Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Which grand daddy was right?! (Page 3)

Poll Question: Which grandfather made more sense?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
7 [28.00%]
1 [4.00%]
1 [4.00%]
16 [64.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Its Komal's life. its her decision
But sorry to say, when it comes to intentions I dont pit SS and Professori as the same
For me SS is worse

Professori is only getting my vote simply because he is not particularly superstitious and doesnt give a toss about caste. I applaud the fact that as a father in law he is not expecting Komal to have to live alone without a life partner for the rest of her lfe  - where he is erring is in timing not in intention. His intentions are more noble than that of SS

I dont see anything positive about SS and his views on how his daughter should live her life.

On a differnt note - I am again on the warpath with the CVs for currently destroying SS character...he was seen to be be mellowing, becoming wiser as would befit his age, now they have for the sake of a quick track demoted him back to an ignorant mysognistic patriarch. Hate the character retrograde, absolutely hate it!

Dunno when these CVs will understand, they dont have to get through tracks like they are in an Olympics hurdle race - they can pick quality tracks and shmooze through them nice and steady, we as viewers would remain devoted I'm sure and the ratings wouldnt be all over the place either!

TN/GH are just becoming flippin disaster zones of late! What to say?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-all-Sheena-hussainramsoFleurBleue

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
None of them... Prof only wants chinki to be happy ...at present he is not thinking of having karthik as husband of komal , but after seeing chinki's attachment to him , he may think so ... but he is risking it ...he cannot be sure that karthik will reciprocate chinki's demand ...n yet encouraging karthik to be friends with chinki ...

SS is completely wrong ...he is a hypocrite in caste issue ...n he can't say that a child will live happily without father ...he can't force the child to live by his rules which he seem to keep for all others except him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
None LOL

-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kabe

Originally posted by -Sheena-

Originally posted by -Sheena-

None...

If one wants to prove that his thoughts are always right, then other too doing the same by bringing in the caste..
One is hurting her indirectly by giving wrong hopes, the other trying to hurt her violently to not hope for anything against Thakur's rules or so called regulations...

None of them, are actually concerned bout the kid...

Interesting theory...Smile

True both are scoring points against each other instead of looking at Chinky welfare...
Vibrator was leading in front till day before yesterday but now SS in full form...

Actually it's good to see the old lion roar as he has been stagnate for too long...

We need him to be in full form for K to combat him
Exactly!!!!...
Btwn dont you think the old SS is fully back, unable to have a second thought bout it...

I think he is getting there with him constant blaming  P and taunting K but I do think we need to see K vs SS face off...
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

None of them... Prof only wants chinki to be happy ...at present he is not thinking of having karthik as husband of komal , but after seeing chinki's attachment to him , he may think so ... but he is risking it ...he cannot be sure that karthik will reciprocate chinki's demand ...n yet encouraging karthik to be friends with chinki ...

SS is completely wrong ...he is a hypocrite in caste issue ...n he can't say that a child will live happily without father ...he can't force the child to live by his rules which he seem to keep for all others except him

SS   said that children do live happily without a father, which too is a fact IMO...

Father is not everything to a child but naturally its good to have both parents but is not the case for all...

Edited by -Sheena- - 08 August 2012 at 10:35am
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by corvette

But sorry to say, when it comes to intentions I dont pit SS and Professori as the same
For me SS is worse

Professori is only getting my vote simply because he is not particularly superstitious and doesnt give a toss about caste. I applaud the fact that as a father in law he is not expecting Komal to have to live alone without a life partner for the rest of her lfe  - where he is erring is in timing not in intention. His intentions are more noble than that of SS

I dont see anything positive about SS and his views on how his daughter should live her life.

On a differnt note - I am again on the warpath with the CVs for currently destroying SS character...he was seen to be be mellowing, becoming wiser as would befit his age, now they have for the sake of a quick track demoted him back to an ignorant mysognistic patriarch. Hate the character retrograde, absolutely hate it!

Dunno when these CVs will understand, they dont have to get through tracks like they are in an Olympics hurdle race - they can pick quality tracks and shmooze through them nice and steady, we as viewers would remain devoted I'm sure and the ratings wouldnt be all over the place either!

@Bold: agree but dont u think that they bring such tracks to do PBJs or there is no point to continuous put TN always ignorant and wrong for P to object and correct...

I kinda hoped that they would have shown some progression in relationships and shown something different but it seems they are going back to the tried and tested method which got them the initial ratings, which is SS at loggerheads with P and K supporting and fighting with his family...

corvette

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Na...None Of Them.Geek

-Sheena-

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by corvette

For me SS is worse

Totally agree Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvettehussainramso

Go to top