India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Beautiful Fairy Asha (Page 4)

darsh2010 Groupbie
darsh2010
darsh2010

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Wow...Asha looked mesmerizingly beautifulDay Dreaming n lik moon wit a cute face n RD looked handsome...Wink
Couldn't tk my eyes off them...Embarrassed..dnt knw wat's the twist as RD tweeted, ill b happy if my ARVI r together tat's it...Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JamuxnabitathapapurethoughtFireLordPhoenixcrazygirl4RDalicia.

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Love the post Trish. 

Asha did look like an ethereal beauty today. She looked like she descended from the heavens LOL. I couldn't take my eyes off her during the segments. I can't wait to watch the episode and see her. 

@Arch - I also agree she looks best in sarees. I loved the purple one and her curly hair. She looked gorgeous. No wonder Rithvik couldn't take his eyes off of her. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nabitathapapurethoughtAshlaikaalicia.

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by latika_AshVik

trish...totally agree with ur post...:) how can i describe asha...she was looking extremely gorgeous in pink/purple saree and really cute and adorable in pink lehenga...and her hairstyle makes her look perfect...i love her from the first episode of her in PR but i really want to see her in this type of attire...i dont know that what r cv's going to show in coming episodes of PR but i m happy that they show asha in this look...always love asha...:) and ya RD and asha completely compliment each other...

Thanks Latika, I am also very happy they finally gave her new hairstyles and new beautiful clothes, she looked breathtaking.. everyone was admiring her.. the one person admiring her the most was her co-star RD ... EVEN ankita looked very pretty in those green bangles and simple saree.. asha and anki look great together  ... like two long lost friendsLOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RDFireLordPhoenix-Latty-AnAvidReader

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archverma10

Personally the sari is my favorite...I think she looks fantastic in sarees...this one, the red one during the Ovi engagement fiasco, and that light aqua colored one during the corporate party...I think her best look is in the sari

The lengha was good too...but I still think Saris suit her best :) Smile
yes arch. she looks best in sareesTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nabitathapa

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

yeah definitely Asha looked stunning.Looks like we get a glimpse of the future Mrs. Arjun Kirloskar in her outfits if that even happens becaz i read that stupid article abt the Arjun-Ovi and Sameer-Purvi crap.If they marry other ppl then i am out hasta lavista,au revoir to PR for gud.No damn reunion wud be gud if they r already married to other ppl but dnt accept them wholeheartedly.
Asha looked like a goddess and Rithvik like a King/Emperor. Hope to see Arvi wedding despite the twists that RD mentioned on twitter.
Arvi completes each other they are two halves that fit perfectly together just hope that PR doesnt end when Arvi marries caz I want to see wat their marriage life wud be like.Smile

ameilia, I agree. rithvik looked like a king and asha looked like a goddess.. I can see that sbb segment many times just for Asha... everything she wore was just perfectEmbarrassed

after the article, I am not sure if they will show arjun-purvi weddingCry 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nabitathapaFireLordPhoenixameilia

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishnaria

Trish amazing post..

Asha truly looked liked an angel in Pink...she is very beautiful indeed n pink suits her so well.Day Dreaming
Thanks RiaEmbarrassed

Asha was an angel in both the outfits.. she totally transformed in those clothes.. just what a to be bride needs to look likeEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nabitathapaFireLordPhoenix

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

Love the post Trish. 

Asha did look like an ethereal beauty today. She looked like she descended from the heavens LOL. I couldn't take my eyes off her during the segments. I can't wait to watch the episode and see her. 

@Arch - I also agree she looks best in sarees. I loved the purple one and her curly hair. She looked gorgeous. No wonder Rithvik couldn't take his eyes off of her. 
Thanks NinaEmbarrassed

I too have seen that segment many times, just for AshaTongue

nabitathapaFireLordPhoenixalicia.

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
What a sweet little message for Asha, Trish!
Agree, she was drop dead gorgeous especially in that Pink/Purple saree with that hair-do.Day Dreaming

Angelanupriyanabitathapapurethought

Go to top