Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nihamrm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Redrose21

Nice Part
What happened in AR's life? Why ridz is so shattered?
yayy..Armaan is here :)
Pls cont soon
Thanks for the PM

Thanx a lot for the comment dear
well u hav to wait for knowing wat happened  
and i know yay armaan is here 
ur welcum i was more than happy to pm u 
nihamrm thumbnail
So guys here's chapter 2 and whoever wants a pm could pls buddy me makes it easier 
this chapter is from Armaans P.O.V and all chapters will be in the same alternate manner
                                                 Chapter 2

It felt as if the world around me started revolving and the earth beneath me had been snatched away. Standing right in front of me was the person who has haunted me for the past one year and the world at that moment came to a standstill. As I looked at her face in the dim candle light memories of the past came running back to me. And many dead emotions started to come alive, something which I have buried deep down in my heart started to arise.  You know it's wrong what they say about the past, how you can bury. But I have learnt that its wrong cause the past claws its way out and that's what had happened in my case. As I looked at her in the dim candle light she looked breath taking as always in her black  full sleeves salwaar suit with heavy work on the border with an open neck pattern which made her pale skin stand out . And as always she had minimal amount of make up just some lip gloss and kohl highlighting her beautiful expressive green  eyes. She just looked elegant and ethereal in that dress. Anyone who din't know her would say perfect. But I know her a bit too well to say that. Something looks different, amiss and when I looked at her face keenly  and one look at  those almond green  eyes which always displayed tons of emotions were now emotion less. And the glow on her face was not there she looks like a completely different person. And suddenly I was harshly snapped back into the present by the florist who wanted to know what I wanted. Then I remembered why I came here I had to take flowers for mom to make it up for forgetting her birthday. So I told her

Ar: I want a good bouquet with roses and orchids

Shit orchids and roses, those are not mom's favorite flowers in fact they are her favourite .

Florist: oh would you like any message with it

Ar: um yes please write a happy birthday sweet heart along with them

Florist: okay

From the corner of my eye I could she her shift uncomfortably. so that's what it does to her, my presence makes her uncomfortable. Well I guess it should after what she did.Then I heard the florist telling her, her bouquet has arrived and gave it to her

Florist: here ma'am your tulips and we added red roses as you din't specify

Then she spoke in a voice which was almost as lifeless as her eyes

Ri: thank you and ya roses are also fine but it just that I don't like the red in them anymore

She said the last part with a sharp edge in her voice and I knew it was supposed to be for me . so she still remembered that red was my favourite colour. But why did she change her tastes now she likes tulips how easy is it for her to change her tastes ? well after all its her we are talking about . Then I saw her make her way out and slam her car door shut. And my eyes din't miss her wipe away the  tears which escaped her eyes ,so she cared that made me happy for an instant but again why should I care about her ? but I know I was lying cause I couldn't concentrate on anything all I wanted to do was kiss away her tears and take her into my arms and tell her everything will be alright. Well after reaching home I wished mom and stayed in the party for some time and spoke to a few people but all of these were done half heartedly all I wanted to do was go back to her and ask her what happened cause one thing I am sure about was that she was not the same she was not the childish, mischievous and innocent person who was always happy and made everyone around her happy no matter what. Her eyes could tell me even in the dim light that she was not happy and not the same and she have withered so much of weight. and all these things disturbed me and all I wanted to do was go back  her the one and only girl whom I have, am and will deeply love for the rest of my life no matter what  ,                                                                         Riddhima Gupta.

i know this one is a small one but couldn't think about much u see i'm kinda busy with this science exhibition coming up so sorry if i disappointed u and ur always free to comment watever u feel lyk to

Edited by nihamrm - 11 years ago
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awww...wat ws their past... Waitng to knw. Who betrayed who?? Cont soon y r they apart
wickywizard thumbnail
hi
liked it  very much and give us some hint about what happened pls
update soon and why is armaan also so depressed
thanx for the pm😊
Edited by wickywizard - 11 years ago
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
loved it...will be waiting for the next part...update soon :) 
blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update...what is the suspense behind their behavior  ?
mehruali84 thumbnail
great part curious to know about their past
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
superb update.
Very nice part.
Thanxt4 d pm.
T.c.
bhavyaksgians thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail