kuhu_Arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
awsummm update,,,

luv d proposal prt so sweet😃
Shukti_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice one.. He confessed & She was expecting it!!! loved the update...
GayatriJethani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...

just one word " BEAUTIFUL"

you are amazing writer... just loved it

rey loved her so much and he confessed it...

and kriya to like her... yipee 

eagerly waiting for next

update soon

thnx for pm
a_happy_2000 thumbnail
Hi Everyone !!!

This is a short update .. but bomb toh phodna hi tha .. so did it .. :-)
Some of you might have guessed ... 

Thanks once again for your comments .. 

Happy Reading !!! 

Chapter 4

Rey's jaw dropped .. what all is this girl waiting for from him … OH GOD !!! .. He had never expected Kria to say this .. But , yes .. she was very frank about her feelings .. she would very well say what comes in her mind .. this time it was heart ..

But, the next moment .. she pulled her hand to herself .. she took out her cell and started messaging .. He was confused first with her reaction and when she ignored him he got irritated ..

"Can't that wait ?" he asked angrily ..

"Sorry .. had to message someone .. it was important "

"More important than what I just said "

"Umm .. I was confident you would say that to me " .. there was a sneer in her tone .. Rey was shocked to hear that ..

But .. he ignored it .. "Don't you want to respond to what I said " .. he was waiting for her answer patiently ..

She was quiet for a long time .. Rey couldn't bear this silence .. "What's wrong .. " he was really irked by her behaviour .. why was she behaving so weirdly .. was she scared because he proposed her so soon .. but she said she was confident he would .. then what was the problem .. his thoughts were making his head ache .. and she was trying his patience ..

Finally she heaved a sigh "I don't have any feelings for you ,Rey"

He was totally shocked at what he was hearing .. "Then what was all that we shared for the past one month .. Also how come you were so confident that I would propose you ?"  .. for the first time .. he felt he was talking to a stranger .. he just didn't know this girl ..

"Well .. umm .. " she was quiet .. "Guys generally do that when girls give them the lead "

"WHAT  " .. he stood up ..

"See .. see .. what I did was harmless flirting .. ok.. nothing personal .. it was a small joke "  .. she stood infront of him …

"What joke ?" his tone was rising .. he could see people staring at them … but he gave a damn ..

"Actually my friend challenged me that I can't get a guy to propose me within first few dates .. I wanted to prove her wrong .. Around that time your call came that you wanted to meet me .. so I just played along " she said it with a straight face ..

Rey was fuming with anger .. " You did all this just to win .. you could have done that with any other guy ?" he was seriously not getting what this girl was talking ..

"Ya .. I mean .. I just chose you because .. you called up .. "

Rey was numb .. his mind had gone blank .. he thought he was paralysed .. he wanted to shout .. scream .. but suddenly he felt his voice betrayed him .. he felt as if he had been stabbed .. stabbed in his heart .. because he could feel severe pain .. yes the pain was not physical .. but his heart was bleeding .. ..

He just kept staring at Kria ..she was a bit uneasy under his gaze ..

"Maybe we could be friends if you want "

"You can never be my friend" he replied without any emotion in his voice ..

"Sorry to say .. but I don't think this is all love … I mean its just attraction .. who believes in love at first sight " she gave a short laugh ..

"I will never believe after today " .. still he had not recovered from the shock ..

"I think that love is nothing but physical attraction .. between two people .. nothing else .. "

Rey felt humiliated .. what he had felt for her was genuine .. yes it was within a very short span of time .. but he couldn't help it .. its no where written that love will happen only after a certain amount of time  .. he knew it was not mere attraction nor did he just look for physical intimacy ..

Seeing him in such a state .. Kria did feel a bit sorry for him.. she tried to bring the atmosphere to normal ..

"I am sure you will forget all this and move on ,Rey"

This was it for Rey .. he had heard enough from this girl .. he didn't need her advice on anything .. on what he has to do now .. he had held his emotions .. he knew he could break anytime .. but he was sure he wouldn't do it infront of this girl .. whom he had placed on a pedestal ..  yes .. his heart was still not able to believe what she had said .. but now he came back to his senses .. his mind was taking control .. he was thankful for that ..

"Whether I forget you or not .. is none of your concern now .. but I will make sure you will remember this for the rest of your bloody life " he said gritting his teeth ..

Hearing this Kria was confused .. she frowned but before she got time to understand .. Rey pulled her by her waist .. his grip was so tight that Kria forgot to breathe .. with his right hand he held her head .. and then with all the anger in his eyes kissed her … A kiss he knew he would never have given to his beloved ..

He kissed her with all his might and then just left her as if she was a piece of rag and went out of the coffee house without turning back ever ..

His kiss was so violent that when he left her .. . kria's lips were swollen and she was breathing hard .. she had to hold the chair to steady herself .. she was so shocked that for sometime she couldn't register what exactly happened .. she felt all the eyes in the restaurant towards her ..she ignored them ..  she gathered herself  together .. she straightened her dress .. ran her fingers thru her hair and then wiped with the tissue the drops of blood on her lips and slowly walked out ..

Will rush to update my other FF 
:-)
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
okay ...

so...

aapne bomb foda...

theek hai i knew i expected it...

lekin the thing is aisa bomb fodoge... i didn't expect that😲 u know the bet thingy...

woh bhi iss tarah se foda ki ilaaj nhi hai expect to wait for next chapetr...

u know had a feeling ki u wud update today...

pta nhi kyun but had a feeling...

so u updated...

the denial of kria's side... showed acc. to the character u described her to be in the last update...
rey's reaction the same wy... but the thing is he acted rudely but rationally to say...

obviously any1 wud be hurt with this amt. of bluntness and no i don't give a damn to ur attitude...

i wud say i loved the chapter the waay u portrayed it... its intriguing...

but not loved as kriyansh ka scope hi khatam kiya iss chpter ,mein

so ab main toh confused hun aap utha lena jo aapko pasand aaye... i mean comment se...
Edited by kriyansh24 - 11 years ago
Himu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update
Thanks for the pm
..-Chabhilal-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww poor rey he was soo in love
Hope kriya realises her mistake
Thnx 4 da pm
alex714 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
How could kriya can do such a thing?
Rey heis totally heartbroken I don't think he will ever be able to love anyone like that
putrinur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
interesting ...😊 poor rey..continue soon and thanks for pm
Deepu_kr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear but i don't believe kriya said that n she broke the reys heart.