I WANT Simar to have a miscarriage

SunshineFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok, it is true that I don't like the character Simar at all, but that is not the reason I want her miscarriage. If Simar still has the baby, then Khushi is going to try something again and then maybe fail. Then try again and fail and so on. So why not just show a miscarriage once and for all and end this stupid track! Otherwise, for nine months of Simar's pregnancy, they are going to show us Khushi trying to hurt Simar and her baby.😡 First the oil plan where Khushi failed, then hospital plan where she failed, then the marble plan where she failed again, then the stairs plan where she will probably fail again! I don't want to see this non-stop crap for nine months!!!😒 So the CVs should either make Khushi go away or make Simar have a miscarriage. Atleast then we will have something different to watch in this boring show! Edited by SunshineTears - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dont say that we want all baby's to be ok even if its Simar's baby. Plus Roli ne apna pati Simar ko de diya ab kahn apna baccha bhi na dede because after such a fall if Simar looses the baby then she will never conceive again.
kapoortanya thumbnail
Yes upra ur right the miscarraige should not happen hope that its just another dream of khushi. Its not good for anyone to lose her child. I hope both simar and the baby will be fine in the coming episodes.
prince3673 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no kapoortanya its not a dream bcoz  all articles r saying that simar has a miscarriage.and if it will cum true simar will not conceive again.so this is a very sad news for premar fans.Edited by prince3673 - 11 years ago
kapoortanya thumbnail
Yes but prince the metromasti article says that it can be a drama also.
SunshineFlames thumbnail
Originally posted by: upra

Dont say that we want all baby's to be ok even if its Simar's baby. Plus Roli ne apna pati Simar ko de diya ab kahn apna baccha bhi na dede because after such a fall if Simar looses the baby then she will never conceive again.

Even I am not saying the baby should die. What I am saying is instead of showing the miscarriage later, why not show it now? The sooner, the better. And by looking at the history of indian shows, there has been tons of miscarriages. Sasural Simar Ka always follows other serials' footsteps, so it's probable it will happen some day. They should just stop showing all these plans of Khushi to make Simar loose her baby, because it is seriously getting boring. That's why I am saying, rather than watching the miscarriage track later, I would prefer to watch it now. As I have said before I have no problem with Simar's baby, but I wouldn't be able to tolerate the same torture of Khushi trying to hurt Simar's baby for NINE months! It would be worse and I will also feel really bad for the baby. (I really don't have anything against the baby.)
Edited by SunshineTears - 11 years ago
SunshineFlames thumbnail
I would love to see Premar's baby, but if there is going to be a miscarriage, I would prefer it now.
upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SunshineTears

I would love to see Premar's baby, but if there is going to be a miscarriage, I would prefer it now.

I am seriously not a Simar fan i.e. i dont like simar the character and the actor who potrays the role as Simar but anything happening to a small baby is heart wrenchingly painful even if its on tv. I get your point though in most Indian shows the lead gets pregnant and then looses her baby.
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i would even not wish my enemys THIS, simar is still a character of the play

well as i said on some post before

badness always win
SunshineFlames thumbnail
Originally posted by: upra

I am seriously not a Simar fan i.e. i dont like simar the character and the actor who potrays the role as Simar but anything happening to a small baby is heart wrenchingly painful even if its on tv. I get your point though in most Indian shows the lead gets pregnant and then looses her baby.

Even I am not a Simar fan. I don't like her character at all because it is so fake, but I wouldn't mind Premar having a cute baby. I may not like Premar, but I love babies. So, I would hate to see a miscarriage, but it will probably happen.