History repeats: RK = new Ballu! - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by lamboonavar

YES shadi scene reminds ballu scene OMG really paining  scene  nice post 

yeah...i can't wait till they air...its going to be intense!πŸ˜ƒ
RK is defenitaly not the shadown of Ballu! yes madhu will go through alot of pain but she will teach RK a lesson of life and love in this process. RK has no idea what he is dealing with! MB is not some other girls that RK has encounter nor is she fida over him *YET*, i am sure madhu will get it from RK but she will give it right back to him! she is a strong headed woman who is not scared of RK nor does she care about how he can destory her b/c she knows she has the guts to face her husband.
madhu will not tolerate any shit from RK! she will beat him in his own game😳
Originally posted by .Shiva.

RK is defenitaly not the shadown of Ballu! yes madhu will go through alot of pain but she will teach RK a lesson of life and love in this process. RK has no idea what he is dealing with! MB is not some other girls that RK has encounter nor is she fida over him *YET*, i am sure madhu will get it from RK but she will give it right back to him! she is a strong headed woman who is not scared of RK nor does she care about how he can destory her b/c she knows she has the guts to face her husband.
madhu will not tolerate any shit from RK! she will beat him in his own game😳

i really like your take...i like to see woman prevail...😍
Edited by undisclosed - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

No problem😊... I listed a number of differences between Ballu and Rk

1- If Rk was really like ballu, he would have kidnapped madhu and then, killed her if she refused to take back  the cassr or he could have kidnapped one of her family members.

2- ballu would have killed shammu rather than leaving him alive

then, i said that 

Rk is like a child who wants madhu's attention. It was not necessary for him to call madhu but he just wanted to gloat πŸ˜ˆ and he wanted to hear her voiceπŸ˜‰, he just kept egging her on so that she will get angry and say something. And he kind of gave explaination to madhu about why he hurt shamsher, he was literally like a child  saying ''he started it''πŸ˜†

So, what do you think????

ah he is like a child,  but he is not a child at all.  by that standard he is fully responsible for his actions.  he may have well killed shammu,,  he doesnt care whether shammu lives or dies.  its only maddhus slap that motivated him to give the money for his treatment...but he has a terrible agenda for that too...pure destruction
even if you think he hasnt sunk as low as Ballu yet...maybe???, but who is to say he wont...he certainlyt has the traits of someone who is capable of anything.  this is all dependent on the cvs
an explanation? n is tha
Originally posted by undisclosed

i did make a few get very upset...i felt so bad...but you got my point...i do agree he will change at some point...but only after he stoops lower...like you said...and since his charecter is so strong like ballu...it will have to be something major that makes him change...

jeez man dont feel bad.   its not ur fault you have girls irrationally obsessed with the idea of RK the BADASS. u always have this minority on every forum.  saw it on iss pyaar ko kya naam doon forum, 'ASR IS SOO PERFECT, HOW CAN U SAY ALL DIS BAD TINGS ABOUT ASR...YOU BASHERRR!!! πŸ˜†

and that normally is the end of that ''discussion''πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ so much for constructive arguments/debates

Edited by Hessa85 - 11 years ago
nice post
really feeling bad for madhu
Originally posted by undisclosed

nicely written!...and yes i do get the feeling that RK will not go to the extent of murder...at least not intentionally or by his own hands...but he did have shamsher beaten up...just for right now he is pretty cruel...

Oh yes... gettting Shamsher beaten up was definitely a Ballu streak.

Not sure to what extent the CVs want RK to be negative... I'm guessing the CVs would at some  time or the other build up some positives in him and cause him to change... or else they wouldn't be able to show a love story. But I'm guessing the change wouldn't come anytime soon... RK is now definitely going to use this marriage to wreak havoc in Madhu's life...
Originally posted by Hessa85

jeez man dont feel bad.   its not ur fault you have girls irrationally obsessed with the idea of RK the BADASS. u always have this minority on every forum.  saw it on iss pyaar ko kya naam doon forum, 'ASR IS SOO PERFECT, HOW CAN U SAY ALL DIS BAD TINGS ABOUT ASR...YOU BASHERRR!!! πŸ˜†

and that normally is the end of that ''discussion''πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ so much for constructive arguments/debates

first of all. we are not a minority honey. one more thing. we are not fungirls either who drool at the thought of dark heroes..if understanding someone and embracing them and encouraging the little good in them is fungirliness instead of judging them to be a villain and a serpent then thankfully i am proud to be a "fungirl".
Originally posted by S.Stephy

Oh yes... gettting Shamsher beaten up was definitely a Ballu streak.

Not sure to what extent the CVs want RK to be negative... I'm guessing the CVs would at some  time or the other build up some positives in him and cause him to change... or else they wouldn't be able to show a love story. But I'm guessing the change wouldn't come anytime soon... RK is now definitely going to use this marriage to wreak havoc in Madhu's life...

omg as soon as i wrote this post they started showing some positives...he helped out that puppy...and then they revealed that he lost his dad at age 12...cv's crashed my equation...
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

first of all. we are not a minority honey. one more thing. we are not fungirls either who drool at the thought of dark heroes..if understanding someone and embracing them and encouraging the little good in them is fungirliness instead of judging them to be a villain and a serpent then thankfully i am proud to be a "fungirl".
first of all youll have to explain what you mean by fungirl?  the second thing, why do you assume i am talking about you?  Thirdly, why are you assuming that Ive judged RK to be a 'villain'' or ''serpent''?  have i said that?
minority or not ..that point is moot.  if i see someones ability to discuss anything doesnt go beyond RK IS SOOO HAWWWT HE SOO BAAD, HE SOO DARKKK.  HOW CAN YOU CRITICIZE HIM.  BASSHHERR GO BASH YOURSELF.    or some childish post along these lines, i dont know what name i would give it.  but you certainly cant have a discussion with that.  ironically the very same people who think up derogatory nick names that relate personally to both the character and actor (these people will be the first to shout basher when people discuss and question the behaviour of RK the character.