Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Life With You- AR ff - DISCONTINUED- (Page 6)

pinky.padda IF-Rockerz
pinky.padda
pinky.padda

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
superb awesome update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nihamrm

blessed4 IF-Dazzler
blessed4
blessed4

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Amazing update...what is the suspense behind their behavior  ?

nihamrm

mehruali84 Groupbie
mehruali84
mehruali84

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
great part curious to know about their past

nihamrm

AMMY12 IF-Rockerz
AMMY12
AMMY12

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
superb update.
Very nice part.
Thanxt4 d pm.
T.c.

nihamrm

bhavyaksgians Groupbie
bhavyaksgians
bhavyaksgians

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
awsome and nyc part...
what happen in their past?????
do update soon and thanx 4 pm...

nihamrm

nihamrm Goldie
nihamrm
nihamrm

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged

so guys here's chapter 3 cause i felt the last chapter was too short i made this pretty long    

Chapter 3

As I came out of the florists and made my way towards my car tears which threatened to fall all this while finally made their way out of my eyes. The encounter with him in the small enclosed area with only one more soul present there with us was enough for the  long buried feelings in me to arise.

"I want a good bouquet with roses and orchids"

"yes please write a happy birthday sweet heart along with them"

These were the only words which kept ringing in my head, as soon as my mind processed the fact that he has ordered for those flowers my heart started doing somersaults that he remembered but the next words which left his mouth made me sick at the heart so he did move on as he said in his letter,

I know it would be hard but trust me its not that hard to forget and move.

And he did prove himself right and that made another pool of tears make their way out of my eyes, I wonder will they ever stop? I guess every tear shed for him is less cause he was wrong its not that easy to forget someone like him and I can never forget him maybe move on but I doubt that .Even though it was just for a few moments that our eyes met that was enough for me to see that he was in no better condition than mine, but maybe he was a bit happier as he moved on in life . That's how easy it was for him to forget me and I like an idiot am still hurting over him a bitter laugh escaped at the thought. I was just a passing cloud nothing more than that. Putting all the feelings and thoughts which arouse due to him I made my way towards the venue because I dint want to make di sad on her special day at least not because of him. But it was really hard for me to keep a straight face as my tears have decided not to stop. But I put on my most convincing smile on my face while wishing Di and Jeju. Later people wanted to talk to me as I just came back and wanted to know what I wanted to do next and pretty much a trivia about me but I must have disappointed most of them with the behaviour and snappy answers as  they surly din't expect me to be like that , but whom should I blame it on, I was helpless all I wanted to say was why do you care. After I had enough of the question answer session I told mom I wanted to go home as I was tired and had a headache. But all I wanted was some time alone for sorting myself out after what happened. So as soon as I was out I snaked through the crowded roads of Mumbai and finally reached the place which gave me solace, the beach. As  I let my feet into the deep cold water of the sea soft waves along with cold salty breeze welcomed me, and I made myself comfortable on one of the nearby rocks . then it all came running back the short meeting with him. He looks  so different if it wasn't the familiarity I had It would have taken me some time to recognise him, he has surly lost some weight I mean people usually gain weight after coming back home after so long, dint people try to over feed him like they did to me , his case seems different, the childish kid like face which looked  cute was now replace with a more defined and manly face and it was as if his deep dimples have disappeared . But I gotta admit it he still looks cute and breath taking, I mean can that man not look hot. But his million dollar worth smile seemed to be lost somewhere , the charm in his eyes , the warmth in his voice were no longer there. It was as if it was a different person standing there not my Armaan , the Armaan I knew. And then again the question was did I ever know him . But I made up my mind that I would forget everything and start life afresh and stop caring about him. So I finally reached home at 1 o' clock  and it was impossible for me to sleep as my heart had other plans which dint collide with my minds  his thoughts were haunting me , if he din't care about me why was he so lifeless? Or did he still care? If he did then why did he leave? All the answers which I could come up with had a dead end . And those stupid tears dint seem to stop at all

The next day early in the morning muskaan showed up at my door and by the look on her face I could tell she had many unwanted questions in her mind. So as soon as we were in my room all alone she bombarded me with her questions.

RI: Muski one question at a time yaar

Mu: okay tell what happened right now

RI: what happened ,nothing happened everything

Mu: is perfectly all right don't tell me that by the looks on your face and behaviour yesterday

It dint look like that, what is it about him?

RI: how do know everything about me so well

Mu: well given to the fact that I know you from the time we were in kindergarten I know everything about you and don't try to divert the topic tell me what did Armaan do know

RI: well he did the mistake of coming to the same florist as I did

Mu: oh and did he say anything if he did I'm so gonna kill him now

The thought of muskaan fighting Armaan for me brought smile on my face I just loved my crazy friend who could do anything for  but muskaan's question made me sad again

RI: well we are back to square one muski , back to the way we started , strangers. Its as if  we don't know each other we can't even see each other in the eyes

Mu: the nerve of that man that he doesn't even talk to you now after all that he had done to you

RI: you seem to have a problem with everything he does he speaks to me you have a problem he doesn't then also you have a problem  and you don't know what happened

Mu: Oye why are you defending him and ya I don't know what happened but I surly know that he hurt you, he is the reason for you to be like this dukhi aatma

Ri: I'm not defending him muski I'm just saying that when you don't know about it just don't jump to conclusions

Mu: okay then tell me what happened you would have never told me anything if I din't push you to tell that night

RI: muski now is not the time please understand and all I can say is it was a misunderstanding which led to all this and we both are to be blamed for it

Muskaan has surly pressed the wrong keys as glimpses of the past started to play in my mind, the fight , his anger, the letter and how he left without telling me everything started coming back and tears started to form in my eyes

Mu: okay baba now stop becoming all senti and lets have a girls day out , we'll go to the mall do loads of shopping and then a movie what say please say a yes its been sooo long we had fun together

Ri: yes muski ofcourse can I ever say no to you and your emotional blackmail

Mu: arey when did I blackmail you ridzy tu mere liye itna nahi kar sakthi yehi teri dosti yehi tera pyaar

Ri: oho meri maa ab drama suru math kar drama queen I'll be ready in  10 okay

Mu: okay and you better come fast okay

Ri: aye aye captain

so how was it i know kinda boring but you see i was busy with the science exhibition and guess what it was a hit our hovercraft actually worked but sorry for the disappointing update but pls do leave ur commentsBig smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamygirl_95mehruali84Infinite_FlameClumsyIntrovertpinky.paddaHR-DMG4lifeAR_LOVERAMMY12teenorchid

nihamrm Goldie
nihamrm
nihamrm

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
hey guyss

thank you sooo much for liking the part 

and i thought this way would be easier for answering so
@ AR_LOVER:  i'm glad that you found the part gr8 and thanx for the comment dear
@teenorchid :  well thanx a lot for the comment dear and abt their past you'll get to know about it 
                           just stay tuned to the ff  and keep reading :)
@ wickywizard: thanx for the comment dear and about armaan's depression well all i can say is he is no better than ridz and abt there past no u should get to know abt it when the flashback comes
@  --Sapphire-- : thanx a lot for the comment dear i'm really happy that ur loved the part 
@pinky.padda : thanx a lot dear
@blessed4  : thanx alot for d comment dear and abt their behavior well its a secret for now you should wait as the story unfolds you'll find it out urself ;)
@mehruali84 : thanx alot dear for the comment keep reading for the curiosity to subside
@ AMMY12 : thanx for comment and also for reading the part 
@bhavyaksgians : thanx a lot for the comment dear and about their past you'll know it pretty soon

and i just realized i dunno any of your names could you just mention it in your next comment i would really love to know Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ClumsyIntrovertpinky.padda

mehruali84 Groupbie
mehruali84
mehruali84

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
nice update

nihamrm

Go to top