Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

History repeats: RK = new Ballu! (Page 7)

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandymore

like paddy grew strong after d torture..madhu too will rise ..

i believe so too...she has a little fighter inside...

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

Originally posted by undisclosed

you are paralleling a man who wanted to kill his child to a guy who is just obsessed with someone who gave his life a shake..a  jhatkaa? kamaal hai -_-.if he is destroying a life on one hand..he is tenderizing and letting a puppy free from his studio on the other hand..you cannot categorize rishabh as of now.

i do believe that there are parallels between ballu and rk...to what degree only time will tell...but this thirst for making Madhubala "pay" for putting him in jail...that too for something he actually did...is to a degree like ballus madness...to this point i can categorize him...in the future he may change and then such categorization will too...

how can one categorize or judge someone? i dont judge madhu to be a water pump that keeps on crying? i analyse her and understand her and embrace..one cant just categorise , seriously. Sleepy

i am not sure we are defining categorize the same way...but for the sake of discussion i will say that to me RK seems to be the new Ballu...in terms of the points i stated in my openning post...and you are using the work categorize and analize as if they are not related somehow...i don't see why one is ok and the other is not..
why judge someone when analysing is about broadening the perspectives of the characters instead of branding them evil. rk is far from a mental abuser who wants to kill his wife and child. please. this is too much. 

so if i understand correctly you think ballu is evil...right?...is that not a judgement you are passing?...i do agree with you that analyzing can lead to broadening perspective...though that is not the only thing it leads to...i feel we are analysing...i chose to equate RK to Ballu.. that is where we differ in opinion...

Saimaa.H Goldie
Saimaa.H
Saimaa.H

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by LoveAngel21

I think comparing RK'z chrctr wid ballu iz unfair bcz u r missing out da basic diffrnce b/w da two...ballu did wot he did purely as a sadist masochist,without rhyme or reazn...but RK ruined madhu for revenge bcz she sent him 2 jail...nd ny1 who hs any idea abt indian society wud kno dt 4 dayz in an india jail iz lik 400 yrz in hell!!...if he derived ny sadistic pleasure in humiliating her in public by making her out as his laila, didn't she also go out of her way to make sure he went to jail in da first place?(remember how nobody in mukund'z family wanted to pursue da case agnst RK,nd mukund only signed da FIR to impress madhu)
so comparing RK wid ballu wud be wrong in my opinion...

<div align="center"></div>
<div align="center">i see your point...but though he has a reason...it doesn't make it ok...he went to jail because he did something wrong...so he did deserve to go to jail...madhu did nothing wrong...his reason for revenge is basically because he didn't get his way as he is used to...and that may not be sadistic...but its pretty similar to ballu's reasoning for his mad behavior...</div>

there you cntradict urself dear!therez no 'reason' for madness...motive iz imp to judge any reaction...it wd be more appropriate if u sd madhu nd RK are similr bcz they believe passionately in their cause nd are extreme intheir reactions...if madhu was overzealous in sending RK to jail for mukund who was almost a stranger to her at da time, so wz RK in extracting revenge from her for his humiliation.
As for ballu, da only trait he shares wid RK iz selfishness, but dts a common trait among all rich ,powerful ppl in da whole wide world!

<div align="center">you may see it as contradictory...but maybe i should have just added quotation marks around the word "reason"...and i don't think that its all that sane to know you have earned a punishment and then want to seek revenge from the one that has punished you...unless you don't believe that you should be punished...however, i still do believe that thereis muchmore of a similarity between ballu as a character and rk as a character than just selfishness...there is a mental instability there...and thinking about the parallel in the two marriages...i feel i see the parallel the most...and to your point...yes, one can also find similarities between madhu and rk...anything goes...</div>

did u just cal my rk insane?!!now m gonna take offence:p...nd talking abt parallels b/w da marriages-wen did padmini ever hav da liberty to beat her husband black nd blue? nd dt too in public?!da dynamics b/w madhu nd rk are cmpletely diff from dt b/w padmini nd ballu...madhu iz nevr gonna tk rk'z injustices lying down..she gives it ryt bak 2 him...dt iz da reazn i fail to c her as a victim in ds marriage...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

undisclosed

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

you are paralleling a man who wanted to kill his child to a guy who is just obsessed with someone who gave his life a shake..a  jhatkaa? kamaal hai -_-.if he is destroying a life on one hand..he is tenderizing and letting a puppy free from his studio on the other hand..you cannot categorize rishabh as of now.

i do believe that there are parallels between ballu and rk...to what degree only time will tell...but this thirst for making Madhubala "pay" for putting him in jail...that too for something he actually did...is to a degree like ballus madness...to this point i can categorize him...in the future he may change and then such categorization will too...

how can one categorize or judge someone? i dont judge madhu to be a water pump that keeps on crying? i analyse her and understand her and embrace..one cant just categorise , seriously. Sleepy

i am not sure we are defining categorize the same way...but for the sake of discussion i will say that to me RK seems to be the new Ballu...in terms of the points i stated in my openning post...and you are using the work categorize and analize as if they are not related somehow...i don't see why one is ok and the other is not..
why judge someone when analysing is about broadening the perspectives of the characters instead of branding them evil. rk is far from a mental abuser who wants to kill his wife and child. please. this is too much. 

so if i understand correctly you think ballu is evil...right?...is that not a judgement you are passing?...i do agree with you that analyzing can lead to broadening perspective...though that is not the only thing it leads to...i feel we are analysing...i chose to equate RK to Ballu.. that is where we differ in opinion...

ballu is an abuser..if not villainous to say the least..but he has his twisted way of emotions. how he recognised the essence of paddo's lunch in the jail...he has a lot of unlayered layers.ian i enjoyed him..but conntating a guy who abused his wife and unborn child and trishnaa to rk is just irrational.

undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

I think comparing RK'z chrctr wid ballu iz unfair bcz u r missing out da basic diffrnce b/w da two...ballu did wot he did purely as a sadist masochist,without rhyme or reazn...but RK ruined madhu for revenge bcz she sent him 2 jail...nd ny1 who hs any idea abt indian society wud kno dt 4 dayz in an india jail iz lik 400 yrz in hell!!...if he derived ny sadistic pleasure in humiliating her in public by making her out as his laila, didn't she also go out of her way to make sure he went to jail in da first place?(remember how nobody in mukund'z family wanted to pursue da case agnst RK,nd mukund only signed da FIR to impress madhu)

<div align="center">i see your point...but though he has a reason...it doesn't make it ok...he went to jail because he did something wrong...so he did deserve to go to jail...madhu did nothing wrong...his reason for revenge is basically because he didn't get his way as he is used to...and that may not be sadistic...but its pretty similar to ballu's reasoning for his mad behavior...</div>

there you cntradict urself dear!therez no 'reason' for madness...motive iz imp to judge any reaction...it wd be more appropriate if u sd madhu nd RK are similr bcz they believe passionately in their cause nd are extreme intheir reactions...if madhu was overzealous in sending RK to jail for mukund who was almost a stranger to her at da time, so wz RK in extracting revenge from her for his humiliation.
As for ballu, da only trait he shares wid RK iz selfishness, but dts a common trait among all rich ,powerful ppl in da whole wide world!

<div align="center">you may see it as contradictory...but maybe i should have just added quotation marks around the word "reason"...and i don't think that its all that sane to know you have earned a punishment and then want to seek revenge from the one that has punished you...unless you don't believe that you should be punished...however, i still do believe that thereis muchmore of a similarity between ballu as a character and rk as a character than just selfishness...there is a mental instability there...and thinking about the parallel in the two marriages...i feel i see the parallel the most...and to your point...yes, one can also find similarities between madhu and rk...anything goes...</div>

did u just cal my rk insane?!!now m gonna take offence:p...nd talking abt parallels b/w da marriages-wen did padmini ever hav da liberty to beat her husband black nd blue? nd dt too in public?!da dynamics b/w madhu nd rk are cmpletely diff from dt b/w padmini nd ballu...madhu iz nevr gonna tk rk'z injustices lying down..she gives it ryt bak 2 him...dt iz da reazn i fail to c her as a victim in ds marriage...

omg don't take offenseLOL...i promise that was not my intentionHug...then we can say madhu is the new padmini...new version...new and maybe improved...though she will have to face a similar situation than her mom...and we know all too well that rk's intentions for marrying her is not to give her a happy home...
undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

ballu is an abuser..if not villainous to say the least..but he has his twisted way of emotions. how he recognised the essence of paddo's lunch in the jail...he has a lot of unlayered layers.ian i enjoyed him..but conntating a guy who abused his wife and unborn child and trishnaa to rk is just irrational.

omg i think you just called me irrationalShocked...again for the sake of discussion...do you think RK's actions are ok...is he not being abusive in some ways...be it of his power...or of his status...and using it against some one who is not his equal in those respects?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hessa85S.Stephy

Saimaa.H Goldie
Saimaa.H
Saimaa.H

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

</div>
<div align="center">

<div align="center">omg don't take offenseLOL...i promise that was not my intentionHug...then we can say madhu is the new padmini...new version...new and maybe improved...though she will have to face a similar situation than her mom...and we know all too well that rk's intentions for marrying her is not to give her a happy home...</div>

oh why why why do you nt gt my point?!*wails...madhu iz nt padmini!padmini wz a scared,tortured womn who hd bin trapped in an unhappy marriage unwittingly..madhu marries rk knowing da full implications,she iz confident,sharp nd bold,nothin lik paddu...nd rk iz nt ballu da mad hatter,he hs got his brains in place nd iz juz trying to outwit da wily madhu in whom he hs found his match in mind games...nd as for rk'z intentions..i cud say da same abt madhu,is she marrying rk for love?is HER reason innocent?no she iz marrying him 4 money!plz understand dt clubbing rk wid da detestable ballu iz realy hurtful to RK fanz dts all m sayin

undisclosed

Kanchhi_ Goldie
Kanchhi_
Kanchhi_

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I don't know about the RK being exact resembelence of Ballu in all aspects or not, however RK does share some of Ballu's traits  like arrogance, I am the one and only attitude and a bit of Ballu's sadism. But the good news is Madhu is NOT Padmini who's gonna endure RK's "Atyachaar" like Padmini did until she was almost drowned upto her eyeballs. Madhu's gonna stand him her head held high. Go Madhu!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hessa85undisclosed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index