Arjun nd ovi's marriage...:((

...priya... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes that news is true, Arjun might marry Ovi because there will huge drama before Arjun-Purvi's wedding. Arjun will force to marry Ovi wherein Purvi will be heartbroken. But don't worry as I already said Arjun-Purvi will reunited, so that's true and this new track will not last long, after that Arjun and Purvi will come back together which will be new track! And about Sammer and Purvi's marriage, thay's not possible as far as I know. I heard it first time from this TellyChakkar! Yes, Sammer might deeply fall in Purvi but their marriage is not possible.

Just thing it's a bad phase of Arjun-Purvi's life... And anything can happen in future episode because Ekta keep changing the track...

this was the reply i got frm pr off fb page when i asked them abt the new article

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmi3893 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is bad...i dont want arjun 2 marry purvi
...priya... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: asmi3893

This is bad...i dont want arjun 2 marry purvi

do u mean purvi or ovi???
alicia. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing ðŸ˜Š

The only good news I got from this is it will only be for a short while ðŸ˜•
reshma28 thumbnail
Though separation is for a short while,but you know how crazy Ovi is ,she will not leave
Arjun so easily and moreover,he will be marrying both the  sisters. what kind of Pavitra Rishta
is this.
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
This news is nt true Arvians!
reshma28 thumbnail
Once Arjun marries Ovi ,i will quit this show,then i dont care if Purvi and Arjun unite or not.
If they unite also,Ovi's life will be spoiled.Purvi being very sanskari girl, will never try to
spoil her sister's life for her own happiness.
aasmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nothing justifies Arjun and Ovi marriage .. they cannot salvage it by keeping the track short

They are making Arjun life similar to Manav.. 2 marriages are not needed. I ti is not fair to all three Arjun ,Purvi and Ovi
Edited by IFVJ - 11 years ago
mirab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this news is giving me sleepless nights...ovi pck ur bags and go back to canada ,let arvi marry each other...if u dont have nything to do come back after some year to babysit arvi kids..