India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Dadaji's Approval

Poroma92 Senior Member
Poroma92
Poroma92

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
!Hey everyone, back with my post on the last two episodes (Monday, 6th August and Tuesday, 7th August). I am extremely happy today, I have no words or phrases to describe the extent of my joy and excitement for the union of VirMan. Dadaji's approval just made my day. I was waiting so long for those dialogues to come from Dadaji. I did get frieghtened after listening to VirMan's conversation of sacrificing their pure love for the sake and happiness of their families. I think it takes a great deal of courage and greatness to think of others before your self and personal interests. VirMan have truly proved that love has no boundaries, I am so proud of them. Credit also goes to Viren for assisting VirMan in their love story. I am just dying to see the reactions of everyone at Hrishikesh,especially Manvi. I really hope VirMan get private and romantic moments to share with each other, like on the terrace or somewhere else. I do not think there can be any better rakhi gift for Manvi, then to be united with her beloved Virat by her one and only special sister Jeevika. I also must acknowledge Jeevika for the courage she showed in the past few episodes. I am so glad that she only cares about the happiness of VirMan and not being a adarsh bahu like always. I hate Swamini Bua, she is so heartless, she can never find happiness in others. I loved the hugs that Virat gave after Dadaji's approval, especially the one with his mum. I also loved the excitement everyone was showing of VirMan unity, for example Inder Chachu and Kadambri Chachi.

I also loved the scenes between Dabbu and Manvi. They both love and care for each other a lot. Inder Chachu also did a great job in showing how wrong and cruel Swamini is. I have to say that both Manvi and Virat have great families. I am still keen on seeing Manvi's family reaction to seeing all of Virat's family in Hrishikesh. I have to say Dadaji's dialogues were great, they were just what I wanted to hear. It was great to see Dadaji tell off Swamini for not being part of the family's happiness, she is so cruel and heartless. I love that Dadaji also considered JeeMan's raksha bandhan. The bus scene was also great, Dadaji is so nice and kind, he was so happy and did not mind on Manvi calling him Magambo. Swamini only cares about herself but I am so glad everyone else is supporting VirMan. Anyways, who cares about Swamini Bua, she is always there, rang mein bhang daalne ke liye. 

I love the fact that the sequence did not drag forever. I am honestly dying to watch the Roka sequence and the Engagement as well. I hope to see a lot of song sequences and romantic scenes between VirMan. I wrote a previous post that the Mujse Juda Hokar sequence from Hum Aapke Hai Kaun (Happy version) reminds me of Virika and VirMan. I am getting the feeling after seeing the Roka promo and Engagement news. I just love this show and VirMan. I am so so so happy Big smile. I always wish deep down from my heart the unity of VirMan. 

Thanks to Nia and Kushal for making the most awesome jodi on Indian television, fabulous acting and admirable characters. Thanks to the EHMMBH cast and crew for such an fantastic show. 

Love VirMan forever!

Sorry if anyone disagrees, this is purely my point of view. 

Poroma. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22nrithyaodauntless.

dauntless. IF-Rockerz
dauntless.
dauntless.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Well said! Clap

It's good that they did not drag Dadaji's approval! Things are moving pretty fast and well too!
Hope we get to see tonnes of Virman scenes! Day Dreaming (You can't expect anything else from a Virmanian! LOL)

And after this, I really hope they start taking cancer a bit seriously! It's height time they do it! Big smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index