Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drivemecracy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i voted for sucide option...but no need to force her...like chitra said in one post kunal has to lead siddhi to bedroom and while closing the door he has to say good night richa...its enough she will commit sucide by own...its only in the hands of kunal...i prefere this kind of sucide...
myra_3490 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kaise bhi mare bas marr jaaye... rehem hoga audience pe aur sinal pe... ðŸ˜”
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yaar wo kaise bhi maare.. bas mere liye toh intana hi kaafi hain ki wo marr jaye and yes we should get to see her dead body.. so that we are sure she wil never ever  return back in parichay.. just like anand sr..

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: d.padmini

yaar wo kaise bhi maare.. bas mere liye toh intana hi kaafi hain ki wo marr jaye and yes we should get to see her dead body.. so that we are sure she wil never ever  return back in parichay.. just like anand sr..

@ blue agree ðŸ˜†
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
 you didnt put this as a option what if rohit ka aatma🤣🤣 comes&  kills heroff  🤣🤣
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I voted for suicide, but i don't really care how as long as she dies very soon. It's absolute torture and full of disgust to see her roaming around Kunal in her tight dress (no offense intended) 
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG..206 votes.. i wish CVs see this.. because i have never seen so many votes for any poll.. we love and care for richa so much that we want her to take rest at home .. and give us some peaceful time with our SINAL...
please Cvs kill richa soon...
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: d.padmini

OMG..206 votes.. i wish CVs see this.. because i have never seen so many votes for any poll.. we love and care for richa so much that we want her to take rest at home .. and give us some peaceful time with our SINAL...
please Cvs kill richa soon...

If they don't come here to read, why not send it to them? Can anyone forward the link to dear CVs?
Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I saw your post just before going for a meeting and was one of the early birds voting for suicide. Your options made me laugh...insect posion, hand her over to forum member to kill her, force her to suicide. ( good ones... had a good hearty laugh)

I always wanted to her commit suicide. since she has easy access to guns, I really like her to shoot herself ...leaving no chance to come back. Just hate this bloody Richa character!