Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Siddhi's earned...

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
hi

liked the fact that siddhi bought the gift for AD from the money she earned in jail, rather than take it from surekha. impressive

norzar

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhisan_aishPopo.MalarkodiSilambulizzie1765stuti123Aloof.

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Exactly.. loved that a lot in yesterday;s episode. Kunal should take a lesson from her about earning and providing for their children rather than getting beat up every time your kid needs a toy! Pathetic!! Hated Kunal and the way he tried to buy a gift. Loved that siddhi worked in jail and saved enough money to buy a gift!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiPopo.Silambulizzie1765stuti123Aloof.

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
hi Norzar , i loved it wen siddhi said she wants to buy her son a gift from the money she saved by doing stiching while she was in jail ...

i was too touched by it ...
on one hand the cvs are potraying siddhi in such a good light ...nd on the other hand they ruining kunal more nd more by showing him as such an incapable person ...who resorts to things like boxing nd all to get some money ...nd even worse ...lets richa organise a grand part for son's bday ...Dead

y cant they maintain a balance between both the characters ...just to make one look soo good they are deliberating slautering the other ...

wish dat kunal 's character is also revived nd regains its charm...

again as wishful thinking from my end ...
coz as long as that devil richa stays ...kunal will never be able to think reasonably ...

Edited by stuti123 - 08 August 2012 at 6:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiSilambuAloof.

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Yes...i think we will get that self dependant siddhi malik back in post leap...after knowing about rinal marriage from sulekha she will be strong and bold too...i m looking forward to see a before marriage siddhi malik... Very bold sweet in nature...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index