Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

History repeats: RK = new Ballu! - Page 6

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: LoveAngel21

did u just cal my rk insane?!!now m gonna take offence:p...nd talking abt parallels b/w da marriages-wen did padmini ever hav da liberty to beat her husband black nd blue? nd dt too in public?!da dynamics b/w madhu nd rk are cmpletely diff from dt b/w padmini nd ballu...madhu iz nevr gonna tk rk'z injustices lying down..she gives it ryt bak 2 him...dt iz da reazn i fail to c her as a victim in ds marriage...

omg don't take offense😆...i promise that was not my intention🤗...then we can say madhu is the new padmini...new version...new and maybe improved...though she will have to face a similar situation than her mom...and we know all too well that rk's intentions for marrying her is not to give her a happy home...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Escape.My.Love.

ballu is an abuser..if not villainous to say the least..but he has his twisted way of emotions. how he recognised the essence of paddo's lunch in the jail...he has a lot of unlayered layers.ian i enjoyed him..but conntating a guy who abused his wife and unborn child and trishnaa to rk is just irrational.

omg i think you just called me irrational😲...again for the sake of discussion...do you think RK's actions are ok...is he not being abusive in some ways...be it of his power...or of his status...and using it against some one who is not his equal in those respects?
Saimaa.H thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: undisclosed

</div>
<div align="center">

<div align="center"></div>
<div align="center">omg don't take offense😆...i promise that was not my intention🤗...then we can say madhu is the new padmini...new version...new and maybe improved...though she will have to face a similar situation than her mom...and we know all too well that rk's intentions for marrying her is not to give her a happy home...</div>

oh why why why do you nt gt my point?!*wails...madhu iz nt padmini!padmini wz a scared,tortured womn who hd bin trapped in an unhappy marriage unwittingly..madhu marries rk knowing da full implications,she iz confident,sharp nd bold,nothin lik paddu...nd rk iz nt ballu da mad hatter,he hs got his brains in place nd iz juz trying to outwit da wily madhu in whom he hs found his match in mind games...nd as for rk'z intentions..i cud say da same abt madhu,is she marrying rk for love?is HER reason innocent?no she iz marrying him 4 money!plz understand dt clubbing rk wid da detestable ballu iz realy hurtful to RK fanz dts all m sayin
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't know about the RK being exact resembelence of Ballu in all aspects or not, however RK does share some of Ballu's traits  like arrogance, I am the one and only attitude and a bit of Ballu's sadism. But the good news is Madhu is NOT Padmini who's gonna endure RK's "Atyachaar" like Padmini did until she was almost drowned upto her eyeballs. Madhu's gonna stand him her head held high. Go Madhu!!!
Saimaa.H thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: undisclosed

<div align="center">omg i think you just called me irrational😲...again for the sake of discussion...do you think RK's actions are ok...is he not being abusive in some ways...be it of his power...or of his status...and using it against some one who is not his equal in those respects?</div>

i think madhu iz da one who iz taking undue advantage of her privileges,sending rk to jail nd dn hitting him in public...cz she knows rk can't do dt 2 her:p
undisclosed thumbnail

oh why why why do you nt gt my point?!*wails...madhu iz nt padmini!padmini wz a scared,tortured womn who hd bin trapped in an unhappy marriage unwittingly..madhu marries rk knowing da full implications,she iz confident,sharp nd bold,nothin lik paddu...nd rk iz nt ballu da mad hatter,he hs got his brains in place nd iz juz trying to outwit da wily madhu in whom he hs found his match in mind games...nd as for rk'z intentions..i cud say da same abt madhu,is she marrying rk for love?is HER reason innocent?no she iz marrying him 4 money!plz understand dt clubbing rk wid da detestable ballu iz realy hurtful to RK fanz dts all m sayin

but i have understood your point...and even agree with it to some extent...have you understood my point?...can you really not find any similarity between the two?...and i am also an RK fan...do i not get to voice this view of mine too?
undisclosed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kanchhi_

I don't know about the RK being exact resembelence of Ballu in all aspects or not, however RK does share some of Ballu's traits  like arrogance, I am the one and only attitude and a bit of Ballu's sadism. But the good news is Madhu is NOT Padmini who's gonna endure RK's "Atyachaar" like Padmini did until she was almost drowned upto her eyeballs. Madhu's gonna stand him her head held high. Go Madhu!!!

i think so too...exact resemblence was never used by me although some are taking my words that way...
undisclosed thumbnail

i think madhu iz da one who iz taking undue advantage of her privileges,sending rk to jail nd dn hitting him in public...cz she knows rk can't do dt 2 her:p

ah!...that is a good point regarding the slapping part...
Edited by undisclosed - 11 years ago
Hey guys fighting for RK...Koyel and all - Stop yaar! 😆
this is not the first time someone is making this kinda indirectly Bashing post on RK, it keeps happening...if they wanna tag RK as villian let them to do it 😆
gosh! so much arguments 😆...it wont change anyone's thinking...TM will think what she wants to 😆
nor can we make anyone like RK, we like him and thats enough for us😃
undisclosed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

Hey guys fighting for RK...Koyel and all - Stop yaar! 😆

this is not the first time someone is making this kinda indirectly Bashing post on RK, it keeps happening...if they wanna tag RK as villian let them to do it 😆
gosh! so much arguments 😆...it wont change anyone's thinking...TM will think what she wants to 😆
nor can we make anyone like RK, we like him and thats enough for us😃

i do like RK also...and there was really no intention to bash...i thought we were having a nice discussion actually...