Posted: 11 years ago
loved d update...
plz update soon...
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely...

fab start...

n m looking forward for one... so update soon...
---Shailu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wowwiieee !!!!

Amazing concept Amy yaar !!!

Really it ws so Soo sooo damn Fantastically written and executed !!

Hats off yaar !!!

Very new and unique concept !!!

Hope to see more of ur Extra-ordinary wrks here !!!!

P.S- Sorry  for not commenting on ur other wrk as  my fingy is in a very bad condition !!!! :(

Hope u understand !!!

~Sweets :)
rock_ruvi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome...

love it...

like the new concept...
sharuKR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really nice ff i would love to read more Plzz pm me whenever u update
a_happy_2000 thumbnail
Again another update from my side ..
A short one .. 
May be it might look a bit stretched .. but was needed for the story ..

Do read and let me know your comments ...

Once again thanks a ton for the encouraging comments .. Love them 

Chapter 2

Rey reached 1 hour before for his interview ..  the interviews were going to be from 9 AM to 5 PM .. his time slot was 11 AM .. but he was not sure when Kria's would be ..so to be on the safe side and not to miss her by any chance .. he decided to be early .. it was not his habit .. but he suddenly found that meeting her and talking to her had become the most important mission of his life ..

The previous night he hadn't slept well .. he could think nothing but about her .. And her name .. Kria .. he had never heard it before .. but he thought the name suited her very much .. somehow he felt he meant something related to pure or innocence .. and so to confirm he had searched on the internet .. to his surprise .. he was correct .. He smiled at himself .. how anxious he was getting to just see her the next day .. he found it weird that from the time he had come home .. he had nothing but lay on his bed and think about her .. but he was just loving this new feeling ..

It was almost  5 PM now … still there was no sign of Kria .. Rey had been sitting on the same place since morning .. he had constantly staring at the door ..  It must have been the first time in his life that he had waited for somebody with so much patience .. he had not eaten anything from morning ..  he didn't know what was happening to him.. .. he knew just one thing ..that he wants to see Kria .. and he could wait an eternity for her ..

When he was called for the interview , he had requested the co-ordinator .. if Kria Singhania's name was called .. to let him know when he returned ..  The co-ordinator had agreed ..

He was grilled by the interview panel for exactly 1 hour  4 minutes .. he knew the precise time because his one eye was on the watch itself ..

He had cleared the interview ..and was informed that his appointment letter would be emailed to him .. he could join the company next week ..

After 5 pm .. when everyone from the interview panel .. the co-ordinators were moving out .. he caught up with his co-ordinator to ask .."Do you know if Kria Singhania's interview is scheduled some other day ?"

He checked the list .. "Her name was for today only .. 1 PM .. I guess she hasn't come .. because here its marked absent"

"Ya , I know .. can you give me her contact details ,  I am not sure why she didn't turn up "

He suspiciously eyed Rey .. "No , we can't " he walked on …

Rey immediately understood what he was thinking  " Actually She is my distant relative  .. I came to know yesterday only when I met her .. so don't have her cell number .. " he tried to explain ..

But , the co-ordinator shook his head and walked on ..

HELL !!!

There can't be anything worst than this .. Rey felt so helpless suddenly .. he was worried for Kria at one end .. has something  happened to her .. why didn't she come .. he didn't want to think anything bad for her .. no .. he tried to think something positive .. but nothing would come in his mind ..

He just couldn't sit still .. he kept on thinking why Kria didn't come for the interview .. he was raking his brain as to how to find out about her ..

He just had her name to start with KRIA SINGHANIA .. this name kept echoing in his mind .. he remembered everything she had told him .. He smiled .. he will do whatever he can and find her ..

She had told him that she had come from the airport directly .. so maybe she is not from pune .. she must have come from some early flight .. he immediately checked ..the flights which came to pune early morning .. there were two .. from Mumbai and one from Hyderabad ..

Ok .. then he started searching her profile on any and every social networking site he could lay his eyes on .. He found  almost dozens of Kria Singhania .. . he literally spent 3 hours going thru each and every profile .. friends .. contacts .. photos .. if something was not accessible then he sent a friend request .. just to check if she was the same Kria .. but alas !!! .. none of them were her ..

He was getting really frustrated now .. what does he have now to go on .. then something struck him .. He took his cell and dialled the number ..

"Mom.. I know its late .. but it was urgent .. "

"You ok .. Rey ?"

"Yes , I am fine .. but I want to ask you something .. ok .. do you know anyone called Kria in our relations ?"

"Do you have fever ,Rey?" she was irked by his question ..

"No Mom… "

"At this hour in the night you want an answer to this stupid question of yours ?"

Before she could go on .. Rey cut her " Mom .. its important ..she is a friend of my friend .. she was also supposed to come for the interview .. but she didn't .. so we wanted to find out " he knew what a lame reason he had given … but his brain was really not working ..

"So call her up and ask "

"No .. her cell is not reachable "

"Then go to her house and check "

"He doesn't know her house "

"Wow .. what kind of a friend is this of yours .. "

"Mom .. please " he literally pleaded ..

"Ok .. Ok .. let me think .. I don't think we have any one whose name is Kria in our close relations .. but I am not very sure "

"Please can you find out "

"WHAT"

"I mean is it possible to find ?" he didn't know any other way at present .. he had to find out ..

"I can't do that now .. son "

"Ya I know .. "

"So .. give me some days .. I will find and let you know "

"Thanks Mom"

It had been a week and he just couldn't manage to find about Kria .. he literally thought he was going insane searching for her .. It was like searching for a pin in a hay stack .. maybe he would be able to find the pin .. but not her ..

His mom had called back to tell him that she couldn't find anyone called Kria in their family ..

Ok .. so there was a dead end here too ..

He joined office .. and was expecting her to join .. maybe she re-scheduled her interview , he thought .. he checked if her name was there in the employee portal .. but he couldn't find  ..

He was thinking of going to the recruitment team which had conducted their exam ask them .. but he knew he needed a strong reason for asking .. Nobody would give a girl's details .. he was planning how to do it .. he just got another blow ..

He was asked to go to Delhi for training for a month .. 

Why is this happening to me .. why are all the hurdles laid out on my path of finding her .. no other option but to wait for a month before I can do anything further to find my Kria .. Great .. met her just once and already she is mine .. of course.. who is taking so much pain to just see her one more time .. She might have totally forgotten me and I like a buffoon is desperately trying  meet her .. What has got into me ???

After his training , he decided he would volunteer to help the recruitment team .. he had to get in the team somehow to get the information he needed ..

Another month passed by .. Rey managed to get in the team which actually conducted exams  or interviews or walkins .. After searching thru the past records finally  the day arrived when he had the cell number of Kria Singhannia ..

"Hi .. Is this Kria ?"

"Yes"

"Kria Singhania ?" he wanted to be sure .. he asked again ..

"Ya .. may I know who is calling ?"

"Umm .. this is Reyaansh .. hmm .. Reyaansh Singhania "

There was silence from the other end of the call ..

Rey went on .. "I am not sure if you remember .. we met during the walkins for  …"

Before he could continue .. she cut in "Of course I remember you .. "

Rey's jaw dropped at his end .. he just couldn't believe his ears…

"You took exactly 2 months and 9 days to find and call me "

Rey was in his gallery when he had called her .. he was almost going to faint on hearing her .. what .. was she counting the days .. was she expecting him to find her and call .. he just couldn't believe .. till now I thought something was wrong with me the way I was frantically searching for her number.. but now I think something is equally wrong with her too …

"Helloo .. you there ?"

"Oh . ya .. so how are you doing ?"  what crap is he talking .. anyways . .

"I am great "

"Do you want to meet for coffee " he took a deep breath and asked her ..

"Hmmm .. ok  .. when and where "

"Well , is tomorrow ok .. I can come down to Dadar station at around 11AM "

"Sounds good .. will see you there "

"Great .. "

-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
that was fun...

i mean the last part where he thot he wsn't the only one going insane...

baba rey. kria was counting dys... or maybe she just remembers it as it was the day she missed her interview...

speaking of which y did she miss the interview...

speaking of which u wudn't tell me as yeh next part mein hoga...

so waiting for the next part...

poor rey ek din mein hi literally flat...

he was searching for her so desperately...

thank god kria doesn't consider him a desperate stalker as she also felt the sparks... 😃

dil ka connection u see...

or the surname connection 😆

rey did so much to find her... lets see what happens when they meet... or will they??? ya fir no???

will rey be waiting again???????? will she turn up??????//

jaanne ke liye padhte rahiye laws of attraction... *ending bang tone like in serial*

awesome portion especially how rey's restlessness was described...
shaffy_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i jst read both da parts now
n i must say awsome super duper fab concept
i mean dey met in xam hall
n rey fully flat in jst one meeting

n den he is searching 4 her contact details lyk idot dat he disturb his mom at nyt jst 4 kria...awww

n he is addressing her by my kria...dat was dam cute...hehehe

in n end da way kria counting days dis proofs dat ki aag dono taraf h...hahahaha

n now going to b a coffee date...haha
plzzz nxt prt jaldi...i want to read...its damm intresting
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mind blowing update
loved it
kriya missed the interview, but ??
ha finally rey found her
wow kriya counting the days
eagerly waiting for the next part