Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

After dandiya competition episode...

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey from yesterday... Gopi won the competition and elshs mom gave shagun   (error corrected.) to gopika and rashi crying wolf wolf... She is still acting lol... Jigar is helping the kalaakari ph holder to walk... Aham angry on gopi but so stupid he danced with her and after winning he got angry on her...
All will reach home... Gopi will have trophy and money in hand... Rashis eyes is in money lol...

Gopi tries to give money a shagun to kokila, but kokila is not talking to her bahu, as she is angry that gopi lied to kokila because of rashi do u remember rashi forgets to pay electricity bill and gopi helps her and decorate whole house with diyas...
And kokila is angry on gopi for lying to her
and she gives punish:ment to gopi until navaratri is over gopi can't participate in any household chores and not kokilas bahu...

So sad our cutie gopi is sad...

But since aham also holds equal share of money gopi asks kokila to keep the money with her but kokila says she dont want as its her shagun, but gopi says i dont need it as i have everything... Hetal also advice gopi to keep the money with her... Lol than they do aarthi... Gopi hiding near the pillar and seeing the pooja...

Lol rattie is cursing gopi, that gopi is acting like innocent but she is acting she wantedly behaved as she dont know to dance ... Lol this rashi have big fat ego and idiotness lol, she puts her own fault on gopi each time she never realizes that its because of her own kalaakari she couldnot get money...

Hey enjoyed watching todays episode... Sorry for the 6 errors in my thread... I loved watching the gohem moments once again gia as gopika looked stunning... And jigars name is jayanthi here... Omg they have given a girls name to hmmm... Rofl... Thanks for all commenting on error and making the errors popular... Lol... And thanks for likely error...Edited by bhavya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavya

Hey from yesterday... Gopi won the competition and elshs mom gave shaun to gopika and rashi crying wolf wolf... She is still acting lol... Jigar is helping the kalaakari ph holder to walk... Aham angry on gopi but so stupid he danced with her and after winning he got angry on her...
All will reach home... Gopi will have trophy and money in hand... Rashis eyes is in money lol...

Gopi tries to give money shaun to kokila, but kokila is not talking to her bahu, as she is angry that gopi lied to kokila because of rashi do u remember rashi forgets to pay electricity bill and gopi helps her and decorate whole house with diyas...
And kokila is angry on gopi for lying to her
and she gives punish:ment to gopi until navaratri is over gopi can't participate in any household chores and not kokilas bahu...

So sad our cutie gopi is sad...

But since aham also holds equal share of money gopi asks kokila to keep the money with her but kokila says she dont want as its her shagun, but gopi says i dont need it as i have everything... Hetal also advice gopi to keep the money with her... Lol than they do aatha... Gopi hiding near the pillar and seeing the pooja...

Lol rattie is cursing gopi, that gopi is acting like innocent but she is acting she wantedly behaved as she dont know to dance ... Lol this rashi have big fat ego and idiotness lol, she puts her own fault on gopi each time she never realizes that its because of her own kalaakari she couldnot get money...

Bhavya ease up on the shaun obsession πŸ€£

Next thing you will be dreaming of me too! πŸ€£
Edited by ShaunSA - 11 years ago
ShaunSA thumbnail
Why does everyone always want to give shaun in any case? Am I that horrible? πŸ˜­
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ShaunSA

Why does everyone always want to give shaun in any case? Am I that horrible? πŸ˜­

Hey, if they are giving you as a good luck token, you should be proud😊
Edited by Xarina - 11 years ago
ShaunSA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

Hey, if they are giving you as a good luck token, you should be proud😊

I never thought of it like that. Thanks Xari! πŸ˜ƒ

And a very big Thankoo Thankoo to bhavya for giving shaun away! You have made me feel so special today... 

/sniff sniff

/wonders if the fake tears in my eyes will be a dead give-away
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ShaunSA

I never thought of it like that. Thanks Xari!πŸ˜ƒ

And a very big Thankoo Thankoo to bhavya for giving shaun away! You have made me feel so special today...

/sniff sniff

/wonders if the fake tears in my eyes will be a dead give-away

I know shaun u shud be proud ur a token good luck one been given away.. Cheer up
Peacefulmind thumbnail
And later rashi will be thinking of the money wat elshs mom gave to gopi... And kokila aka rajeshwari will be calling out rashi ... But madam is no where ...

Kokila gives some stuffs to keep in kitchen madam will forget that her she have pain her legs walks so normally, kokila detective will make our rattie to stop and asks her she was making a scene that she can't dance and can't walk now how come she is walking so aaram se... Rattie will tell urmi mummy told if we try to walk properly it will not pain ...
And kokila says its not good to listen to her mother all time sometimes she should use her own brains...

Rashi for the first time agrees to kagdi...that because of urmis bakwas idea she did not get money and Wah wahi...

And our gopi is looking gorgeous and cute in her red lehaenga...
She recalls all the moments of dance with aham the way he touched her and he holded her...

So sad the girl was thinking that aham loves her but Mr. Aham modi just called mani seeing the trophy in his room and told to take that trophy away from his eyes ... Lol mani is looking hot, and mani akshara should she keep the trophy in gopis room, but he again yells at mani to do what he says...later gopi is happy hearing that aham sent that trophy to jer. Mani is so sweet she thinks of gopis happiness.
Rashi and jigar romance is going on lol...good romance attempt by him... .
ShaunSA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidishaa

It is shagun rofl🀣

Areh Vids stop ruining my moment yaar! πŸ˜‘

Let bhavya give shaun away if she wants! It's auspicious! Well that's what Xari says anyways! πŸ˜Ž

And I believe Xari! πŸ˜›
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Its shagun correct... Lol... Vidisha correct its a typing error... Happened..

Error a abigail error it made me rofl... After seeing his posts here... Error rofl...
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: bhavya

Its shagun correct... Lol... Vidisha correct its a typing error... Happened..

Error a abigail error it made me rofl... After seeing his posts here... Error rofl...

Are you typing from iPad or iPhone.  Predictive text is a scream.  Is abigail one or an actual person?😊