Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

History repeats: RK = new Ballu! - Page 9

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
lol don't worry i m not going to bounce like a tiger on u for dis topic πŸ˜† bcoz its a free forum every1 has the right to express their views... well i don't think Rk is going to be ballu part 2 ... bcoz here in dis Case Rk ka focus is on Nadhu and to hurt her but not physically like Ballu does ... Rk Dil mein dard deta hain  and Ballu body pe πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Azmatazz

Sylu... πŸ€—

Read your entire post and just one conclusion ... 

You have to learn some good hindi and pretty soon πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

so far i can say...mein syl hoon and mera naam syl hai...πŸ‘πŸ˜†...but yeah i am missinging out and people don't remember that i am the odd one out in this forum😳
undisclosed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rehan2012

Not completely same but yes their obsession for something n Ego is surely same...

yeah..thats what i meant by new ballu...not to say an exact replica...right now RK is the antagonist ...
undisclosed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cindrela

Rk sudher jayega, ballu jaisa nahi hai woh , hamari madhubala ko bahut pyaar dega

i only understood the part in bold😳
undisclosed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -SweetDreams-

Maybe RK could get some tips from his father-in-law! After all, Ballu is an expert in this field. πŸ˜†

Have 2 give the guy credit ... after so many years he can still recognise Paddy's bengan ka bharta!

ballu's character is pretty strong...i wish we scould have known what made him that way...the same for RK ...would like to know what his past is all about...and yeah ballu like his food i guess...πŸ˜†
undisclosed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Heart_Breaker

lol don't worry i m not going to bounce like a tiger on u for dis topic πŸ˜† bcoz its a free forum every1 has the right to express their views... well i don't think Rk is going to be ballu part 2 ... bcoz here in dis Case Rk ka focus is on Nadhu and to hurt her but not physically like Ballu does ... Rk Dil mein dard deta hain  and Ballu body pe πŸ˜†

the funny thing is that i didn't realise that anyone was jumping at me until someone pointed it outπŸ˜†...but thanks for the vote of confidense...and yeah...the similarity i saw was mostly is the marriage part...it was specifically the picture of rk drunk while marrying madhu...for some reason i got a flash back to ballu...
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: undisclosed

so far i can say...mein syl hoon and mera naam syl hai...πŸ‘πŸ˜†...but yeah i am missinging out and people don't remember that i am the odd one out in this forum😳

Don't worry darling i can be your translator πŸ˜†
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: undisclosed

i only understood the part in bold😳

She meant RK will change for better in future... he will not be like Ballu and he will surely love our Madhubala very much πŸ˜‰
undisclosed thumbnail

Don't worry darling i can be your translator πŸ˜†

ooohh...my own personal translatorβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†
undisclosed thumbnail

She meant RK will change for better in future... he will not be like Ballu and he will surely love our Madhubala very much πŸ˜‰

thanks translatorEmbarrassedπŸ˜†

@cindrela...oh those are the days i am waiting for😍