Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

History repeats: RK = new Ballu! (Page 8)

Saimaa.H Goldie
Saimaa.H
Saimaa.H

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

<font color="#0099ff">you are paralleling a man who wanted to kill his child to a guy who is just obsessed with someone who gave his life a shake..a jhatkaa? kamaal hai -_-.if he is destroying a life on one hand..he is tenderizing and letting a puppy free from his studio on the other hand..you cannot categorize rishabh as of now.</font>

<div align="center"></div>
<div align="center">i do believe that there are parallels between ballu and rk...to what degree only time will tell...but this thirst for making Madhubala "pay" for putting him in jail...that too for something he actually did...is to a degree like ballus madness...to this point i can categorize him...in the future he may change and then such categorization will too...</div>

<font color="#0099ff">how can one categorize or judge someone? i dont judge madhu to be a water pump that keeps on crying? i analyse her and understand her and embrace..one cant just categorise , seriously. Sleepy</font>

<div align="center">i am not sure we are defining categorize the same way...but for the sake of discussion i will say that to me RK seems to be the new Ballu...in terms of the points i stated in my openning post...and you are using the work categorize and analize as if they are not related somehow...i don't see why one is ok and the other is not..</div>

<font color="#0099ff">why judge someone when analysing is about broadening the perspectives of the characters instead of branding them evil. rk is far from a mental abuser who wants to kill his wife and child. please. this is too much.</font>

</div>
<div align="center">so if i understand correctly you think ballu is evil...right?...is that not a judgement you are passing?...i do agree with you that analyzing can lead to broadening perspective...though that is not the only thing it leads to...i feel we are analysing...i chose to equate RK to Ballu.. that is where we differ in opinion...

<font color="#0099ff">ballu is an abuser..if not villainous to say the least..but he has his twisted way of emotions. how he recognised the essence of paddo's lunch in the jail...he has a lot of unlayered layers.ian i enjoyed him..but conntating a guy who abused his wife and unborn child and trishnaa to rk is just irrational. </font>

<div align="center">omg i think you just called me irrationalShocked...again for the sake of discussion...do you think RK's actions are ok...is he not being abusive in some ways...be it of his power...or of his status...and using it against some one who is not his equal in those respects?</div>

i think madhu iz da one who iz taking undue advantage of her privileges,sending rk to jail nd dn hitting him in public...cz she knows rk can't do dt 2 her:p

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveAngel21

oh why why why do you nt gt my point?!*wails...madhu iz nt padmini!padmini wz a scared,tortured womn who hd bin trapped in an unhappy marriage unwittingly..madhu marries rk knowing da full implications,she iz confident,sharp nd bold,nothin lik paddu...nd rk iz nt ballu da mad hatter,he hs got his brains in place nd iz juz trying to outwit da wily madhu in whom he hs found his match in mind games...nd as for rk'z intentions..i cud say da same abt madhu,is she marrying rk for love?is HER reason innocent?no she iz marrying him 4 money!plz understand dt clubbing rk wid da detestable ballu iz realy hurtful to RK fanz dts all m sayin

but i have understood your point...and even agree with it to some extent...have you understood my point?...can you really not find any similarity between the two?...and i am also an RK fan...do i not get to voice this view of mine too?
undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kanchhi_

I don't know about the RK being exact resembelence of Ballu in all aspects or not, however RK does share some of Ballu's traits  like arrogance, I am the one and only attitude and a bit of Ballu's sadism. But the good news is Madhu is NOT Padmini who's gonna endure RK's "Atyachaar" like Padmini did until she was almost drowned upto her eyeballs. Madhu's gonna stand him her head held high. Go Madhu!!!

i think so too...exact resemblence was never used by me although some are taking my words that way...
undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

i think madhu iz da one who iz taking undue advantage of her privileges,sending rk to jail nd dn hitting him in public...cz she knows rk can't do dt 2 her:p

ah!...that is a good point regarding the slapping part...

Edited by undisclosed - 08 August 2012 at 12:50pm
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Saimaa.Hreadingworms.undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Hey guys fighting for RK...Koyel and all - Stop yaar! LOL
this is not the first time someone is making this kinda indirectly Bashing post on RK, it keeps happening...if they wanna tag RK as villian let them to do it LOL
gosh! so much arguments LOL...it wont change anyone's thinking...TM will think what she wants to LOL
nor can we make anyone like RK, we like him and thats enough for usBig smile

i do like RK also...and there was really no intention to bash...i thought we were having a nice discussion actually...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Saimaa.H Goldie
Saimaa.H
Saimaa.H

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

<font size="3">Hey guys fighting for RK...Koyel and all - Stop yaar! LOL</font>
<font size="3">this is not the first time someone is making this kinda indirectly Bashing poston RK, it keeps happening...if they wanna tag RK as villian let them to do it LOL</font>
<font size="3">gosh! so much arguments LOL...it wont change anyone's thinking...TM will think what she wants to LOL</font>
<font size="3">nor can we make anyone like RK, we like him and thats enough for usBig smile</font>

ryt u r dear!...but it just saddens me wen ppl praise madhu at da expense of rk:(...she cn only be goddess if rk iz demonised

Edited by LoveAngel21 - 08 August 2012 at 12:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZundisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

ryt u r dear!...but it just saddens me wen ppl praise madhu at da expense of rk:(...she cn only be goddess if rk iz demonised

wow...now i see what you understood i was trying to say...but that is really not the case...sorry for hurting your feelingsShocked

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index