India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Dadi and Redemption

ranjnanarang Goldie
ranjnanarang
ranjnanarang

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
I have been on this forum for a while not been posting much however just got pushed to make this post. 

I have been reading a lot of posts stating the disappointment on the redemption not happening on Khushi not being given due respect. 

Well I feel that now all the questions will be answered. Let me state why do I think so. ...

Arnav is a man of few words and even fewer emotions he ids been angry in his life and always been taking rash decisions without being questioned. Even when he got married to Khushi he according to himself was right in punishing her. 

When he realized that he is wrong he tried to get happiness for Khushi but then she is been pushing him away, thanks to his anger. For him Khushi is being loved right now and he knows only one way to get her back to his life---Arm twisting and he did the same. 

With his family Khushi is being loved no one is berating her for his deed. Even after Shyam Fiasco everyone realized and never questioned Khushi. Even Anjali did not stay too upset with her for long. So for now Khushi is in a comfirtable and loving environment and we can safely discount Mami when I say that. 

ASR probably didn't realize the gravity of his own misdoings like he didn't realize when he chugged Khushi from the first floor, when he sent her in a death trap of a guest house or when he insulted her during his own engagement. 

Similarly he does not see much of an issue with what ever he has dine with Khushi accept now he wants her to accept him and live happily with him as his wife it is almost like a game for him cos he has challenged her and himself that he will make her his. 

Now lets assess the situation when Dadi has come into the picture she looked at and treated khushi as if she is a piece if junk she has insulted her openly which no other family member has done. They were angry but never insulted her. This has suddenly evoked Arnavs protective husband side. He now realized the gravity of his actions when Dadi questioned Nani on his marriage. 

For the first time he realized that Khushi has undergone a lot cos of what he did hence for the first time he told her that their marriage was not her fault and it was his misdoing. It is the fist and a hif step in the redemption. I am sure that slowly he will be forced to rpotect Khushi in front of Dadi. 

Yesterday episode indicated that this man is going to stand for his lady love. 

My opinion I would like to see this protective Arnav who is as usual a man of action and not words. The sin happened in action so the redemption should also happen in the action. ASR is a character the CVs have created and he has been consistent in his goodness and flaws and that's how we would like to have him. 

I remember was a ardent fan of Geet especially Maan's Character and when they turned him into a love sick puppy for his wife the character looked butchered. I guess we would not want that to happen to ASR. 

I feel that CVs are going to surprise us with the intense redemption. 

Long post thanks for reading my ranting your comments are most welcome. 

(I took Maan as an example no offence pls)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SarikakapoorAnshi7Pallavi_2013eyesonmeashred12.ProperPatola

ranjnanarang Goldie
ranjnanarang
ranjnanarang

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
No one agrees with me it seems 
rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Completely agree what you said..even after marriage when mami use to humiliate khushi...even he felt that khushi should suffer because of the misunderstanding..but now when he knows the truth ...he is not letting khushi to suffer any more as he is very well aware that there is nothing wrong khushi did..and yest by saying those words ...he started realising his. Mistakess and supported khushi in front of dadi..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjnanarangPallavi_2013eyesonme

Anshi7 Senior Member
Anshi7
Anshi7

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
completely agree with u...Big smile..
i too dont want asr character to be turned like mann...(no offence to mann i liked him in dat serial).
asr redemption should b in a different way...and cvs are showing that by supporting khushi asr prooved dat he really loves her and cares for her...Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjnanarang

ranjnanarang Goldie
ranjnanarang
ranjnanarang

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Trutrue he needs to realise and shoukd redeem.for the amountof time he turtured her

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top