Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

History repeats: RK = new Ballu! (Page 13)

RaDMG25 IF-Rockerz
RaDMG25
RaDMG25

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Originally posted by undisclosed

Sylu... Hug

Read your entire post and just one conclusion ... 

You have to learn some good hindi and pretty soon Wink LOL

so far i can say...mein syl hoon and mera naam syl hai...ClapLOL...but yeah i am missinging out and people don't remember that i am the odd one out in this forumEmbarrassed

Don't worry darling i can be your translator LOL

ooohh...my own personal translatorBlushingLOL

At your service madam Embarrassed

lol sorry jumping in the bandwagon here can you translate for me as well as my hindi aint great either and i have to read a post a few times before i understand even then i cant comment just in case it comes out wrong lol

@undisclosed bless you for the topic...i see what you mean but ballu is a next level character and RK is smarter and uses his brains not his physical strength...obsession and madness is a different story Tongue

Edited by RaDMG25 - 09 August 2012 at 7:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaundisclosed

Neelum.drashti IF-Addictz
Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

nice post  but i don't agree with ur pov about rk and ballu...

.rk ballu jaisa hota tu madhubala ko utwa chuka hota n usa mar diya hota but woh aisa nahi hai...
.kya ballu apna chela ko kehta ka shammu ko zinda chor du? kabi nahi. 

Rk seems more like a child to me, i mean usko madhu ko phone karna kya zarori tha but he wanted to gloat Evil Smilen phir woh uski awaaz sunana chahta thaWink, it seems to me ka uska dil kar raha tha ka madhu us sa baat karah, n phir shammu ki dafa tu aisa laga jaisa woh explain kar raha ho ka mai na jan boj ka nahi kya  shammu ki waja sa hua, jaisa bacha nahi kehta ,''he started it''LOL

awww man ...i can't understand the wholepart in boldEmbarrassed

No problemSmile... I listed a number of differences between Ballu and Rk

1- If Rk was really like ballu, he would have kidnapped madhu and then, killed her if she refused to take back  the cassr or he could have kidnapped one of her family members.

2- ballu would have killed shammu rather than leaving him alive

then, i said that 

Rk is like a child who wants madhu's attention. It was not necessary for him to call madhu but he just wanted to gloat Evil Smile and he wanted to hear her voiceWink, he just kept egging her on so that she will get angry and say something. And he kind of gave explaination to madhu about why he hurt shamsher, he was literally like a child  saying ''he started it''LOL

So, what do you think????

Edited by Neelum.drashti - 09 August 2012 at 8:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaundisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RaDMG25

Sylu... Hug

Read your entire post and just one conclusion ... 

You have to learn some good hindi and pretty soon Wink LOL

so far i can say...mein syl hoon and mera naam syl hai...ClapLOL...but yeah i am missinging out and people don't remember that i am the odd one out in this forumEmbarrassed

Don't worry darling i can be your translator LOL

ooohh...my own personal translatorBlushingLOL

At your service madam Embarrassed

lol sorry jumping in the bandwagon here can you translate for me as well as my hindi aint great either and i have to read a post a few times before i understand even then i cant comment just in case it comes out wrong lol

@undisclosed bless you for the topic...i see what you mean but ballu is a next level character and RK is smarter and uses his brains not his physical strength...obsession and madness is a different story Tongue

most defenitely...i think thet RK is a next generation ballu at this moment...much more cleaner and sofisticated in his tactics...and possible to reform

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RaDMG25

DoItAlready IF-Stunnerz
DoItAlready
DoItAlready

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
I love you sylu <3

undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged

nice post  but i don't agree with ur pov about rk and ballu...

.rk ballu jaisa hota tu madhubala ko utwa chuka hota n usa mar diya hota but woh aisa nahi hai...
.kya ballu apna chela ko kehta ka shammu ko zinda chor du? kabi nahi. 

Rk seems more like a child to me, i mean usko madhu ko phone karna kya zarori tha but he wanted to gloat Evil Smilen phir woh uski awaaz sunana chahta thaWink, it seems to me ka uska dil kar raha tha ka madhu us sa baat karah, n phir shammu ki dafa tu aisa laga jaisa woh explain kar raha ho ka mai na jan boj ka nahi kya  shammu ki waja sa hua, jaisa bacha nahi kehta ,''he started it''LOL

awww man ...i can't understand the wholepart in boldEmbarrassed

No problemSmile... I listed a number of differences between Ballu and Rk

1- If Rk was really like ballu, he would have kidnapped madhu and then, killed her if she refused to take back  the cassr or he could have kidnapped one of her family members.

2- ballu would have killed shammu rather than leaving him alive

then, i said that 

Rk is like a child who wants madhu's attention. It was not necessary for him to call madhu but he just wanted to gloat Evil Smile and he wanted to hear her voiceWink, he just kept egging her on so that she will get angry and say something. And he kind of gave explaination to madhu about why he hurt shamsher, he was literally like a child  saying ''he started it''LOL

So, what do you think????

thanks so much for coming back and translatingDancing...it was worth it as all your points were great...and i do agree with them...and just to clarfy...i am not talking about exact replica of ballu...but in likeness or similarity...especially in the marriage pics we have been seeing...a good example to analyze is their interaction in the jail scene...though ballu showed that he was in a whole other league when it comes to madeness...they did have a commonality in their approach towards revenge...

Neelum.drashti

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmsRk

I love you sylu <3

Embarrassed
DoItAlready IF-Stunnerz
DoItAlready
DoItAlready

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gmsRk

I love you sylu <3

<div align="center"></div>
<div align="center"></div>
<div align="center">Embarrassed</div>
Day Dreaming

undisclosed

lamboonavar Senior Member
lamboonavar
lamboonavar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
YES shadi scene reminds ballu scene OMG really paining  scene  nice post 

undisclosed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index