Fan Fictions

Life With You- AR ff - DISCONTINUED-

nihamrm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey everyone! my name is niharika i have been a silent sometimes active of many if ff so i just thought why not give writing one a try so i got this crazy idea
here it goes

Life With You 

Prologue

As I made my way through the airport terminal towards the exit I couldn't believe that life has brought me back to this place, the place where I have first met him exactly two years ago. The very dreadful place it has all begun. The day I was leaving to USA for a new life to complete my course for a diploma. As I look at the people around me in the airport I felt jealous all I could see was the happiness in people, couples engrossed in each other's company and hardly aware of the world I remembered when I was like that  but now all I am is a zombie just living life for the sake of  living it  I am not what I used to be and it's all because of him. I don't deserve this but the damage has already been done I am not me anymore. The person I knew two years ago was dead. And coming back makes me feel good and it feels like there is finally light in my life as I see it as a way to forget things and all those memories which have been haunting me. And move on in life.

But who knew I was so wrong.

Nice, good, bad or any other types of compliments or criticism is welcome  pls tell me how it is as i would like to continue writing depending upon your views. Guys pls do comment or post a reply

Edited by nihamrm - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nice concept dear continue soon and please upadte and pm me thanks
MRS.SSO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
Aweeesummm
lovely
cnt sooon
ad m to pm list
wickywizard thumbnail
hi!!!
just came across the ff it sounds pretty good
but a bit sad isn't it
anyways update soon
and pm me :D
Edited by wickywizard - 11 years ago
Redrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one
Would like to read more
Cont soon & pls add me in ur PM list
bhavyaksgians thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its nyc concept👍🏼 
plz do continue...
and also pm me😊
blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting ...please continue soon
nihamrm thumbnail
  so guys here is the first  part hope you guys like it

Chapter1

So I as mode my way towards the exit with all these disturbing thoughts. I saw my family standing there waiting for me and what shocked me was that Muskaan was there, if it was the old me I would have just left my luggage and broken into a run and would have hugged her until she falls out of breath cause she is my best friend, my well wisher and my secret keeper and the person I turn to after my father of course. But all I could do was put up the fake smile which I have mastered in these years and moved towards them and then hug them and answer to their questions. And I again returned back to my silent mode, and all I did was peep out of the car window. When mom asked me why was I so silent I din't have an answer what should I tell her, that this is how I have been for the past 1 year. But dad said that I must have been tired due to the long journey. What he din't see was it's not the jetlag but it was the heartbreak and the death of all emotions in me which kept me mum. Anyways I tried to ignore them and that's what I did by sleeping as soon as we reached home I couldn't even stand the traditions nani  wanted to follow to remove all the evil eye but ultimately I couldn't say no to her . Once I got up I saw Anjali Di there beside me passing her hand through my hair and looking at me lovingly and I din't want her to look at me like that cause I felt like I din't  deserve all this none of it at all .

An: what's wrong?

Me: what? Nothing... nothing is wrong why are you asking me that ? ( I tried to sound natural but the panic in my hollow voice gave me away)

An: you know it is very easy to read you and you can't hide anything from me cause you are like an open book to me

Me: what am I hiding from you ?

An: well you don't sound like you, your eyes look so shallow displaying no emotion at all and the same goes with your face and you look so pale

She said it with so much intensity and certainty in her voice that I got so scared , I thought I would just give in and tell her what had happened and vent out all the feeling which I have kept to myself but thank god that Muskaan had come there on time and saved us.

Mu: hey ridz ! Oops sorry sleeping beauty auntie's calling us for dinner so can you both do the honours of coming I'm really hungry plus you have the whole night for the sister talk

What she said in the end scared me , so much that I wanted to run back and that surprised me if I was something I was not a coward and I always took life the way it came what it offered and fought for the things I believed in but never backed down.

So after a dinner which was filled with questions most which I answered in monosyllables and a few which I had to explain in a few sentences . I slowly crept back to my room on the pretence of being sleepy and pretended to sleep when Anjali DI finally came back and laid down beside me , but the fact was that I couldn't sleep and sleep was miles away and I was insomniac. 

The next day I got up and found that it was not morning indeed it was 12 noon the sun blazing outside and no one has picked me up, why? I have got no idea as I made my way out side I saw Anjali Di and Atul Jeju along with Muskaan  were laughing hysterically about something and I was jealous all of the sudden cause I tried remembering when was the last time I laughed like that but truly I din't remember . Then I made my way towards them and went and sat down.

At: hey sweet heart wassup

Me: hey nm why din't anyone wake me up(looking intently at her sister)

An: well we thought it's better not to disturb you

Me: it's okay so Jeju what brings you here?

At: you forgot din't you? Arey today it's our marriage day remember so I wanted to steal my wife from you and spend some time with her

Me: oh ya how can I forget that, happy marriage day

Saying so I took Anjali Di into a hug, how can I forget this day even though it's an important day for them I remember it for a different reason and as I broke away from the hug I could see her face glowing And felt a ping in my heart I used to have that glow on my face before with eyes shining where was all that now. Anjali Di spoke next

An: can you believe it has been two years already and time just seemed to pass away?

At: yes and tonight we are having a party kind of reception but my dear sisters please come

Me: but Jeju

I begun to say I couldn't come cause I dint want to meet people and put up the mask of being happy whereas I was broken completely shattered but couldn't tell people that now can I ?

Je: nothing saying I want you to come and you are coming.

And I gave in cause I din't want to spoil Di's special day that to because of him.

Later that evening  I had to go to the florist I found a good nearby and asked them for a good red rose or tulip flower bouquet so they asked me to wait for ten minutes as I was waiting I felt the door behind me open and a gush of wind come in suddenly the power went off and the person in charge was  complaining how the was the nth time it went away and lit the nearby candles . Then I suddenly felt the urge to turn and look as I followed my instinct . I was shocked and stunned suddenly the room felt suffocating and the air in the room turned solid and it was as if something got stuck in my wind pipe and I couldn't breathe. And it's all because of the person standing in front of me.

Armaan Mallik 

so how was it pls do comment good , bad or anything else 

Edited by nihamrm - 11 years ago
nihamrm thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki.5

nice concept dear continue soon and please upadte and pm me thanks

thanx alot niki i'm glad tat u liked it :)
nihamrm thumbnail
Originally posted by: charmingkiller

Aweeesummm
lovely
cnt sooon
ad m to pm list

thanx a lot for reading and commentin 
ya sure i'll definitely  pm u