Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

History repeats: RK = new Ballu! (Page 5)

_Rainbow_ IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaundisclosed

fairy_stardust IF-Dazzler
fairy_stardust
fairy_stardust

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I think Madhu will have to endure a lot of pain before she transforms RK into a good man...he isn't pure evil! He is just taking revenge in the harshest manner. My prediction is that after the marriage MD will remain strong and get into acting. Her personality will impress RK and he will fall for her. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaPrecious_Palundisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Cassie..

Originally posted by undisclosed

Originally posted by ..Cassie..

oh a happy every after! I'm still a comics and Disney gal! What can I do? LOLEmbarrassed

awww...we might get HEA when Madhu becomes an actor...and every film they do will end in HEA...but when the director yells cut...they will go on with the hating ever after...LOL

Seems like this only though...Confused What does a tragic ending means? Both discovering they love each other when the ship is about to sink Tongue

that is a perfect example of a tragic love story...imagine that ending for Rishbala?Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIya_Rainbow_

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairy_stardust

I think Madhu will have to endure a lot of pain before she transforms RK into a good man...he isn't pure evil! He is just taking revenge in the harshest manner. My prediction is that after the marriage MD will remain strong and get into acting. Her personality will impress RK and he will fall for her. 

hmmm...revenge is never just revenge...but i agree he is not pure evil...though he is acting like it...there is a lot heart ache ahead...
Saimaa.H Goldie
Saimaa.H
Saimaa.H

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I think comparing RK'z chrctr wid ballu iz unfair bcz u r missing out da basic diffrnce b/w da two...ballu did wot he did purely as a sadist masochist,without rhyme or reazn...but RK ruined madhu for revenge bcz she sent him 2 jail...nd ny1 who hs any idea abt indian society wud kno dt 4 dayz in an india jail iz lik 400 yrz in hell!!...if he derived ny sadistic pleasure in humiliating her in public by making her out as his laila, didn't she also go out of her way to make sure he went to jail in da first place?(remember how nobody in mukund'z family wanted to pursue da case agnst RK,nd mukund only signed da FIR to impress madhu)
,dzn't dt count as public humiliation for RK?so comparing RK wid ballu wud be wrong in my opinion...

Edited by LoveAngel21 - 08 August 2012 at 11:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyareadingworms.undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveAngel21

I think comparing RK'z chrctr wid ballu iz unfair bcz u r missing out da basic diffrnce b/w da two...ballu did wot he did purely as a sadist masochist,without rhyme or reazn...but RK ruined madhu for revenge bcz she sent him 2 jail...nd ny1 who hs any idea abt indian society wud kno dt 4 dayz in an india jail iz lik 400 yrz in hell!!...if he derived ny sadistic pleasure in humiliating her in public by making her out as his laila, didn't she also go out of her way to make sure he went to jail in da first place?(remember how nobody in mukund'z family wanted to pursue da case agnst RK,nd mukund only signed da FIR to impress madhu)
so comparing RK wid ballu wud be wrong in my opinion...

i see your point...but though he has a reason...it doesn't make it ok...he went to jail because he did something wrong...so he did deserve to go to jail...madhu did nothing wrong...his reason for revenge is basically because he didn't get his way as he is used to...and that may not be sadistic...but its pretty similar to ballu's reasoning for his mad behavior...
Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Rk may have some similar traits to Ballu but I don't think he's entirely like Ballu. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

undisclosed

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
nice post sylvOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

undisclosed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index