India-Forums

Sajda Tere Pyar Mein
Sajda Tere Pyar Mein

my story update new

revyana Groupbie
revyana
revyana

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Episode starts:Ranveer tells "LET US MAKE SOME PLANS REGARDING RIA'S BIRTHDAY".Aaliyah and Ranveer just hit their hands and say sure.While Aaliyah and Ranveer go home and change their suits and Aaliyah goes to Ranveer's home.Aaliyah and Ranveer secretely manages to send Mom,ria some where.Mom over here this.Ranveer tells about the celebration.Mom agrees.It's already by 5.30 pm.Ranveer tells his mom come to home around 12 only.Mom agrees.Ria and mom leave.Aaliyah tells Ranveer that its a short time for the preparations so work fast.They go to Ria's room and Aaliyah cleans everything.Ranveer helps in cleaning.Aaliyah tells Ranveer to buy cake for ria.Finally they made all arrangements for the birthday party.Aaliyah sees the music system in Ria's room.then she takes some of the songs to play during celebrations.Mom,Ria arrives.Mom and Ria asks "WHERE ARE YOU RANVEER?"Ria comes to her room(current off). While she enters,lights on and Aaliyah plays HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG by using the remote.

Ria gets happy and hugs Ranveer with tears in eyes.Aaliyah just thinks about his birthday celebration with his brother(I THINK SO HIS NAME IS AALIF).But Ranveer holds her hand.Ranveer cheers up everyone.Ria cuts the cake.She gives the first piece to her mom.She takes another piece while she takes and comes to give it to Ranveer but she gives to Aaliyah(comedy) . Ranveer asks Ria "I AM YOUR BHAI AALIYAH IS UR BHABHI.YOU MUST GIVE IT TO ME NA?".Ria replies I know you don't know how to make arrangements for birthday,Aaliyah must have helped you.Ranveer smiles and takes a piece and feeds Ria.Aaliyah plays a music using remote while everyone starts dancing...

EPISODE ENDS ON AN HAPPY NOTE...I THINK SO MAHA UPDATE WILL BE ON SATURDAY...DON'T MISS IT GUYS!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taliazlamb--khush--Neha10

revyana Groupbie
revyana
revyana

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Guys sorry for the late update.I had my exams.so unable to visit IF.Sorry guys.Plzzz...There will be some interesting twists regarding this story.Will MP come up or Rishi will come again.Plzz don't miss it.I'll update dailySmileTongueWinkBig smileLOLEmbarrassedStarClap
--khush-- Goldie
--khush--
--khush--

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
tooo goood ...
thafsi Groupbie
thafsi
thafsi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
its really nice.waiting for the next update.
Hanz91 IF-Dazzler
Hanz91
Hanz91

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Very good! Can't wait for the next update
revyana Groupbie
revyana
revyana

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hanaa91

Very good! Can't wait for the next update

Thank you!!!!!
Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
wowwieee ...love it

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index