Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: undisclosed

ooohh...my own personal translatorโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

At your service madam ๐Ÿ˜ณ
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

As of now, RK does seem like Ballu to some extent... esp his way of perpetrating hurt and deriving pleasure from revenge. Some of RK's actions are indeed cruel and sadistic like those of Ballu's. But would RK go to the extent of wanting to murder like how Ballu did... is something we can't say for sure right now and I'm guessing he wouldn't go to that extent.

And it does seem Madhu too, like Padmini, would probably get trapped in an unhappy, cruel marriage (atleast initially)...
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: S.Stephy

As of now, RK does seem like Ballu to some extent... esp his way of perpetrating hurt and deriving pleasure from revenge. Some of RK's actions are indeed cruel and sadistic like those of Ballu's. But would RK go to the extent of wanting to murder like how Ballu did... is something we can't say for sure right now and I'm guessing he wouldn't go to that extent.

And it does seem Madhu too, like Padmini, would probably get trapped in an unhappy, cruel marriage (atleast initially)...

nicely written!...and yes i do get the feeling that RK will not go to the extent of murder...at least not intentionally or by his own hands...but he did have shamsher beaten up...just for right now he is pretty cruel...
RaDMG25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Azmatazz

At your service madam ๐Ÿ˜ณ

lol sorry jumping in the bandwagon here can you translate for me as well as my hindi aint great either and i have to read a post a few times before i understand even then i cant comment just in case it comes out wrong lol

@undisclosed bless you for the topic...i see what you mean but ballu is a next level character and RK is smarter and uses his brains not his physical strength...obsession and madness is a different story ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by RaDMG25 - 11 years ago
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

awww man ...i can't understand the wholepart in bold๐Ÿ˜ณ

No problem๐Ÿ˜Š... I listed a number of differences between Ballu and Rk

1- If Rk was really like ballu, he would have kidnapped madhu and then, killed her if she refused to take back  the cassr or he could have kidnapped one of her family members.

2- ballu would have killed shammu rather than leaving him alive

then, i said that 

Rk is like a child who wants madhu's attention. It was not necessary for him to call madhu but he just wanted to gloat ๐Ÿ˜ˆ and he wanted to hear her voice๐Ÿ˜‰, he just kept egging her on so that she will get angry and say something. And he kind of gave explaination to madhu about why he hurt shamsher, he was literally like a child  saying ''he started it''๐Ÿ˜†

So, what do you think????

Edited by Neelum.drashti - 11 years ago
undisclosed thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaDMG25

lol sorry jumping in the bandwagon here can you translate for me as well as my hindi aint great either and i have to read a post a few times before i understand even then i cant comment just in case it comes out wrong lol

@undisclosed bless you for the topic...i see what you mean but ballu is a next level character and RK is smarter and uses his brains not his physical strength...obsession and madness is a different story ๐Ÿ˜›

most defenitely...i think thet RK is a next generation ballu at this moment...much more cleaner and sofisticated in his tactics...and possible to reform
undisclosed thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

No problem๐Ÿ˜Š... I listed a number of differences between Ballu and Rk

1- If Rk was really like ballu, he would have kidnapped madhu and then, killed her if she refused to take back  the cassr or he could have kidnapped one of her family members.

2- ballu would have killed shammu rather than leaving him alive

then, i said that 

Rk is like a child who wants madhu's attention. It was not necessary for him to call madhu but he just wanted to gloat ๐Ÿ˜ˆ and he wanted to hear her voice๐Ÿ˜‰, he just kept egging her on so that she will get angry and say something. And he kind of gave explaination to madhu about why he hurt shamsher, he was literally like a child  saying ''he started it''๐Ÿ˜†

So, what do you think????

thanks so much for coming back and translating...it was worth it as all your points were great...and i do agree with them...and just to clarfy...i am not talking about exact replica of ballu...but in likeness or similarity...especially in the marriage pics we have been seeing...a good example to analyze is their interaction in the jail scene...though ballu showed that he was in a whole other league when it comes to madeness...they did have a commonality in their approach towards revenge...
undisclosed thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmsRk

I love you sylu <3

๐Ÿ˜ณ
DoItAlready thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

<div align="center"></div>
<div align="center"></div>