Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Kriyaansh FF : Laws of Attraction(Ch 1-19) (Page 108)

chand91 IF-Sizzlerz
chand91
chand91

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
updat

a_happy_2000 Senior Member
a_happy_2000
a_happy_2000

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Chapter 14

Rey on hearing Kria's reply couldn't help himself from moving towards her and placing himself just behind her .. He slowly put his hands on the window sill trapping her within his arms but not touching her at all ..

He was so amused that she had still registered his presence .. she was still lost in her own thoughts .. he smirked to himself and then whispered on her neck "I didn't know you missed me so much to start drinking black coffee"

"Of course not" came the instant reply from kria who came out of her thoughts the minute she felt his hot breath going down her neck giving her goose bumps all over her back ..

He chuckled " but you just admitted that you were missing me" he said innocently .. still inhaling and exhaling slowly down her neck ..

"Oh that" she clutched the coffee mug tightly .. she tried to be still .. trying to show him that he was not affecting her .. but only she knew that she had no control over the erratic heart beats inside her .. and the shivers she was experiencing going down almost till her toes ..

"Yes that" he said huskily again ..

She almost forgot what she was speaking .. her eyes were moving the  way his fingers were moving  .. she wondered if there was any connection between eyes and voice because she tried to say something but no sound was coming from her mouth  ..

His left Hand's index finger was moving up and down her left arm just micro millimetres away from her already heated skin .. His right Hand's index and middle finger were making random designs and at the same time wiggling with each other too .. Again not touching her at all ..

"I just wanted " she tried again with all the effort she could and spoke ..

"Yes ..  you wanted" he again repeated her words blowing air on her neck ..

"I wanted to call you for the " she didn't know how her voice sounded .. but anyone else who would have heard her .. would have thought .. it was almost a moan ..

"Call me for "  he gently did the action of rubbing his  rough chin with the day's stubble on her bare shoulder ..  still not touching her ..

"The guest" even though he didn't touch her .. but she could imagine and feel his roughness over her softness .. her whole body was heated up just with his proximity ..  it was only his voice and closeness which was almost making her weak in her knees ..  she knew her eyes were getting half closed and at any moment she would just fall back on his hard chest for support ..

"Hmm " he again purred in her ears ..  he couldn't see her face completely .. but ,it was not needed at all .. he could feel the scorching heat emanating from her .. he could see how much she was trying to control herself .. he so wanted her to give herself to him ..  just fall back in his arms and he would .. he would .. his thoughts were broken by her ..

Damit !! Either touch me or take that f*****g  finger off me .. She literally screamed in her mind ..

Suddenly she felt him take 2 steps back   .. She spun around  only to see him smirking and only then she realised that she had spoken those words aloud too ..

He had to admit that he had never ever seen the shade of red which was on her cheeks .. and the bewildered expression in her wide eyes ..

"Fingers can do wonders too .. "  And he winked ..

"See u tonight .. Am sure it will be fun " he kissed his fingers and then blew her a flying kiss and then  turned on his heels and left ..

If it had been any other evening .. and if she had come with Raj .. she would have enjoyed it like hell .. he really played the drums very well and the band was singing her favourite songs .. and she was drinking her favourite wine .. what more could she ask for ..

She sighed .. no she was so restless .. every now and then she was glancing at the entrance of the club .. Where the hell is he stuck ?.. this she must have asked herself now almost the 1000th time in the last 15 minutes ..

As she gulped the last drop of her wine .. she saw them enter .. for a moment she wanted to smile at what she saw .. he was wearing her jacket .. the one she had gifted him .. but the next moment she saw his hand around her waist and her hand holding on to his arm ..

Her intense glare didn't go unnoticed by Rey .. the minute he had entered .. he found her .. sitting with her legs crossed fiercely in her short and perfect black outfit  with black strappy heels and holding the wine glass as if almost going to shatter it .. she was definitely looking the smokin , hot and s**y diva of fury .. exctly how he had imagined her to be .. he knew she was angry and he couldn't but congratulate himself on again predicting her reactions so damn accurately ..

He smiled and walked towards her table ..

He gently pulled the chair for Tina .. his eyes never leaving Kria .. then made himself comfortable on the chair opposite her .. and then greeted cheerfully "Hi Kria "

She managed a smile to him and then looked at Tina "Hi" .. she in turn acknowledged with a nod ..

"Tina ..you were just asking me why I wore this jacket ..rite ?" he asked Tina but still looking at Kria ..

"Ya .. when you hate them so much .. and you wearing it for your special day " Tina scowled ..

"Because it was given to me by someone .. "  ..

Kria fidgeted a  bit in her seat .. his piercing eyes had already started their work .. yes .. creating havoc inside her ..

"So ..you just accept stuff given by random people  ?" even she realised the tension brewing up on the table ..

Kria almost bit her lower lip in anger as she realised that she was called the random person ..

"Well .. the price at what I was offered this .. I just couldn't deny it .. " he turned to Tina and smiled sweetly .. to which she just couldn't retort back ..

And Kria looked everywhere except both of them as she recollected their encounter in his office ..

"May have the pleasure of a dance with the  most beautiful lady ?" a stranger on his knees extended his hand towards Kria ..

Kria looked at him .. hmm .. not bad at all .. infact he was handsome .. the only thing which had perked her since the evening .. she gladly placed her hand in his and stood up .. "I would love to "

He kissed the back of her hand and placed his hand around her waist to gently usher her towards the dance floor ..

Kria glanced back only to be shocked and then frowned .. she saw a grinning Rey .. where in fact she had expected him to be angry .. atleast not furious .. 

The dance floor was a bit dimly lit and there were a few couples dancing to slow music ..

A few moments later , as she and the stranger started dancing .. she found Rey and Tina also on the dance floor ..

Rey was facing her and Tina's back was to her .. she could see Tina's hands caressing his neck .. running thru his hair .. and his holding her waist gently and sometimes just moving over her back .. as they swayed with the rhythm ..

Still she could see Rey smiling and his eyes looking at her ..

This was agitating her so much that she didn't even realise what she was doing .. she pulled the shocked stranger's hands around her waist more tightly .. and pushed herself on him .. almost plastering herself on him .. her hands gripping his neck and her head on his shoulder .. her eyes blazing fury at the person who seemed so unaffected by her actions where in fact she was affected by his mere voice ...

Rey's chuckle just added to her height of her fury ..

To see what he would do  next .. she placed a wet kiss on the stranger's neck .. the reaction she had expected from the stranger was well imagined ..of course she had made his day and he thought maybe she would make his night too .. she could feel him getting hard and his hands groping her .. she ignored all that because all she wanted to know if Rey was affected by her or no , but to her shock .. no that would just be an understatement  .. she found suddenly Tina cupping his face in her hands and gave him a smooch on his lips and then tries to capture both lips in hers ..

Rey who was enjoying the antics of Kria was taken aback .. he was so stunned by Tina's actions that he just jerked and pulled himself apart from her .. he gripped her by her shoulders and hissed angrily "I don't kiss on the lips , how many times have I told you " and just left her so suddenly that she almost stumbled and held his arm for support .. "Sorry " .. But his eyes shot up to search for Kria .. but he couldn't find her .. she was gone .. DAMN !!! .. but  the next moment he was more relieved than angry .. because he saw the a*****e  of a stranger with whom she was dancing still dazed and standing like a fool and wondering what he did that she left off so suddenly ..

A short update , but will start churning in more .. Thanks a lot for waiting .. Love and appreciate all of you .. 

I hope you enjoy this piece .. and do comment .. 

Love,
Amy

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...poojavj06kritikakapoorKriyaansh3103chandana29bhakti15rimssssssKrishnaRanamisakibloomridz_27Chaithra_ArshanicelydoneRupali_13-swaron-EyesfriendlyrubykriyanshDeepu_krMiss_wannabestar94roshnithedivagrungta11..ANVESHA..Jade_Precious..-Chabhilal-..21Neha21-siliya-khusbooluvarshaJ-chansmileysmiGayatriJethanigunnu1Thats.me.GuniHidden_Emotionskreya204Crazy_ArshiKriyaanshholic--RAINA----Ritu--Tyler_Durdenmehak06-vaishnavimuralarsha_simranzona_malikPinkpearlyEffaciousaTTiTude_dIvApuja_arshashaffy_arsha..nams..PumpkinnKanchi..agreatperhapskritzzz_ArShaHR-DMG4lifemagical_maniayogini64Fate.IntervinedRoxxy47shalini_arshaPihu.k11..Roop.._sweetannu_anjoriiiSanskritiSnj_SRKholicCrazy4AshVikMadhu_ArShaAwesomeSauce.anjali22Born2DanceSuni1986dancersqueenmoon_cupcakeDeetha.-FrozenRain-Snigs.luv_arshaZehnaseeb.nature2-Ocean.eyes-DEFOM-PyaariBhootni-

Madhu_ArSha IF-Sizzlerz
Madhu_ArSha
Madhu_ArSha

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Finaly. .we got an update. .yay. . .
Awsome update di. . .
Waah. .waah. . . . . .
Rey ka kya asar hota hai kriya per. . .awsome. . . . . . . . .
Di,tell me. . .aapko maza aata hai kya humko tadpake?? . . .
Phle toh aap itna ages baad update deti ho,
fir update diya hai toh woh bi itna chotta. . .
Not fair. . . . .
Nxt part pls jaldi update krna. . .
Egarly waiting 4 it. . .

Edited by Madhukumari - 26 March 2013 at 2:36pm
GayatriJethani Goldie
GayatriJethani
GayatriJethani

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
res
unres

yipeee... Me second... dancing Dancing
after long time i am second on any work...
actually i was going to logout but suddenly saw ur pm and then i came running to res... but bit late..
anways second position is not bad infact very good... Smile

coming back to update...
finally LOA is updated... i was waiting for this from so long... and it was worth...
from starting till end... it was mindblowing...
i really love the way u write ... Clap
rey didnt even touch her , but still he had so much affect on her... 
and rey is fully enjoying seeing new avatar of kriya... 
Party scene was amazing... good to see rey wearing the same jacket which was gifted by kriya...
kriya was trying to jalofy rey but i guess it turn out wrong... 
and that tina... Angry hate her...
but i was happy seeing rey's reaction.. but i guess the damage was already done...
i really love this story alot... loved it
update soon this time
thnx for pm

Edited by GayatriJethani - 26 March 2013 at 3:13pm
Jade_Precious Senior Member
Jade_Precious
Jade_Precious

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Kriyansh kr kya rhe hain
meghanakiran Senior Member
meghanakiran
meghanakiran

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
updated finally
loved it a lot
Effacious IF-Dazzler
Effacious
Effacious

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
OMGGG Amy... U made my day.. Hug
Getting to read LOA aftr such a long tym...eepppsss... I was waitng for it for sooo long.. Big smile
coming 2 ur short yet Dhamakedaar update.. Well..i jst loved it like anything.. Especially d cabin encounter when Kria ws lost in her thoughts & she didnt even noticed Rey has come till he time he spoke near her ears... & that "touch me or else go away" .. Kuch aisa he line tha..i ws like ye kya hua..ROFL
Party part ws also amazing whr dey bth were just trying to jealous each other... And one stupid move by Tina..well..i gues i knw y rey dnt like tht didnt he...and Kria gayab... Now lets see next update mei kya hota hai...
in all... Dhamakedaar update... Nw plz update ur other SS.. Meant To Be & Day of Love as well...and plz...iss ab zyada delay mat krna... Unhappy ... Update soon... Smile
kritzzz_ArSha IF-Rockerz
kritzzz_ArSha
kritzzz_ArSha

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
amazing

Go to top