Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

History repeats: RK = new Ballu! (Page 4)

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Cassie..

RK is indeed on the darker shades and the pleasure he's going to get torturing Madhu... be it physical or mental... no comments :|

So when the time comes, I want some big time suffering for him! ;) LOL

Whatever may be said though, I still dream of a HEA for Rishbala Day DreamingSilly

yes, he s enjoying this a bit too much...and even i want to see Rishbala/RimaDay Dreaming..what does HEA mean?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIya_Rainbow_

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
WAIT FOR NEW LOVE HATE TRACK. HOPE IT WILL BE GREAT STORY FOR US RK KA ISHAQ OR JANOON.Silly

ArShi_AbhIyaundisclosed

_Rainbow_ IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ArShi_AbhIyaundisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

you are paralleling a man who wanted to kill his child to a guy who is just obsessed with someone who gave his life a shake..a  jhatkaa? kamaal hai -_-.if he is destroying a life on one hand..he is tenderizing and letting a puppy free from his studio on the other hand..you cannot categorize rishabh as of now.

i do believe that there are parallels between ballu and rk...to what degree only time will tell...but this thirst for making Madhubala "pay" for putting him in jail...that too for something he actually did...is to a degree like ballus madness...to this point i can categorize him...in the future he may change and then such categorization will too...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SuryoDhayamS.StephyRolzz

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylovepia

WAIT FOR NEW LOVE HATE TRACK. HOPE IT WILL BE GREAT STORY FOR US RK KA ISHAQ OR JANOON.Silly

whats ishaq?
-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
True, but the difference is that MB will reform RK and their love story will turn into a passionate affair. Whereas Padmini and Ballu were...not so right for each other.

RK and MB fit like two pieces of a puzzle. Paddy and Ballu were wrong for each other.

ArShi_AbhIyaundisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Cassie..

oh a happy every after! I'm still a comics and Disney gal! What can I do? LOLEmbarrassed

awww...we might get HEA when Madhu becomes an actor...and every film they do will end in HEA...but when the director yells cut...they will go on with the hating ever after...LOL

ArShi_AbhIya_Rainbow_

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shifali*

True, but the difference is that MB will reform RK and their love story will turn into a passionate affair. Whereas Padmini and Ballu were...not so right for each other.

RK and MB fit like two pieces of a puzzle. Paddy and Ballu were wrong for each other.

yes shifu...but thats the future...as we are assuming it to be...but right now..he is acting like a mad man...and that is all we knew ballu to be...we saw how Padmini and ballu's marriage started off wrong...and so will Rk's and Madhu's now...so far we have seen only a tiny glimps of tenderness from RK...that too towards a puppy...but not much more...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jwalamukhi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index