08/08/12 NEW OS: I can't live without you...

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello! I'm back with a new OS! So, guys, try to imagine Arnav in his maroon Rugby pajama and Khushi in her white pajama…😛

That was it… The fateful last day… The day both Arnav and Khushi feared… Both were well aware of it but hid it from the family… Each and every moment of that day was hell for both… During the previous nine days, both fell more and deeper in love with each other… The whole family except them had gone to visit one of their relatives that day for a wedding in Goa and was expected to return in two days. Khushi had hugged them tightly and emotionally as it was the last time she would see them…

It was 11:50 in the night… Arnav was sitting on the recliner and Khushi on the bed… Both were looking in each other's eyes… They hadn't talked at all during the day and now, in a few minutes, they would separate, never to meet again… They couldn't even think of spending one day without each other… They thought about all their memories of love, care and mischief… After all, they had to spend their whole life ahead with them only now…

Khushi hugged her pillow, retained her tears and thought, "Why did we meet like this and get married like this Arnav? Why didn't you trust me? Why…?"

Arnav looked down in shame, "Maybe it was our cruel destiny Khushi… I was the biggest idiot for not trusting you… I'm really, really sorry… I'm sorry for everything… I'm sorry for coming into your life and ruining it… In fact, sorry is just… not enough…"

Khushi's tears rolled down her cheeks, "No Arnav… I got a wonderful family thanks to you… I got to experience love… true love… thanks to you…"

They stood up and Arnav cupped Khushi's face… Both were in deep pain…

Suddenly, the clock struck twelve! Khushi felt shivers down her spine and Arnav felt an unbearable emptiness inside him… Both closed their eyes and breathed deeply… They weren't married now… They weren't each other's anymore…

Khushi put Arnav's hands aside, walked and took her suitcase. She walked blankly towards the door… towards the darkness… Cold winds were blowing and the curtains were flowing in the air… It seemed as if the most beautiful flower was separated from the sweetest scent…  Then… she was gone…

Arnav walked steps backwards faultily and closed his eyes… his Khushi was gone… forever… the most beautiful phase of his life was gone… He fell on his knees, without any reaction…

Khushi walked aimlessly on the isolated empty road… Everything was over! She had no reason to live… Her life was over! The person she loved more than anything was not in her life anymore… She wouldn't ever see his loving and handsome face now… She would never see her Arnav now…  Her Laad Governor wasn't hers anymore…

She felt dizzy, unable to bear the pain of that fact… and fainted!

At the same time, Arnav immediately opened his eyes… Something was wrong… He knew it… He felt it… He whispered, "Khushi…" He went outside Shantivan, ignoring HP's questions, and saw no one. He was worried for Khushi and thought, "How could I leave her alone?" He ran till…

He saw an unconscious Khushi on the road... His eyes widened and he screamed,"KHUSHII!!!"  He ran to her and tried to wake her up. She was not responding at all and her heart was beating weakly… He was really afraid and restless! He wouldn't be able to bear this… He picked her up to the corner of the road and put her head on his lap, "Khushi! Khushi talk to me!"

After trying all he could to wake her up and being unsuccessful, he broke down in tears… He cried, "Khushi… please… wake up… I can't live without you… I know I was never a good husband and you… you only got torture, tears and pain from me… but please, if you ever felt I loved you, wake up… for me… please…"

He wasn't obtaining any response… He sat still, with pain, anger with himself and regrets clearly reflecting in his deep brown crystal eyes…

He watched her lifeless yet angelic face and admired her … He caressed her head and removed a strand of hair from her face… Her face looked pale and its color was almost gone… but still… for him, she looked like an angel… and she was the most beautiful woman in the world… she was only his… He was mesmerized by her beauty… He slowly bent down and kissed her… Her lips were very cold and were slowly warmed by his… Little by little, her face started regaining its color and her eyelids started fluttering…

Arnav felt her lips press against his and respond tenderly… He was shocked! Slowly, he pulled back a bit and whispered a bit loudly, "Khushi…" She gradually opened her eyes and looked directly in his eyes… She felt warm, safe and loved… A small smile curved on her lips and she whispered, "Arnav…" Arnav was very relieved and he was about to say something when he was interrupted by Khushi's finger on his lips… She woke up and sat in his lap… She caressed his face with her two hands and slowly pulled him closer to her… She kissed him gently and pushed her tongue in his mouth, exploring every nook and cranny… She wrapped her arms round his neck and stroked his hair. He felt a strange, yet the most beautiful sensation ever…

He hugged her waist and kissed her back passionately. He poured out all his love, his apologies to her through the kiss… She moaned softly… It was so beautiful… she put one of her hands on his shoulder, pulling him a bit towards her to show her forgiveness and acceptance… They broke after a lingering kiss and stayed in a glued-forehead-and-nose position for a while…

He cupped her face and whispered, "I love you… I really love you a lot Khushi…" Khushi kissed his lips affectionately and replied, "And I love you… Arnav… Please don't leave me… I can't live without you…"  Arnav smiled and replied, "You are my life… How can I leave you? I'll die without…" Khushi interrupted him by kissing him and spoke in between the kiss in tears, "Don't ever talk about death Arnav… Nothing is more precious to me than your life… We will live together… and die together… Nothing can separate us… Not even death… Promise me that you will never talk like that again…" Arnav nodded and replied, "I promise… Sorry Khushi…" Both smiled in relief…

Suddenly, heavy rain started falling! Khushi immediately stood up, holding Arnav's hand to go and hide but he let go of her hand and she turned towards him. He sat on one knee and put his hand forward. Khushi was shocked but pleasantly surprised. Arnav smiled enthusiastically and said, "Khushi… I know we fight, we irritate each other but trust me… we are made for each other! I can't believe I'm talking like that… Khushi…" He looked down and smiled and so did Khushi but in disbelief.

He continued, "You changed me Khushi… You brought the best out of me! I may be a Laad Governor but I really love you… a lot and I want to spend my entire life with you…"

Tears filled her eyes but she smiled in excitement!

He then completed, "So… Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta… Will you marry me and become mine… forever?"

Tears of joy rolled her cheeks and she nodded. She put her hand in his in acceptance and Arnav smiled in ecstasy! She then jumped in his arms, making him fall and they kissed passionately while laughing softly…

They returned to Shantivan, hugging each other as tightly as they could on the way as they were completely drenched and it was very cold…

They both took a hot bath and sneezed several times before going to bed, holding each other's hand tightly and thinking about their bright future with each other…

A tribute to Arnav-Khushi 😃 I hope you like it!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow soo beautiful dear ❤️
Loved it... too gud👏
tanvia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i liked it...i t was great
pavi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome os...
loved it...
thank for the pm...
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful
So romantic ❤️
Loved it 😳
Bewakoof thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!!! Thats just superbb!!!!👏👏
DushtKanya thumbnail
resEdited by Ipkknd_ArHi - 11 years ago
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Looove it
Awesomeee
Thanks for the pm
DushtKanya thumbnail
thank you for all the comments! Means a lot for me :)
nehusashhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
dis was very cute nd passionate