill! u all will slowly fall in love with sahil too, after all who can resist ak's charm..enjoy sahil and cherish uv in ur memories.

may be that happens mandy

really want to start liking sahil given that they make his character strong coz without that he will be just a part of crowd which he is not ,

manv Senior Member
manv
manv

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

may be that happens mandy

really want to start liking sahil given that they make his character strong coz without that he will be just a part of crowd which he is not ,

hey give saahil and ashish a chance, u know dek was liked since march only by us uv fans
others had disconnecrted long time back
but i am sure people will connect with saahil
i found him adorable, if he had taken another role as udail he would have been repitative
let udai be unique and once in a life time experience, them only will we cherish it
dek had no universal appeal, maybe lmyam will have and give ashsih the recognition he deserves
this serial is about marriage so they going directly to the point, which they advertised
the cvs of this show are smart too, not dumb like dek, they will change their script as per audience likes and dislikes

Edited by manv - 09 August 2012 at 3:20am

ShanUlas

manv Senior Member
manv
manv

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged

i totally agree with you mandy
for me dek had got repitative in the end
t

ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manv

i totally agree with you mandy
for me dek had got repitative in the end
t

i agree to wilh u as dek went repetative but then am just a bit scaptical about this new show

just want only one thing they make sahil strong thats it as it  has himanshu as well who is no less in any case

Thats why just wanted our ashu is not lost in crowd

manv

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Mod note

Its a request to all that plss dont provide any promo video links since there are some copyright issues because of which u all must hv noticed that even our videobies r not providing any promo or episode video links from Sony .. Only if there are SBB/SBS segments , those videos can b put up since they r not from sony channel but plss dont put any sony videos on IF  ...

IF will themselves soon upload the official sony videos of this show too ..so keep checking the video section on IF for its official videos...

All video threads which have given the promo link have been trashed since we dont want our members to fall in any trouble because of copyright issues ...

This thread too has been edited and the video link is deleted from the thread but its been kept open because the thread is giving the written updt of the promo .. Yes written updtes or photos can be provided  but plss no video of promo or episodes from sony will b allowed .. hope u all understand Embarrassed

LMYAM Dev team

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra_rao..Naina..snowflake.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index