Pavitra Rishta

Beautiful Fairy Asha

purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Dear Asha

You are one of my most favorite actresses on TV. After seeing you in that purple-pink saree and pink lehenga, in the sbb segment today, I am feeling so happy. My wish has come true, to see my favorite actress in beautiful traditional wear. Thank you CVs for giving Asha such beautiful clothes. She was looking like a fairy, a princess. So so gorgeous. Just beautiful.

I have never seen you looking this gorgeous in PR before, just out of this world. God bless you Asha.

I have no expectations from the future track of PR as I have read the article about Ovi-arjun marriage. I don't care about all that anymore.

Keep looking beautiful and may god give you many more such beautiful roles to play in the future. I shall always be your fan

Trish
Edited by purethought - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazygirl4RD thumbnail
Originally posted by: purethought

Dear Asha

You are one of my most favorite actresses on TV. After seeing you in that pink saree and Pink lehenga, in the sbb segment today, I am feeling so happy. My wish has come true, to see my favorite actress in beautiful traditional wear. Thank you CVs for giving Asha such beautiful clothes. She was looking like a fairy, a princess. So so gorgeous. Just beautiful.

I have never seen you looking this gorgeous in PR before, just out of this world. God bless you Asha.

I have no expectations from the future track of PR as I have read the article about Ovi-arjun marriage. I don't care about all that anymore.

Keep looking beautiful and may god give you many more such beautiful roles to play in the future. I shall always be your fan

Trish

yupzzz she was looking so cute... pinl colour was suiting her soo much... eagerly waiting for dat epi... hope they dont get seperated...  if cvs wants to add prblms in arvi's life... let them face it together... .. n also arjun was looking so cool...
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
DEAD gorgeous in purple saree n elegant & Beautiful In pink Lehenga ❤️
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Huma-

DEAD gorgeous in purple saree n elegant & Beautiful In pink Lehenga ❤️

My wish came true Huma😳
I had always wanted to see Asha in beautiful hairstyle and clothes, and see how drop dead gorgeous she is looking❤️ 
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
todays episode asha was too cute ...oh just aws...
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i m confuse for all things,,,,,,,sbs they said arjun purvi wedding will happen and according to arcana ,,,honeymoon also happen so what was that article ,all about rumour??????
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: purethought

My wish came true Huma😳
I had always wanted to see Asha in beautiful hairstyle and clothes, and see how drop dead gorgeous she is looking❤️ 

same pinch* Trish ❤️
nabitathapa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes she was looking so beautiful nd dead gorgeous love her nd ASHVIK off-screen masti always treat to watch.😊
alicia. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Asha looked so dam beautiful ! 
I could not take my eyes of her .. She looked like an angel 😍❤️
Axiom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
She looked beautiful 😃

Why the two different outfits though?