Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

I WANT Simar to have a miscarriage (Page 2)

larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
i would even not wish my enemys THIS, simar is still a character of the play

well as i said on some post before

badness always win

SunshineTears IF-Dazzler
SunshineTears
SunshineTears

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upra

Originally posted by SunshineTears

I would love to see Premar's baby, but if there is going to be a miscarriage, I would prefer it now.

I am seriously not a Simar fan i.e. i dont like simar the character and the actor who potrays the role as Simar but anything happening to a small baby is heart wrenchingly painful even if its on tv. I get your point though in most Indian shows the lead gets pregnant and then looses her baby.

Even I am not a Simar fan. I don't like her character at all because it is so fake, but I wouldn't mind Premar having a cute baby. I may not like Premar, but I love babies. So, I would hate to see a miscarriage, but it will probably happen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

upraJesmi9

SunshineTears IF-Dazzler
SunshineTears
SunshineTears

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by larki_punjaban

i would even not wish my enemys THIS, simar is still a character of the play

well as i said on some post before

badness always win

Did you even read the posts before commenting?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jesmi9

larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
^^ i did! im not blind

premar haters have nothing better to do to bash PremAr

ufff

Edited by larki_punjaban - 09 August 2012 at 7:05am
SunshineTears IF-Dazzler
SunshineTears
SunshineTears

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by larki_punjaban

^^ i did! im not blind

premar haters have nothing better to do to bash PremAr

ufff

Excuse me, where did I say I have any problem with the baby because it's Premar's? I said clearly and honestly I don't like the character Simar and also prefer Rosid over Premar, but when did I bash Premar? My point is that if the baby dies when it's almost about to be born, it's going to be more painful to watch. Everybody knows Sasural Simar Ka never had any original ideas, so they will definetly copy the miscarriage from other serials also, so wouldn't it be better to watch it now instead of being tortured for nine months and watch it later? It is certain there is definetly going to be miscarriage, why not watch it now? I have mentioned 3 times before that I may not like Premar, but never said I want them to go through awful pain. Maybe you  are a Premar lover, but you are also the haters of people who doesn't like Premar. Just show me one line in this topic where I have said anything to bash Premar.

And also, it might interest you to know that on the SSK forum, there is not even a single Premar fan, except one, who is not full of hatred towards others (You proved it yourself). I think I am better than that, and would like to be that way. I have better things to do than bash other people unlike you.Smile

Edited by SunshineTears - 09 August 2012 at 7:27am

Jesmi9

prince3673 Senior Member
prince3673
prince3673

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
dont wory guys latest ssk promo says that simar after coming to consciousness will ask to prem what happened to her baby then the family will tell her what happened and simar will look angrily towards khushi.so khushi is now goneLOL
SunshineTears IF-Dazzler
SunshineTears
SunshineTears

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prince3673

dont wory guys latest ssk promo says that simar after coming to consciousness will ask to prem what happened to her baby then the family will tell her what happened and simar will look angrily towards khushi.so khushi is now goneLOL

Oh, for Khushi to go away, it will take years!!! The CV's fell in love with Khushi, and that is why they show Khushi's face all the time in every single episode. It takes time to forget true love, so the CV's are going to take time. And, if Simar tells everyone what happend, then Karuna will say "don't you dare say anything against my bahu, otherwise I will leave the house." And Mahan Simar will forgive Khushi who killed her child.

Jesmi9

upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunshineTears

Originally posted by prince3673

dont wory guys latest ssk [=promo says that simar after coming to consciousness will ask to prem what happened to her baby then the family will tell her what happened and simar will look angrily towards khushi.so khushi is now goneLOL

Oh, for Khushi to go away, it will take years!!! The CV's fell in love with Khushi, and that is why they show Khushi's face all the time in every single episode. It takes time to forget true love, so the CV's are going to take time. And, if Simar tells everyone what happend, then Karuna will say "don't you dare say anything against my bahu, otherwise I will leave the house." And Mahan Simar will forgive Khushi who killed her child.

ROFL ROFL so true!! This is exactly how the entire drama will play out

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jesmi9SunshineTears

Go to top