Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

History repeats: RK = new Ballu! (Page 10)

-Ratzz- IF-Rockerz
-Ratzz-
-Ratzz-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
yeah abhe jo horaha hai definitely rk me ballu dikh raha hai but m sure he is fully not like ballu abhe thora ghusa ka fatoor ziada hai mb ke life me atay he usme badlao ayega abhe rk ka dark shade dhere dhere sb shades dikhen ge

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

undisclosed

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Im not so sure Ballu was shown to thoroughly enjoy every bit of torture he did to others for no reason at all. He was never shown to have any emotional depth. We can already see the emotional depth in RK while he is building the pots hurting himself while thinking of Madhu. It symbolizes how he will hurting himself while trying to hurt Madhu. Had Padmini slapped Ballu, Ballu would have murdered her right then and there? But we already saw a protective side of RK as he didnt let Bittu ji harm Madhu even though he was really angered by the slap. So I would not say its exactly the same. But Padmini always wanted a simple and uncomplicated life for her daughter which she never really had for herself. And the Madhu and RK jodi is anything but simple and uncomplicated.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hessa85undisclosed

GodSmack Senior Member
GodSmack
GodSmack

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
R.K is superStar and our ballu is just psycho man who is escape from the PSYCHO hospital& remember what he done to get out of the jail...?

undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmsRk

I love you syluEmbarrassed <3

omgLOL

DoItAlready

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basri

yeah abhe jo horaha hai definitely rk me ballu dikh raha hai but m sure he is fully not like ballu abhe thora ghusa ka fatoor ziada hai mb ke life me atay he usme badlao ayega abhe rk ka dark shade dhere dhere sb shades dikhen ge

the part in bold is th eonly part i could understand unfortunately...but i agree with it!
undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurtiluv

Im not so sure Ballu was shown to thoroughly enjoy every bit of torture he did to others for no reason at all. He was never shown to have any emotional depth. We can already see the emotional depth in RK while he is building the pots hurting himself while thinking of Madhu. It symbolizes how he will hurting himself while trying to hurt Madhu. Had Padmini slapped Ballu, Ballu would have murdered her right then and there? But we already saw a protective side of RK as he didnt let Bittu ji harm Madhu even though he was really angered by the slap. So I would not say its exactly the same. But Padmini always wanted a simple and uncomplicated life for her daughter which she never really had for herself. And the Madhu and RK jodi is anything but simple and uncomplicated.

agree...ballu was in a whole other playing field...and there are a lot of differences in circumtances in both the maririages...but their is  a sort of parallel that ballu and RK share for me...
undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deadoralive

R.K is superStar and our ballu is just psycho man who is escape from the PSYCHO hospital& remember what he done to get out of the jail...?

i agree with your whole statement...and yes i remember how ballu got out of jail...that was nuts...but can you find any similarity between ballu and rk at all?
SnakeEyes IF-Dazzler
SnakeEyes
SnakeEyes

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Not completely same but yes their obsession for something n Ego is surely same...

undisclosed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index