Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Life With You- AR ff - DISCONTINUED- (Page 8)

jiyaa_m IF-Sizzlerz
jiyaa_m
jiyaa_m

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
nice ff

add me to ur pm list

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nihamrm

destinationn Senior Member
destinationn
destinationn

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
nice 1..

nihamrm

HR-DMG4life IF-Rockerz
HR-DMG4life
HR-DMG4life

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
I really liked the concept of hiss ff so please can you pm me when you continue :D

Nikki <3

nihamrm

nihamrm Goldie
nihamrm
nihamrm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Hey guys its me again! i know i'm pretty late this time but i was busy with other things and here is an installment of chapter 4

Chapter 4

As I woke up the next morning I was greeted by the gentle morning breeze and the sharp rays of the sun, it was not only these but also the memories of yesterday evening and the past which also decided to greet me and that was enough for me to feel miserable. But I had to push away these thoughts and start my day which was the same I have been following for the past one year. But today suddenly everything seemed to look clear and the sounds aren't low but high my room which looked the same till yesterday started to look differently, but why? And then I noticed the thing which reminded me of that one person I so wanted to forget at the moment ,the book Love Story which was a gift from her and I dint need any of those reminders to put  her on my mind as it is she isn't already there in my heart so I just took the book  and decided to finally discard it but as always I couldn't as her face with one of the best smile would flash right on the cover of the book and I would remember how she convinced me into accepting the book as  a gift and  a genuine laugh would escape from my mouth at the memory her pleading face  . Let me tell you one thing I still did love her cause if I dint bear any feelings for her then I wouldn't be in such a condition it explains all the actions it explains why I still couldn't see her cry yesterday or how it hurt even though I try denying it but the truth is that I am still truly madly deeply in love with her. And this fact really angered me thus leading to my grumpy mood and it's something which gave my employees nightmares cause every person who wanted to talk to me had to think twice as their talk with me could cost me their job. And that's what exactly happened today. I just fired my secretary as she  kept irritating me with her questions I mean her job is not to ask me lame questions but to arrange meetings and do other works, but instead she asks me questions such as sir should the conference with Mehta's be arranged in the conference room or in your cabin , it's her job to know the number of people and use her common sense and decide . later that afternoon I heard a knock on my door whoever it was would have got blasted as I'm already in such bad mood and now my laptop decided not to listen to me so you can understand. But it was Nikita my sweet little sister so you see I can't obviously blast her. And as usual Abhi followed her and entered my cabin, Abhi, Abhimanyu Modi my HOD of the production department and my best friend plus Nikki's boyfriend I'm still shocked that they're actually going out and are successful cause they always reminded me of tom and jerry and now they are like Romeo and Juliet.

Ni : hey ! Wassup bhai

Ar: nikki what do you expect me to do in my office obviously work

Ni: okay it was just a common question you ask someone when you meet them, anyways Abhi was telling that you fired Sonia

This made abhi receive a your-so-dead glare from me and I saw him mouth a sorry but seriously does love make you do all this should you tell her every single thing if its about you then its fine even I told Riddhima everything about me but about my friends never well in this case its my sister so I guess its different

Ar: yes

Ni: but why she was fine and good looking too you shouldn't have fired

Ar: seriously nikki now you will tell me about what to do and what not to do and abhi its your responsibility to find a new secretary for me

Ab: as usual I bet nikki  this time its not gonna be more than 3 weeks

Ni: I say a month

Ar: guys I'm right here and your having bets about how long my next secretary is gonna last and abhi why are you wailing so much its just your job okay

Ab: yes it is but I have to interview hundreds of girls  and mostly the people who apply for the job act like blonds I have to keep up with them and their dumb answers and finally choose a girl suitable for the job for what so that she gets fired in no time and go through the torture again wow I just love it so much

Ar: its your mistake that you can't choose a good enough girl

Ab: Armaan you must also adjust and stop being snorty

Ar: why should I , I am the boss

Ni: guys stop this fight will never and I'm getting bored so lets go shopping

Ar & Ab: what

Ni: yes its gonna be fun

Ar: yes you should go and abhi I allow you to take her out ( with a smirk on his face)

Ab: what  ( with a please save me face on)

Ni: bhai I mean all of us not only me and him

Ar: nikki I'd love to but I have work plus I don't wanna be kabab me haddi you see

Ab: arey who said your gonna be a kabab me haddi it will actually more fun with you and it been so long you guys spent some brother 'sister time

Ni: yes

Ar: arey nikki isn't abhi strong enough to carry your bags that your asking me also to come

Ni: what I don't shop that much okay

Ar: oh really your credit card bills don't say that

Ab: nor do mine

Ni: shut up both of you and now your coming for sure

So like that nikki had her way but not with abhi he came up with an excuse of having a headache but I've got my doubts about that. But thing is I'm stuck here with my sister carrying her shopping bags and let me tell you I would have preferred going through my project files rather than this.

Later we decided to go to a movie so as we were standing in the line and deciding which movie to go for I feel a gush of wind but ignore cause her chances of being here are not that high as like other girls she isn't such big fan of shopping

Ni: so the dark knight rises what say?

Ar: seriously batman

Ni: yes it's a great film that's what I've heard it got a rating of 9.2

Ar: oh please I think it's a waste of time I mean batman is dumb and Superman is way better

Ni: oh I'm extremely sorry but there isn't any superman movie playing at the moment so you have to come to dark knight

Ar: why can't we go for some other films like gangs of wasseypur 2

Ni: what are you gone crazy you wanna go to that film and with me ?

Ar: well I seriously dunno what that film is about and you know right anything but batman

Ni and a person : but this is batman how can you not like it

Both me and nikki turn around and find two pairs of eyes looking at us with the same question and expression and I again get lost in the hazel green coloured pair .

Ni: exactly right

Ri: well I was talking to my friend sorry if I interrupted you

Ni: no I was trying to do the same thing that you are convince him to come for dark knight  and he's arguing with me that

Ar: batman is dumb

Ri: No he isn't I feel he is the best superhero

Ar: oh please superman is way better

Ri: oh come on we all know that batman is better any day and the rating proves it and if anyone has a chance to beat batman then it maybe iron man but superman is just dumb

Ar: what do you even make sense to your self 

Ri: yes I do make sense to my self

I move closer to her and say

Ar: then you've got a very twisted meaning of sense cause both ironman and batman don't stand a chance against superman

Ri: oh please you're telling me about sense but sweetheart I think it you who needs to get the meaning of sense properly  I mean bruce wayne a.k.a batman is way better than clark kent

And I never realised that we moved closer to each other while arguing and now we were just inches apart from each other and for some unknown reason I enjoyed fighting with her but my little sister dint seem to like it when I was happy .

Ni: Armaan i took the tickets for dark knight now if your done fighting lets go cause we're getting late

And starts pulling towards the movie screen and if she thinks I would actually concentrate on the movie after what just happened then she is wrong cause it's a moment which I would play again and again in my mind and cherish in my heart.But I never knew that soon those memories will be replaced with new ones and now I kind of crave for this accidental meetings with her , its like god wants us to get back together that he makes us meet at least once in a week but what  god dint know was that we are not as intelligent as him to understand his little hints . So as I was saying earlier the fight with her over superman and batman was something which I have had earlier but then this was different infact there used to be a time when we fought almost everyday yet those fights were something I looked forward to as I kind of enjoy fighting with her ,  the way her hazel almond eyes become big and her face gets the red tint on and her blabbering to herself are something one must experience. So as I was saying earlier my secretary Sonia was fired so I needed a new one and Abhi did is rituals  of choosing one all over again not before wailing about how he must go through all the torture. And my feedback was that he has chosen someone very capable and mature and someone who was better than the previous ones he has told me that her name is Ms. Gupta but I could care less about her as she is just an employee to me . But who knew that she could mean more than just an employee and become someone of great importance to me one day.

So today the new secretary was joining and the other staff members have already put bets on how long she is gonna last and let me tell you this time who ever put the bet for  the longest time period will win cause I would never fire her no matter what. So coming back to the present that day as I woke up in the morning I had this weird feeling that something is going to happen something big and very special. And with this feeling in me I proceeded with my daily routine and then as I reached my office I was greeted with the news that my new secretary has arrived and a feedback saying how good and different she is from liza my receptionist and suddenly I started to grow curious about this stranger . As I made my way towards my cabin which was on the top floor I was  greeted by everyone and all I did was nod sometimes I feel I should greet them back but a cold voice in my head stops telling me that they are your employees and you're the boss. So as I opened the door of my cabin which I remember was messy till yesterday evening which was suddenly organised, all the files in their place my coffee already on the table and the days newspaper edition along with my schedule beside it. But its not the sudden cleanliness of the room that grabbed my attention but it's the ethereal scene infront me. She was standing by the window letting the gentle breeze play with her tendrils and slowly she takes a tender fingers and tries to put them back neatly into place but all in vain. And I realized that my breathe got stuck in my throat and my eyes were stuck on her. Standing there infront of me in my cabin was none other than Riddhima and now as things fall in place it  makes sense that Ms. Gupta was none other than her.

good, bad , ugly u are free 2 comment anything i knw this is not good but sorry guys i couldn't thing of much

sorry guys i was late this time and even the part seems kind of lame and vague but that was all i could think about and plsss comment more guys as thats wat motivates me to write more

Edited by nihamrm - 17 September 2012 at 11:11am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamygirl_95destinationnashwini16desirAR_LOVERAMMY12pinky.paddateenorchidcrazy4KASH_ARjiyaa_m

jiyaa_m IF-Sizzlerz
jiyaa_m
jiyaa_m

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
nice part
AR_LOVER IF-Rockerz
AR_LOVER
AR_LOVER

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
awesome
teenorchid IF-Sizzlerz
teenorchid
teenorchid

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
awww. So sweeettt. Loved the arguement btwn em.
crazy4KASH_AR IF-Sizzlerz
crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Awesome.
I loved it so much.

Go to top