History repeats: RK = new Ballu! - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by *Shifali*

True, but the difference is that MB will reform RK and their love story will turn into a passionate affair. Whereas Padmini and Ballu were...not so right for each other.

RK and MB fit like two pieces of a puzzle. Paddy and Ballu were wrong for each other.

yes shifu...but thats the future...as we are assuming it to be...but right now..he is acting like a mad man...and that is all we knew ballu to be...we saw how Padmini and ballu's marriage started off wrong...and so will Rk's and Madhu's now...so far we have seen only a tiny glimps of tenderness from RK...that too towards a puppy...but not much more...
Originally posted by undisclosed

awww...we might get HEA when Madhu becomes an actor...and every film they do will end in HEA...but when the director yells cut...they will go on with the hating ever after...😆

Seems like this only though...😕 What does a tragic ending means? Both discovering they love each other when the ship is about to sink 😛
Edited by ..Cassie.. - 11 years ago
I think Madhu will have to endure a lot of pain before she transforms RK into a good man...he isn't pure evil! He is just taking revenge in the harshest manner. My prediction is that after the marriage MD will remain strong and get into acting. Her personality will impress RK and he will fall for her. 
Originally posted by ..Cassie..

Seems like this only though...😕 What does a tragic ending means? Both discovering they love each other when the ship is about to sink 😛

that is a perfect example of a tragic love story...imagine that ending for Rishbala?😲
Originally posted by fairy_stardust

I think Madhu will have to endure a lot of pain before she transforms RK into a good man...he isn't pure evil! He is just taking revenge in the harshest manner. My prediction is that after the marriage MD will remain strong and get into acting. Her personality will impress RK and he will fall for her. 

hmmm...revenge is never just revenge...but i agree he is not pure evil...though he is acting like it...there is a lot heart ache ahead...
I think comparing RK'z chrctr wid ballu iz unfair bcz u r missing out da basic diffrnce b/w da two...ballu did wot he did purely as a sadist masochist,without rhyme or reazn...but RK ruined madhu for revenge bcz she sent him 2 jail...nd ny1 who hs any idea abt indian society wud kno dt 4 dayz in an india jail iz lik 400 yrz in hell!!...if he derived ny sadistic pleasure in humiliating her in public by making her out as his laila, didn't she also go out of her way to make sure he went to jail in da first place?(remember how nobody in mukund'z family wanted to pursue da case agnst RK,nd mukund only signed da FIR to impress madhu)
,dzn't dt count as public humiliation for RK?so comparing RK wid ballu wud be wrong in my opinion...Edited by LoveAngel21 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by LoveAngel21

I think comparing RK'z chrctr wid ballu iz unfair bcz u r missing out da basic diffrnce b/w da two...ballu did wot he did purely as a sadist masochist,without rhyme or reazn...but RK ruined madhu for revenge bcz she sent him 2 jail...nd ny1 who hs any idea abt indian society wud kno dt 4 dayz in an india jail iz lik 400 yrz in hell!!...if he derived ny sadistic pleasure in humiliating her in public by making her out as his laila, didn't she also go out of her way to make sure he went to jail in da first place?(remember how nobody in mukund'z family wanted to pursue da case agnst RK,nd mukund only signed da FIR to impress madhu)
so comparing RK wid ballu wud be wrong in my opinion...

i see your point...but though he has a reason...it doesn't make it ok...he went to jail because he did something wrong...so he did deserve to go to jail...madhu did nothing wrong...his reason for revenge is basically because he didn't get his way as he is used to...and that may not be sadistic...but its pretty similar to ballu's reasoning for his mad behavior...
Rk may have some similar traits to Ballu but I don't think he's entirely like Ballu. 
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Rk may have some similar traits to Ballu but I don't think he's entirely like Ballu. 

absolutely...he is the new ballu...as in a new version...the traits have been passed to a new generation...
Originally posted by -Madhubala-

nice post sylv

awww cheer up😆