Pratigya

Which grand daddy was right?!

Poll

Which grandfather made more sense?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-Sheena- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Both grandfathers were at opposite ends on what role KK has in Chinky life...

Which grandfather did you agree with more or not

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bruce_L thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
None...

If one wants to prove that his thoughts are always right, then other too doing the same by bringing in the caste..
One is hurting her indirectly by giving wrong hopes, the other trying to hurt her violently to not hope for anything against Thakur's rules or so called regulations...

None of them, are actually concerned bout the kid...
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kabe

None...

If one wants to prove that his thoughts are always right, then other too doing the same by bringing in the caste..
One is hurting her indirectly by giving wrong hopes, the other trying to hurt her violently to not hope for anything against Thakur's rules or so called regulations...

None of them, are actually concerned bout the kid...

Interesting theory...😊

True both are scoring points against each other instead of looking at Chinky welfare...
Bruce_L thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sheena-

Interesting theory...😊

True both are scoring points against each other instead of looking at Chinky welfare...

Vibrator was leading in front till day before yesterday but now SS in full form...
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kabe

Vibrator was leading in front till day before yesterday but now SS in full form...

Actually it's good to see the old lion roar as he has been stagnate for too long...

We need him to be in full form for K to combat him
Bruce_L thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sheena-

Actually it's good to see the old lion roar as he has been stagnate for too long...

We need him to be in full form for K to combat him

Exactly!!!!...
Btwn dont you think the old SS is fully back, unable to have a second thought bout it...
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm voted
No one is actially thinking wat will be tje consequences of this marriage

Both,r selfish ss thinking,wat society will say if he will marry her,daughter in low cadt and that tooo sooo early

Prof thinking thatlwat society „will think that,i called myself komals father but did not thought about her future

As for kartik he will be another,tam and this time he will killl prof
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
None :((
One concerned for chinky other for caste shame :((
Kabe Dii well said 👍🏼
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Absolutely...NONE OF THEM!!!!!

What both of them saying are wrong...Prof view-that Komal must me remarried off ASAP as she is very young and she has her whole life left!!!My view-Its not that every young widows should be married off...They can manage their lives without their husband. ?.and i know many people who did the same...One girl,who live in ma neighbourhood lost her husband recently and she is very vey very young...probably just 21yrs old and she has a 1yr old child too..her hubby passed away yet she stays with her in laws and they are happy!!!

Now I dnt know whether she willbe married off anytime in future...but i am sure that not so soon she will eb married!!

SS View-Casteisim!!!Untouchability etc!!!Now i dnt have to explain whats right and wrong abt dat ryt...eveyone knows that!!!
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

Hmmm voted
No one is actially thinking wat will be tje consequences of this marriage

Both,r selfish ss thinking,wat society will say if he will marry her,daughter in low cadt and that tooo sooo early

Prof thinking thatlwat society „will think that,i called myself komals father but did not thought about her future

As for kartik he will be another,tam and this time he will killl prof

Ohhh what a lallantaap comment dii...super like...whatever u have said is abs right!!!

@ur last line...rofl 🤣...