History repeats: RK = new Ballu! - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

<font size="3">Hey guys fighting for RK...Koyel and all - Stop yaar! πŸ˜†</font>
<font size="3">this is not the first time someone is making this kinda indirectly Bashing poston RK, it keeps happening...if they wanna tag RK as villian let them to do it πŸ˜†</font>
<font size="3">gosh! so much arguments πŸ˜†...it wont change anyone's thinking...TM will think what she wants to πŸ˜†</font>
<font size="3">nor can we make anyone like RK, we like him and thats enough for usπŸ˜ƒ</font>

ryt u r dear!...but it just saddens me wen ppl praise madhu at da expense of rk:(...she cn only be goddess if rk iz demonisedEdited by LoveAngel21 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by LoveAngel21

ryt u r dear!...but it just saddens me wen ppl praise madhu at da expense of rk:(...she cn only be goddess if rk iz demonised

wow...now i see what you understood i was trying to say...but that is really not the case...sorry for hurting your feelings😲
@undisclosed : mayb u were thinking that but others here took it as a bashing post only 😳...i m sure u will also react the same way if i compare Madhu with some terrible person πŸ˜›

@LoveAngel21 : leave it yaar...better avoid such topics just like i do πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

@undisclosed : mayb u were thinking that but others here took it as a bashing post only 😳...i m sure u will also react the same way if i compare Madhu with some terrible person πŸ˜›

@LoveAngel21 : leave it yaar...better avoid such topics just like i do πŸ˜†

actually i took as we were discussing...oh well...there goes my attempt at a discussion topic down the drain...it was good to see the different views ...but didn't think anyone was taking it to heart...to me the resemblance was abovious...and i can accept that its not the case for everyone...
Edited by undisclosed - 11 years ago
Yeah ryt dear...to each his own...all we want iz world peace in rishbala-land!
Undisclosed-no offense taken dear:)
nishi-dts a good piece of advise..wil follow it
g.n. behen log...off to sleep:)
youll have girls distraught over the comparison lol.  yeah i get your point and i concur.  at this point RK could go either way...he could stoop to ballus level even more, or he can change.  the story dictates he will change.  but before that i am sure he will stoop even lower.
Originally posted by Hessa85

youll have girls distraught over the comparison lol.  yeah i get your point and i concur.  at this point RK could go either way...he could stoop to ballus level even more, or he can change.  the story dictates he will change.  but before that i am sure he will stoop even lower.

i did make a few get very upset...i felt so bad...but you got my point...i do agree he will change at some point...but only after he stoops lower...like you said...and since his charecter is so strong like ballu...it will have to be something major that makes him change...
you are rite syl😊
history is repeating itself and m sure madhubala will fight...she is a strong women like her mother...it is just a temporary shock track...after that she will fight and from here MB the heroine will come πŸ˜³
Originally posted by goldrush

you are rite syl😊
history is repeating itself and m sure madhubala will fight...she is a strong women like her mother...it is just a temporary shock track...after that she will fight and from here MB the heroine will come πŸ˜³

yeah...it was a shock to see the pics of Rishbala getting married and RK drunk...totaly reminded me of ballu...πŸ˜ƒ
yeah abhe jo horaha hai definitely rk me ballu dikh raha hai but m sure he is fully not like ballu abhe thora ghusa ka fatoor ziada hai mb ke life me atay he usme badlao ayega abhe rk ka dark shade dhere dhere sb shades dikhen ge